She. Fucking. WON

She. Fucking. WON.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LIUAbTO1_P4
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/
youtu.be/Dic3fJgkEQY
youtu.be/SOM2uaGFU9s
thinkprogress.org/trump-mar-a-lago-coast-guard-cost-5375afde4ede
archive.is/tQq4G
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Epic faggotry

Then why isn't she president?

deep state , corporate cabal and Russia wanted Drumpf in office

Because she campaigned inefficiently and got heaps of useless blue state votes instead of the ones that mattered.

3 large cities should not determine the fate of the country.

report, sage and hide Sup Forums-tier threads

Shillary supports claim that she won the popular vote, evidence comes out later that at least five million illegals voted in the election making those votes illegitimate and not even counting report of dead people voting or some cities giving extra vote to Shillary.

I can never tell when these are ironic any more, but she lost because obviously Trump is the President and she isn't.

Also 6 million illegals voted, oy vey it's a shoah on the supposed popular vote. Wonder if the Demmies will ever win anything again once voter integrity is on the table? I doubt it.

Your day will come soon. The Day of the Rope awaits.

>Her voting based was surppresed by every red state in America.
Is like she didn't actually win.

electoral system says otherwise

Hey Hillary, how's Wisconsin in the fall?

This isn't the Oval Office....?

Even if she had won the males voting for her would still not get any pussy, even from a hooker.

There was no Russian hacking, the FBI have her a slap on the wrist, and THAT'S HOW VOTING FUCKING WORKS
AND NO, SHE DID NOT WIN

> won by 3 million votes
> there are only 538 electoral votes
> she didn't even get 270

Math not your strong suit

Iam a male , voted with her and get plenty of pussy my man

This is why nobody likes trump.

Like it or not, Obama is a popular person, and Trumps whole thing is "the anti-obama", but most people never even wanted him president.

He is never going to bring this country together being a dick and shoving a bunch of shit in everyone's ears that most people didn't want.

A responsible leader in his situation would of been consolatory, but he doesn't have the capacity for empathy, he's just a shit-tier human who dazzled a bunch of wackos

Young. Fucking. Boys.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

This. Is. A. Republic.

Dipshit

>She. Fucking. WON
She won what?

She sure as hell lost the election.

That's wonderful, then she should fly Air Force One to Milwaukee and thank the people for their support, Uncle Sage.

it must hurt to know that every day I wake up and my dreams come true and you will continue to be a bitter loser for the next 7.5 years

> below 35 percent approval rating in less than 6 months
> he's going to get indicted on charges of money laundering and treason

> winning relection

Top meme

>7.5

1 year of indictment, the first 2 years in prison, and 1 "heart episode" later and you're gonna be wrong there, Bucko.

youtu.be/LIUAbTO1_P4

Republic Bitch!

She won, for sure, at the game no one was fucking playing.

You have to be mentally ill to think trump is getting charged with anything

sage, retards
USA's not a democracy

why are you even trying to talk politics when you're unable to even grasp your own voting system? sage

Fake news

Her and her supporters are just pissed that Trump became the first female president of the US of fucking A

>her voting base was surpressed by every red state in America

???

>believing approval ratings CNN says
>believing everything your liberal friends say and not looking into your positions at all

nigga I'm up 95% on my stocks fuck your sad life

America is not a direct democracy. Thank God.

No, she lost the most important game of her life all on her own, it's over, she's done (to borrow just a little bit of the oppositions' shitty propaganda).

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/

>she still won by 3 million votes
it's too bad for hillary that statistically the 3 million all live in the same state

If the deep state wanted Trump CNN would be sucking his cock more than the Donald. Fuck you're a moron

Hillary will have her next chance in 2020.

>hacked by the russians
>hacked by the fbi
>hacked by the media
>hacked by the system
>hacked by the alt-right
>still won by 6 billion votes

She WON trumptards, get over it

youtu.be/Dic3fJgkEQY

5 million illegals voted blue. So no. She lost the popular vote amongst citizens by 2 million

Her amazing extra 5.7 million phantom, illegal, and repeat votes were all in areas she should have handily been winning (like L.A. for instance), just so she could hold them and they wouldn't flip red! This election is far and away the single most historic in terms of the landslide, and voter disenfranchisement.

>She WON trumptards, get over it
What was the first thing she did after winning? I forget

>MUH POPULAR VOTE
America is anti-democracy kid

Even CA is learning this the hard way

If everyone voted to repeal the second amendment except 1 guy who whispered "shall", the law would be overturned

>it's too bad for hillary that statistically the 3 million all live in the same state
Eternally this.

Oh, oh... I know!!

youtu.be/SOM2uaGFU9s

She's sooooo gracious!

Sure she did buddy. Sure. She. Did.

>Google "who is POTUS
>STFU
>Cry
>Rape your mother in anger
>Kill your fucking delusional self

This is the only way.

Elliot Lusztig is funny.

>still won by 6 billion votes

so everyone in the world voted for her?

This is a Republic, sit the fuck down. You libtards liked the way the system worked in 2012 and now you hate it. Get the hell out.

>voting base suppressed by every red state

You mean, she legitimately lost the election because Trump campaigned in/won more states then she did?

Hillary Clinton was a nasty old hag, all Bill heard was nag nag nag,
When he tried to fuck her, his dick would pucker, so he covered the bitch with a bag.

The funny thing is

These people called Sup Forums conspiracy theorists for joking about the holohoax

Link the wikileaks email

I call bullshit

he won't get charged with anything, even if he did he has the power to pardon himself, but he won't. Anyway it's guaranteed 7.5 more years with how hysterically autistic your side is, the DNC is in shambles, you have no viable candidates, literally a fucking joke, the only people who have confidence in democrat victory are the retards on reddit who are still stuck in their little echo chamber

I love when people say Sanders was robbed, even though he lost by three million votes. Of course the same people blow off Trump's claim of 6 MILLION illegal votes.

Don't forget
>msm shilled for her, day & night
>did spirit cookings to satan to try to win
>had many illegals vote illegally
>had the whole RAT clinton machine (w/ decades experience) working for her
>had dnc f*ck crazy bernie over
>ran against a NON-politician w/ no experience in politics
& this corrupt POS STILL LOST!!!
sage

#MAGA

>A responsible leader in his situation would of been consolatory, but he doesn't have the capacity for empathy, he's just a shit-tier human who dazzled a bunch of wackos
agreed

LOL! 4 million in California. Probably all dead people.

Coast Guard spends more to protect Trump at Mar-a-Lago than the military spends on trans health care
Trump is on track to spend more money on travel in 2017 than Obama spent in eight years combined.

So far this year, the Coast Guard has spent $6.6 million protecting Mar-a-Lago.
thinkprogress.org/trump-mar-a-lago-coast-guard-cost-5375afde4ede
archive.is/tQq4G

>he has the power to pardon himself

She won a glorified straw poll. Good fucking job Hillary. Really nice to see 3million shayquans like you. Their votes really matter.

She was too smart to be President

And in related news, millions of illegals voted in 2016. So by that, she didn't even win the popular vote of people legally allowed to vote. Also, the electoral college exists so asshat Dems in California and New York don't exclusively get to elect leaders without the rest of the country's input. Faggot.

I can't wait to see your body bags pilling up in WAl-Mart FEMA camps after Hillary is indicted and you sissys start throwing temper tantrums in the streets

Ha ha I know that you just positioned the pieces for a checkmate, but I have more pieces left than you. That means I win.
Oh and also the Indians scored more runs than the cubs. So they are the true champs.
Oh and Daniel Cormier landed more significant strikes on Jon Jones, I know he got knocked out but he totally hit him more so he wins.
Also the rules of winning are agreed upon before the contest but since I don't like the outcome I pretend that there are different rules to determine the outcome.
You guys are so dumb. Hahaha

Popular vote means fuck all in American elections. It's the electoral vote that matters.

The Saudi Royal Family gave her millions of shekels. Her aide, Human Abedin, was a consultant for a Saudi Wahabbist group, and she would have been put on Executive Cabinet if Shillary won.

god this is pol now isnt it?
a bunch of nazifags and commie scum fighting each other in useless shit.
I dont know if these kind of threads are baits or it is the influx of normies and lefties.

>She. Fucking. WON.

No she didn't.

You seem to use the word "Hack" very lightly. She wasn't hacked. Also, you're an idiot for thinking 6 billion people voted for her. 6 Billion is 1 billion less than the world population. No wonder you have the LGBT flag, faggot.

Hillary's presidential portrait
>pic related

She. Loves. ZIONISM.

neck yourself

>Her voting base was suppressed

oh yeah remember those republican neo-nazi KKK patrols on election day that literally prevented young millennial from going to the polls?

They say every picture tells a story.

may I pardon myself
lel

>hacked
you don't even know or could articulate what that evens means

No, sweetie, she did not win. She lost by a large margin, snookums.

Threads like these always make me want to watch TYT meltdown on election night.

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

I seem to recall the DNC hiring people to go out and literally start fights at Trump rallies.

I also recall Trump voters being dragged from cars and assaulted.

>Coast Guard spends more to protect Trump at Mar-a-Lago than the military spends on trans health care
>Trump is on track to spend more money on travel in 2017 than Obama spent in eight years combined.

>So far this year, the Coast Guard has spent $6.6 million protecting Mar-a-Lago.

>popular vote in democracy
>live in republic
Really twisted my testes

>take that Isis
All he had to do was stop payment on the check Obama sent them.
Defeated. Next

you mustve missed the part where trump signed a 110billion arms deal with saudi arabia

I think it's because of the electoral college. Of course libs would win every single election if we didn't have a fair system like the ec. They promise Gibbs me dats for all niggers and border hopping beaners and theyre all too retarded to understand that government dependence is a form of slavery... with all the fly over states being basically last bastions of hope for the rest of the country, it's also primarily white people. Blows me away when stupid ass liberals still call us stupid uneducated fly over states - and we're the ones that won lol.

sure... and hitler did nothing wrong. we've all heard this shit before. MOVE ON

>110 billion
Then why is that fag complaining about spending 6 million on security.
Take in 110b, spend 6m. Seems legit