How does this make you feel?

how does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/ar/2009/02/#cover
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_the_Same_Sun
youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

like a comfy nord. I much prefer innawoods life. Happy to know my ancestors did too.

>Romans
>cake and pizza

>Nords
>campfire fish on a stick, maybe a pumpkin if you're lucky

Feelings are for liberals. Fuck off.

I wish I was born in a time when I could live like either pics, before the Bilderberg group planned the purge of around 7 billion people by any means necessary.

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with shitting on Nords

because nords are just africans with white skin

Nordics were civilized over a period of nearly 1000 years by the Catholic Church. I don't really see any problem with that.

Well im ok with this obviously.

whats the matter? a nord told you you cant be in their secret club?

(((Sup Forums)))

Trying to start a fight with our Nordic brothers? You disgusting piece of shit.

>20 minus outside
>lol lets build statues

Curious what you're trying to say, user.

How does this make you feel faggot?
Yeah show us the Mediterranean countries that have so excelled.

Ahem...

WE

Damn, Brazil used to look like *THAT*?!

Uma delicia!

yeah and you godless heathens cut the hearts out of hundreds of thousands of people because you thought the sun ate hearts

this, so much

one of the things that led directly to the rise of modern civilization in the West is the amazing versatility of Latin and Latin-derived languages

studies have shown that people who grew up knowing languages with fewer terms for hues actually can't distinguish between the more subtle shades of colors

so if it ain't in the language, humans can't really conceptualize it

African languages lack words for terms such as "promise", "time", "future", "motivation" and interestingly, "number".
amren.com/ar/2009/02/#cover

That's Tenochtitlan you nigger faggot

>yeah and you godless heathens cut the hearts out of hundreds of thousands of people because you thought the sun ate hearts

prepare for a lengthy tread about European atrocities.

this was drawn by some faggot who glorified indians, in reality it didnt look like this lol, also indians were mostly inbreds, we are told 90% lies about them

>at least ol' Vlad was removing kebab

nah, humans are bastards no matter where you live. It's just funny because the Aztecs massacred their neighbors for such a stupid, backwards reason. It's like the dindus in Africa today who hunt, kill, and eat albino kids for their supposed magic powers. Wiki article is full of endless lolz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_the_Same_Sun

My mother did not had an affair with a white man or the ghost of a European. Albinism needs the gene from both the mother and the father.

I am Not A Ghost

I Do Not Have Night Vision

Raping Me Will Not Cure AIDS

I was reading this article the other day about these two albino kids that got admitted as refugees to the U.S.; the day their father died the two sisters were hunted down by greedy relatives and had a leg chopped off for use in potions and magic amulets

There are no nord vs med threads that are actually valid
There are only white vs black, chink, and sand nigger threads

Some sage for you, OP.

Nordically underrated. We wuz interplanetary explorers!

but they don't really commit crimes

>Aztecs massacred their neighbors for such a stupid, backwards reason.

yooooooo

good.

Really comfy.

People forget to understand that Aztecs didn't build shit, they were LARPING as Toltecs, from who we don't know enough to determine who thought them, were they came from, etc. Aztecs were warriors, not intellectuals.

part of what drove Roman innovation was it's constant military campaigning and integration of new city states/territories. Very much like the US today.

Thus I don't think comparing civilizations at different periods of time can say as much as Sup Forums often claims it does.

Ignoramus detected.

it's true. Nords were great warriors, but at base they are just snowniggers. They didn't build, create, invent. All they can do is steal other people's shit.

The rest of the Western world had forgotten more than the Nords ever learned.

youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0

snowniggers BTFO, enjoy your new citizens from Middle East

kek

This. A jew created this thread. White races need to stick together.

They were a tribe from Northern Mexico and Southwestern US a region till this day known for aggressive desert warrior tribes(Apaches, Yaquis, Commanches, Tarahumara) so when they got to Central Mexico they were looked down by the mesoamerican intellectuals as desert savages. So they said fuck it and started studying poetry, philosophy, arts, and other shit to be looked down upon by the more educated civilized tribes of central Mexico. But they still had their desert warrior ways and combined that savagery with their new found intellect and education and conquered Mexico. Warriors like Yaquis and Apaches but educated like the Mayans made them unstoppable until the Spaniards showed up and even then, Mexicans still pray to the Aztec earth goddess and their language is the most widely indigenous language in North America after Mayan

Damn, it's like each area had, has or will have its own share of "good times". Almonds activated.

>were
So then what happened? Because there is still millions of them all over Latin America and they dont seem inbred to me.

>collapse of the Roman Empire
>WWI
>WW2
>Frankfurt School
>European Union
>Syrian migrant crisis
>But its ok they don't commit crimes

That's not what genetic research says about them, they're different from any other american culture, tribe or however you want to call it. The Toltec, Mayans and Olmec are probably a different ancestry

We sure do, between Aryans we do not fight, we respect each others accomplishments. Our enemy wants us to fall for such a simple trick that works with useful stupids, but not with the supreme race, we're better than any low life Hebrew.

THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY??!

i dont know.. to some extent the romans felt the same way about the near eastern civilizations

That is exactly what I said. They are a tribe from the North unrelated to the mesoamericans.

wah your feelings are hurt

Pizza is fucking DISGUSTING, fish is way better.

That man hasn't existed in 75 years. You're a fucking cuck now, Gunter.

If you want to show us your balls, start by removing shitskins.

Nordics are more niggerous in behaviour and Meds are more civilized. This when there is no outside influence.

It has only been in the last 1000 years that reverse has happened where Nordics learned to behave bit more civil and meds started to catch a bit of niggerene.

>HUMAN = HUE-MAN = MAN OF COLOR

>HUE = BRAZILIAN

>BRAZILIAN= HUMAN

WE WUZ THE ORIGINAL HUMAN WHILE YOU WHITEYS WAS IN CAVES N SHIT

SORRY WHAT? DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT?
CAN YOU SAY THIS AGAIN MOTHERFUCKER?
YOU LITTLE BITCH ILL FUCK YOU UP

>OOGA BOOGA, MUH SUPERIOR STRENGHTH.
>OOGA BOOGA, MUST RAPE AND PILLAGE BUT CALL IT SPREADING OUT.
>OOGA BOOGA
>LOOK, A ROCK WITH CARVING SIMILAR TO ABBO ART

Face it, Mediterraneans are superior. They furthered science an learning, birds furthered cuckoldry.

Calm down hue and pass on some sopa.

Sorry, pic related is superior.

*nords
Fuck this gay phone, I want my desktop back

SPEAK UP FAGGOT

I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THESE FUCKING SOUNDS

Med virgins surround themselves with stone and hide in large crowds of people. Nord chads live on nature's rules and fight against the elements.

Stop rping as white ahmed.

That webm has no sound you retard.

Goals

Nordic looks so comfy. I want to live in a 1 k person village.

you faggots just want me to reply with my entire aryan folder so you can use them yourself

fuck you

divide and conquer. meds and nords were centuries ahead of even the most advanced sub saharan african societies. and just playing the whole "muh med civilization" doesn't negate the fact that northern europe has contributed just as much to western civilization as southern europe and arguably more in areas like science.

>crowded, smelly feces-strewn shithole that burns down once year where people are packed like sardines into segments of cubes like a human hive

vs

>comfortable homes by the side of a river where a small community of people live and work together

Does any of this matter on what's going on in today's society? No? Ok, next thread

I believe Mesoamericans are the second best race after Europid being the most intellectual, according to what was discovered the only reason they didn't use metal so often is because they never found enough iron to realize mining it could be a way to make more efficient tools, they only knew gold, silver, and platinum which are extremely soft metals.

Bwahahahahaaa!

you could draw the same picture between meds and mesopotamians. civilization came to be in the desert where the population was densely centered around water and food sources, whereas people up north were more spread out and didn't need to depend on each other as much

Greeks were blonde back in the day, really makes you think

Gauled dot com

The same thing will happen to America soon.

>Italy
A place with easily quarried & shaped rock (called Tuff) and super rich soil that grows food like no tomorrow.

>Scandinavia
Frozen 1/3 of the year (and it was colder back then, so maybe even 1/2 the year), no easily quarried and easily shaped rock, soil not as rich in nutrients.

That's like comparing a city builder with cheats on or cheats off.

I can't believe the German media pulled that after such massive failings in security.

> Hey we let in a fuck ton of islamist terrorists
> HAHA! Imagine people wishing to escape this and close the borders? Zis is so funny yah?

>mesoamericans are 2nd best compared to whites
>even though chinks had an entire civilization for 2 thousand years before the maya and aztec and contributed far more to science, math and philosophy

I'm a classical illustrator/fine artist and this physique is near perfect. Damn.

quick reminder that if you do not look like Roman or Hellenic statues , you're a subhuman.

Chinks eat dogs and accepted communism, so you tell me.

That guy didn't drink pootein powder for those arms. He had to have taken sikhroids

and native american societies participated in human sacrifice and hundreds of thousands were killed because of it, and they were easily driven to near extinction by europeans by simply having inferior immune systems and technology

they commit the most autistic and egregious of all crimes

horny

>Inferior immune system
Inferior immune system? I wouldn't be so sure it was because of that, now on days each time you travel to a new country you're more likely to get sick due to your antibodies not being used to the endemic pathogens.

sadly, no. That was chile and peru and mexico and others. But not Brazil.

maybe it was wrong to say inferior immune systems. but it is true that what killed most of the natives was european diseases that native immune systems had never come in contact with before.

He looks suspiciously much like Sylvester Stallone

Yeah that is true. Either way most technologies the sand niggers, chinks, and Africans have was copied/stolen from whites, so they may look superior, but compared to knowledge only whites and mesoamericans were worried about preserving it.

absolutely nothing.

whats your point? That Nords were violent savages back in BC? because they sure as hell was.
So that make me feel bad or something? Facts dont hurt

Cold. Those long, harsh environments were far more challenging to survive in.
I wonder if that's why whites are better than the mudskins along the Mediterranean.
I'd ask you your opinion but it freaks me out when non-humans use talk and use computers.

kek the BGC

In all fairness Ethiopia would shit on any Nordic 'civilization' if you can call it that.

this

this

ONLY KIKES TRY TO DIVIDE WHITES

i'm not sure i believe that lol. literal unga bunga we wuz tier.

also this.

Fuck off. Saxons are better than Goths or Dagos from the Med. How is this even an argument. I will stand up for any Saxon because we are a people, but fuck the Dagos and the Goths, Anglos, Slavs or fucking Celts. Why should I stand up for them, when they have fought and killed my people for generations in the past. We have different cultures, languages, and traditions. Don't make it seem like we actually are that close. Fuck off, Saxon blood is power.

Never said any of those fallacies, but our future is in danger not because of our enemies of the past, but because of those who seek to take our land. I believe we as whites have to defeat this common treat, because we are superior and together no enemy will stand a chance. Be a man and do not remember we fought, remember the reasons for it, they are the same reasons we have to fight together now.

>get raped out of the steppe
>become a bunch of filthy migrants, swarm into europe
>welfare state western the roman empire out of existence
>kill each other for several hundred years
>proclaim "we wuz romans n shieett", never return to roman glory until well after genghis khan and the reconquista drive scholars from the muslim world into europe
>main contribution to Christianity is Martin Luther
>no sense of humor
>incapable of letting people mind their own business
>only redeeming qualities are god-tier music and food

germanics are just another quaint tribal people as far as i'm concerned.

We will use these immigrants as cannon fodder if we have to, but we will regain our identity as Saxons, not a part of some conglomerate such as the EU. We will preserve our traditions, but if we side with the rest of Europe who has been an enemy for a long time, we are in danger of losing our culture, language, and identity. Just look at how the EU has affected Europe. Our identity is almost totally gone, no one knows our culture, or traditional values anymore because they have been mixed with our cultures and traditions for far too long.