Can't say too much without giving it away but let's just say I work for a thinktank with access to some classified data...

Can't say too much without giving it away but let's just say I work for a thinktank with access to some classified data. There is a massive build up of troops on the Chinese and Indian sides with the recent border tensions. The Chinese are moving heavy artillery, IFVs and APCs to the area and India is heavily reinforcing their positions. Both sides are exercising for posturing but this time is very different. China has moved fighter squadrons and airborne assets to the area, which it has never done before. I have some friends in Langley who are working overtime, which is not a good sign if they think it's just posturing.

You would think that the Chinese would wait until the US acts in a conflict so that the Chinese could take advantage of that action. And if China gets bogged down in India, so much for their ability to react to an active US. This doesn't seem like the right fight at the right time. Has the Sun Tzu stench of looking for war without winning first.

Maybe they expect the us to be bogged down by North Korea, that is when they make the move.

My dad works for Nintendo and he confirms.

Well, if that's their play, hopefully those mountains in India are worth the opportunity.

Well I just hope they nuke every single corner of India.

This was written about/predicted over 2,000 years ago.

POO on holiday here. Whats the situation so far? I know for a fact that the defense minister position hasnt been filled.

Lets not forget Pakistan now has ALL of the information that the US has about India. That would happen to include their nuclear missile sites, would it not?
This Awan business is far more nefarious than expected

I laughed leaf.

Pakistan's president just resigned. They are basically back to square 1 in terms of political stability.

MY MOM WORKS FOR MCDONALDS CORPORATE AND SAYS YOU ARE A FAGGOT

>POO on holiday here
Why don't you flush yourself down the toilet? Why are you there to shit up Australia you fucking street shitter?

Where? And by who?

Currently shitting up WB movie world at the Gold Coast. Honestly not as fun as I thought. Disney Land is better.

Tell me more.

And... this happened 2 days ago.... Wow.

Let's say you don't work for a thinktank but you actually come here to evaluate how we would react if China and India decided to go to war.

My dad works for Nintendo and he said you're the worst shill ever. Get fired. Hire me instead. I'm better and have no life.

I unironically believe this.

This isn't classified info user.
Know this for a few weeks now.

Shit I hope we don't get involved.