YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2UDtinc9lLU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They should celebrate by getting stoned.

Wonder how they'll spin it when she gets beheaded

Holy fuck, look at that snout.

Wow so badass i bet she beats up 5 green berets

This has stopped annoying me because I'm pretty sure neoliberalism getting the order to kick it into overdrive is also rapidly accelerating its collapse.

This madness is indefensible to normies and only the maddest of libshits can't see that.

Their party will never hold control until it dropa this shit and drops the anti white shit and goes back to being pro middle class union worker, but it WON'T and CAN'T do that!

No, there's a better chance this party breaks up than anyone realizes

As a cripple I find this highly offensive that she is able to walk.

I may hate rag-heads. But they definitely have the right policy on sodomy, and women.

This.

I normally hate Islam, but at the same time Islam is kinda what we need to show these liberal faggots.

One of the few things that give me comfort in these times is when our bearded friends become the rulers in these societies they will enjoy a great time with all the progressives that shoved them into power. Just like Omar "put a mag in every fag" Mateen

>He has never fucked her gf in the ass

What are you, a fucking faggot?

First thought too

Normie right wingers who are worried about a European caliphate should realize Muzzies will simply get pozzed by queer propaganda themselves

We need a new religion, one that has the peaceful aspects of christianity and the jew-murdering-faggot-beheading traditions islam has.

Literally a fucking Crusade.

>peaceful
cuck

And then ultimately fail, fuck up completely and raid Constantinople. Great idea!

that jew nose

has anyone else created fake jihadist troll accounts on social media to troll people?
i used to have one going around demanding atheists on twitter to convert and inviting them to private chats with actual radical imams.

>her gf
That's the faggotry right there.

>x did y, and it's z

Sounds hot.

White genocide/replacement/eventual violent extermination to a hostile non-white majority is the main thing to worry about. Caliphates come second. We also shouldnt be worrying, all our worries and fears have been confirmed. At this point you should be resisting, not looking at the future as ambiguous, but obvious and inevitable without intervention.

>I am showing her she no daughter Muslim of mine.

I thought this shit was supposed to end when Trump got elected? What the fuck is he doing?

AND THE INTERNET IS LOVING IT.
NUMBER 3 REALLY SHOCKED US.
BUT YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT.
x DESTROYS y with class and grace

>jew-murdering-faggot-beheading traditions islam has.
christianity used to have them too

>they don't exist in reality, so we'll make one up for a TV show

PARKER!!!

Why don't you just get a job with the CIA and get paid to do that shit?

LOOK, ITS A UNICORN.

It got easier for me when I just made myself remember that this is capitalism at work, and that if I really had a problem with it, I would use capitalism to fix it. I guess I can't really tell consumers what they can and can't buy, even if I hate that they are or aren't doing it.

off a building they go

>Queer muslim feminist

what the fuck

You mean Militant Paleochristianity?

They've successfully cucked Christendom, turning it into a minor aesthetic accessory, and now they seek to do it to Islam.

its like they intentionally want to make muslims angry.

I know right, why isn't she transgender too?
Fucking bigots

Thats what I used to think, but that would have happened already.

Kuruminha is my favorite monkey.

Let me guess, she's living in the West?

Looks like a Sikh to me. Or is that her queer feminist Sikh girlfriend?

Implying liberals know the difference between muslims and sikhs

She's no Monkey, friend. Literally 0% Portuguese

>muslim feminist

that's like a black KKK member

what do you think of Chechnyans?
(white Muslims)

>tv show
its probably a jew

>Not disabled transracial otherkin

WHITE SUPREMACY

Sounds like Islam
Religion of peace with degenerates in pieces

Christianity use to be radical like Islam before the enlightenment

how can we the muzzies to death threat the studio? This being shut down would redpill some people.

What slapstick is this?

>Faggot muslim
>Faggot Sikh
>They love each other
>Oh this is going to be fun
also
>The internet is living for representation
What the fuck does that even mean.

They really only did that because Christians were already cucked because after decades of beating they eventually relented and allowed sacrilegious liberals to constantly demeaning Christ, family, and everything else that gave life meaning.

These same useful idiots who think allowing Muslims respect they would never afford Christian is going to stop them from getting stoned by fundamentalist Muslims.

>"W-w-w-why would you turn on me Achmed? I was your friend, I held up a sign saying Stop Islamophobia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2UDtinc9lLU

Do people actually watch this shit? I can't think of anyone I know who would watch it, and I have liberal college friends even

>(((hollywood))) make a movie about lesbian-feminist who espouses the R.o.P. as her faith
>the R.o.P. no likey degeneracy; hates (((hollywood))) and zionism ebin more
>the liberals can't get enough of Libyan Islamo-Fem; but R.o.P. feelings very very hurt
>which conflicts with the liberal narrative that NotAll are extremists
>but hating degeneracy isn't extreme as a basic tenet of the R.o.P.

- the R.o.P. will respond, and (((hollywood))) will be blamed. the left implodes upon itself

how exactly is this not a divine will Sup Forums?

is Sup Forums truly going to allow this to go mimetic-free?