CENK WINS!

GOOGLE IT DRUMPFKINS! ITS OVER Sup Forums YOUR FINISHED!

OF COURSE!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Shapiro
youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This but unironically. Cenk won.

Shoulda sent me instead. I would have demolished that kike.

FUCK YOU, THAT'S BULLSHIT. FUCK YOU.

He couldn't even get a USA chant going.

i was on cenk's side the whole time. fuck kikes

Unfortunately, Cenk, that fat fuck, did win but that is what you retards get for allowing a Jew like (((Ben Shapiro))) to represent you.

-=- Daily Reminder -=-
(((Ben Shapiro))) supports the end of whites in America.

"And by the way, I don't give a good damn about the so-called "browning of America." Color doesn't matter. Ideology does."

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968

Memes and bias aside, who actually won? I didn't watch it.

>All these Chunkcucks pretending he didnt get rekt by (((Shapiro))) at every turn
Sad!

I disagree. I don't like ben but he definetly won this one. Cenk called the crowd dumb multiple times lmao. He tried to get usa chant going and was boo'd. He basically destroyed his own arguments the whole time. he did bens work for him.

israel

Shapario destroyed Cenk. I just wish Shapario brought up some actual numbers on the cost of universal medicare.

CENK YOU FUCKING BIGOT!!!! FACTS ARE ONLY REAL IF THEY DONT HURT FEELINGS!! GOOGLE IT DRUMPF SUPPORTER!!! GOOGLE IS CAPITALISM!!! OF COURSE!!!

Cenk won. Not by a lot.

Ben spent time defending banks and trying to make jokes and smart ass remarks.

>Cuck Yogurt
>Ben Shalom
If it were a dual and they both shot each other dead, I might have bothered to watch it.

>Shapario destroyed Cenk.
When? (((Ben))) was too busy defending (((banks))) to win.

Start using Google

So Ben lost because da joos? K

Shapiro was a ted cruz-tier autist spouting talking points. Cenk was a Trump-tier strongman dismantling him.

"GOOGLE IT!" - Cenk, repeatedly, whenever he can't prove what he's saying.

He literally debates exactly like Trump. That's what Trump does in debates.

(((Ben Shapiro))) is Jewish.

"His family is Jewish (and partially from Russia)."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Shapiro

when did he defend banks? he said derivatives was an oversimplification for the cause of the crash and that banks shouldn't have been bailed out. Did you even pay attention?

WHAT DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A DEBATE? JUST GOOGLE IT YOU UNEDUCATED DRUMPFKIN.

The fact that Sup Forums is in anyway rooting for a two faced rat like Shapiro when he has openly said he doesn't care about Americas shrinking white population just shows how redditized this board is now.

Okay, but why does that mean he lost?

kek

IT'S CALLED LOGIC PEOPLE. IF EVERYONE GETS ONE SCOOP DRUMPF SHOULD ONLY GET ONE, NOT TWO. IT'S LOGIC.

>some people on Sup Forums unironically supporting a kike
Cenk is more our guy than Shapiro. Cenk is a turk roach who is anti white and against most of us politcaly. Shapiro is a kike who acts like he's on our side but is even happier to see the browning of America than Cenk is.

I would agrue cenk is more AGAINST the browing of america than Shapiro is.
Cenk doesn't want to live with mexishits any more than we do. He's more for the islamification of america than the spic-ificaiton. Shapiro will take whatever shitskin invader he can get.

nah that's what hillary did. you fucking newfags probably didnt even watch the presidential debates, too busy mining reddit gold with your liberal shitposts.

>OH OKAY DON, THE FACTCHECKERS ARE HARD AT WORK TONIGHT

>when did he defend banks?
He did it several times. Rewatch the debate faggot.

>Did you even pay attention?
I did. You were to busy sucking the kikes cock to notice.

Trump tier? You have a very low opinion of Trumps debate abilities.

Cenk didn't win at all. Are you retarded, deaf, or blind?

Is it over? stream i'm watching they're still talking about healthcare

>dual
American education

lmfao shut the fuck up nigger bitch

>bias aside

and chenk is a brown fuckboy from the "totally part of europe and not middle eastern trash" country of Turkey.

>leftypol naming the jew to defend skank yoghurts honor
I'm so proud of my communist comrades to finally have found the way.

How can you say someone who told the audience to "google it" multiple times won the debate? He tried to appeal to emotion in most of his answers and he ignored stats for the most part. I'm not saying Ben did great, but there is no way Cenk did better.

pasta already stale

>Okay, but why does that mean he lost?
Because he spent his time in a debate actively defending the overwhelming Jewish run banks that were bailed out by the US government rather than defeating Cenk.

Ben pushes for small government except when the Jew banks get lots of tax payer money.

Ben made a big mistake.

They repeat it for new viewers

Remembering this has made me angry.
Thanks, user.

>I didn't watch it.
Do it my man. TYT shills frothing at the mouth because they can't even rely on the crowd to pretend Cenk didn't get rekt

Neither are on our side you faggot. It's just that one openly hates us

How it is bias when he is actually a Jew pushing Jew agenda?

Am I not suppose to call out a Muslim pushing Muslim agenda?

Am I not suppose to call out a faggot pushing LGBT+ agenda?

Jews who push Jew agenda get called out and if you do not like it you can go back to sucking kike cock.

>people siding with a roach ITT
disgusting

which means a lot, dont you get it? The enemy who clearly says hes your enemy is better than the enemy who says he's your friend

Cenk was blown the fuck out pretty early in the debate. It became boring fast, though.

>Chenk won threads when he clearly didn't

Is this a Shareblue thing?

>I..I'M TOTALY PART OF Sup Forums I PROMISE. I DID WATCH THE DEBATE I PROMISE, I WASN'T SUCKING DICK FOR REDDIT GOLD AND AM JUST USING HIS KIKE STATUS TO ELEVATE MY BROWN KEK GOD CHENK I SWEAR

>siding with a jew
literally 100x times worse. KYS Chaim Goldstein

Yeah I thought he was totally wrong on this as well

Yes.

Sage
Hide
Move on.

Without a written speech, Trump tends to ramble. He's not so concerned with proving what he says, it's not a debate where details matter.

Poor comparison.

Trump will end up blurting out incorrect information I've noticed, he's often crude, but hyperbole is common in politics.

Who said I'm siding with anyone? Just pointing out a fact.
You can't defend a roach, even if his enemy is a juden. Who says we have to pick sides, faggot?

>OOFFF CCCCOOOOOUUUURRRRSSEEEEEEE

>How can you say someone who told the audience to "google it" multiple times won the debate?
Telling someone to look shit up vs pushing kike bank agenda is totally different.

>Cenk: Go look it up on google

Is not the same as...

>Ben: I defend the Jew banks who received massive tax pay bailouts

You newfags on the right better learn real fast that Jews like Ben are here to make money and support Jewish interest like Ben did in the debate.

"drumpfkins" don't care or know who either of these two are

>Sucking kike cock this hard
Back to /r/T_D with you faggots.

>Leftypol detected

You guys are in full force after your roach guys got btfo.

>lol we hate jews am I right?
Did you cry when you realized that the buffalo couldn't use the audience to heckle Ben?

>Armenian genocide denying ugly ass roach
>White genocide loving flip flopping kike

Anyone who watched it lost and they both won

Ben had to sink to personal attacks because he's a punk ass little bitch.

You can spam this in multiple threads but it never makes it true.

Ben destroyed.

Objectively he got destroyed. I almost felt bad for him stuttering and attacking the crowd and calling white people racist in a room full of white people. What did he expect? Applause?

Right one is a position. The other is an admission of ignorance.

Did you cry when you realized that you back a Jew who lost to Cenk "The fat cuck" Uygur?

Let this be a lesson to you cucks for allowing a Jew like Ben to speak on your behalf. You lose.

Even Hitler would have Shapiro in the win column.

You can tell Shapiro won simply by the amount of
>SIDING WITH A KIKE OMG KIKELOVERNIGGRDSAFAFAD!!!!11

>calling white people racist in a room full of white people
wtf did he really?

If Ben won Sup Forums would be spamming Ben Won threads all night.

You cucks backed the wrong twink kike.

Blacks commit more crime per capita. Google it.

>implying I was hoping for one of Americas famed mass shooters during the whole debate
A kike and a roach discussing the future of the US of A is a damn sad sight to behold. What the fuck happened to you? oh right they were just on stage

>muh circumcised penis demands praise for every jew out there
>le pretend what Hitler likes
You are probably a Christian with injured penis, who else can be this much retarded.

No, it's absolutely true, the main difference is that Cenk defends left-wing populism instead of right-wing populism, but the style is exactly the same.

>Did you cry when you realized that you back a Jew who lost to Cenk "The fat cuck" Uygur?
>Let this be a lesson to you cucks for allowing a Jew like Ben to speak on your behalf. You lose.
I can taste your tears. Your precious buffalo literally turned on the audience. He was that mad. Also
>HE'S A JEW! HATE HIM PLEASE
Cry more

I didn't even need to watch it to know that technically Shapiro (((won))).

I also know that whoever wins - whites lose.

fallacy fallacy.

if it's true it's not a fallacy.

>calls the crowd uneducated
>insults them
>fails to start USA chant
>muh roads
>tells crowd to google it

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

How many times did Cenk yell;

>OF COURSSSSSSSSE!!!!!!!!

>Unironically, supports a Jew who lost to a turk
How much of a kike cock sucking cuck can you be?! HAHHAHAHA

A moron who thinks he's smart. Cute.

> watch Shapiro with complex thoughts and arguments and ideas
> watch Cenk sidestep it all and jump straight to ridicule and mockery, then half-assed arguments

You'd have to be a goddamned child to watch what just happened and think Cenk won. Seriously. A complete fucking child.

Cenk was a master orator, who danced gracefully between his cohesive points of intellect, presenting masterful control of the orchestra of words akin to Martin Luther King. Ben was like Burger King lmao

>HURR JEWS
youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
Your tears taste delicious.

When Cenk mentioned abortion:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY

Behold all JIDF on Sup Forums, now they showed themselves. Next day they will be making threads what Hitler liked, how Hitler secretly loved USA and capitalism. And no, i don't cheer for Cenk.

of course OF COOOOOOURSE

Ben won, cenk got his ass handed to him, don't listen to cenk cucks.

Cenk was embarrassed.
Period.
Next

If you back kikes like (((Ben "Big Banks Rock" Shapiro))) you better get used to losing.

shaprio won

If you are in a debate and you attack the crowd, you have lost the debate.

Ben turned himself into a moron when he pitched the claim that billions of corporate dollars being funneled into the government through donations to campaigns/foundations/institutes/etc is a good thing