JK ROWLING TICK TOCK

Ever notice how whenever a celebrity/famous person goes out of their way to shit on Trump they end up fucking up their careers?

Today JK Rowling has officially joined the Trump Curse. Her career will tumble.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t7sytskT3tc
change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping cuz true

>today
she has been bitching about conservatives since before the movies came out.

The Trump curse is cool and all but the real meat is bringing down the people in the deep state.

This meme ends up being filled out completely, but its over the image cap size by like 0.whatever

Let us help this along through the power of memes. I hated Harry Pothead anyway

What happened today that ruined her career?

If the trump curse is real then America itself is going to collapse since trump didn't even win the popular vote and now everyone is Turning on him

probably nothing. op is a fag trying to force Sup Forums Curated Content

This amazing user. Unfortunately most of it is impossible to read

Her career doesn't have to tumble. Another side effect of the Trump curse is dying.

PRAISE

LOL you actually believe he lost the popular vote? Just wait until the voting commission starts coming out with more results and proof that millions of illegals and dead people voted for Hilary.

Lol

Magic 7's

>her career

Who cares if she never sells another shitty book in her life? She's a fucking billionaire. Also, am I the only one that would has the major hots for Ms. Rowling?

The jpg artifacting has gotten to the point where legibility is tumbling

that bitch going down, she is going to burn, i know it, because she made a deal with the devil, in a metaphysical way, she use the "jesus" archetypal story and gave it a faggoty wizard background.

the same part of the brain religion used to stimulate, giving you fake ego delusions of "being the one" etc,,, thats why that left is so entitled, they all literally think they are god, and you always pay for that

JK Rowling is Best Degenerate

Praise him.

Hope this bitch contracts some incurable disease. Screw the wench

>that would has the major hots
Sorry, I stumbled over my words there. What I meant to say was that I would swish and flick my wand in her golden snitch.

Day of the rake WHEN

youtube.com/watch?v=t7sytskT3tc

Ew she's fucking gross

*slowly starts jacking it*

She'll be lucky if that's all that happens. Remember when Joan rivers was executed for insulting the First Lady?

It's interesting these blue checkmark libs never think of doing this.
Why don't they want to fight the real battle?

digits and J.K will have her nudes leaked

PRAISE KEK FOR THOSE SINGLES

REROLLIN'

Please do not do that again, not even Satan wants that on human kind.

quit it

because then they wouldn't be getting paid any more

ONE MORE ROLL

He does will it, Kek be praised! Death to Rowling!

Rolling for brain cancer

One more time

For Kek to prosper it will be so

Fiction writers and actors are just professional liars and psychopaths.

She will probably die by drug overdose. Kek wills it

I concur with this.

How do you gets doubles?

What will happen if Syrian refugees, Afghan refugees, Pakistanians and Libyans live in this woman's house? She can accommodate them in 18 spare bedrooms.
change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms

>Her career will tumble.
Does she even have one outside of Harry Potter?

>I'll be totally honest with you: this has been extremely upsetting. There's an awful lot of people who don't agree with the [boycott israel] movement, including us. I don't agree with the cultural ban at all, along with J.K. Rowling, Noam Chomsky and a long list of others
-Thom Yorke
Pretty shameful, desu. I enjoyed Kid A.