PLASTIC SURGERY

YOU LITERALLY CANNOT ARGUE AGAINST THIS AND SAY THAT WOMEN SHOULDN'T GET PLASTIC SURGERY
LOOK AT HOW MUCH BETTER SHE LOOKS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7WMebV5qt3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think this is a fake image.

This is fucking bad. This makes it so she keeps passing on her shitty genes, and with every generation more shit genes stay in the mix and the kids will look more and more grotesque

It's great. Enough QT's to go around. The 10/10s gotta compete for the average male to pay attentino to them because everyone is hot.

oh ye of little faith

CRISPR will save us

i've seen a video of this, it's real
but imagine fucking breeding with that

iirc this one was an ad for plastic surgery, not an actual family

There is no way surgery has become that advanced, just look at the monsters that come out of hollywood.

Wearing pale makeup counts as surgery now?

kek

That picture is a red pill in itself.

Same woman, altered face, completely different perception of said woman. It is a profound glimpse into the rottenness of the human condition.

Its fraud.

When you see it everyday it's very easy to tell which ones have had surgery generally. These are just pump and dumps m8, not breeding material. She looks good so why not have some fun with her. All the guys with something to offer can get a girl who didn't need surgery anyway.

It's still wrong to say that this is keeping their genes in the genepool though, unless you're talking about men getting plastic surgery. It is common knowledge that any ugly/fat/used up slut can get some beta guy and keep her lineage going. At least my country is vain enough that fat people are nearly non existent.

Women can legally be denied a job for being too ugly or fat.

ill leave this here

Shes a cute bog.

W-what's that on the left?

how did she afford such extensive plastic surgery?

I want to have some advanced warning what my children are going to look like.

This is actually a fake but the point still remains: plastic surgery does not change your genetics, your children will still come out ugly as fuck. Too bad beta, horny, autistic, NEET /poltards can't seem to grasp this because they are so pathetic and desperate and also:

>MUH YELLOW FEVER!

The pieces of jawbones that were shaved off of square jawed slags like the pic on the right.

the surgeons jaw bone collection

>tfw every time I wander around Seoul main street, I see them like pic related on right.

Looks like an ad for plastic surgery

eugenics > plastic surgery

fixing asians is just a deal cutting some excess bones, not implanting silicone, its really easy thats why they all do it
also check out chin fixes that work on ugly europeans too

Holy fuck, no.. stop.

Any man will stop and look at her, and do this very thing.
>If I fuck her...and have a kid...my kid will have the most manly jaw to exist.

AND THEN HE HAS A BUNCHA STRONG CHINED FUCKING AMERIOOKS AND NONE OF THEM HAVE STRONG CHINS!

Makes sense from a anatomical standpoint. I hope this shit doesn't catch on worldwide.

>To top it off, its in the front lobby of the plastic surgeons clinic, and many of them have similar shrines to the jaw..

Its a shame, cant give those strong jaws to weak chinned white men.

Why did white men lose their jaws?

how many grinding wheels did the surgeon go through?

She might be sad she can't break coconuts with her new chin

>no way this could be real
never underestimate gooks

yeah but if she has kids then all them will look like Robbie Rotten with downs

speak for yourself buckaroo

>"we are number down"

True, but there should be a way to also know about the original genes, y'know.

Some plastic surgeons should not be allowed to operate.

ARR ROOK SAME

bogdabots are inside her

I feel bad for ugly women.

Honestly, women age poorly compared to men.
There are men out there in their fucking 70's who look like they just came from shooting a perfume ad.

Do your women like foreign cock?

this if youre having kids.

Wonder what that smells like?

Really the only interracial relationships you see on a regular basis is with whites. A number of girls are still very traditional and will only date Korean, but white is increasingly common. Most Korean women hate blacks and will be openly racist about it in conversation. If you see a girl in public with a black they are generally regarded as a slut and looked down on.

>East Asian women are better looking than White wo-

Plastic surgery = Genetic dishonesty.
If you're actually ugly, I don't want to produce ugly offspring with you.

Well at least her kids wont be chinlets

plastic surgery makes white woman look like trash. it works for asians tho i guess

Idk why I find this picture funny

that kennedy bush makes my dinky twitch

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... THE FUCKING JOKE IS ON THIS GUY. Holy shit, I'd murder everyone if this happened to me.

I put plastic bimbos up there with trannies on my human abomination list.

holy fuck is that gollum?

>hurr muh genes

Just have the kids get plastic surgery too. What's the problem?

>Just have the kids get plastic surgery too. What's the problem?
>What's the problem?

doesn't change their genes. You fuck the girl on the right and your daughter looks like girl on the left, false advertising

She looked better beforehand in Bogdonoff mode.

Isn't it weird that there are people here that still refuse to take the bog pill?

The father gets scammed.

>But if ugly women improve their appearance I can't make fun of them anymore!!
As long as females are valued solely by their looks this phenomenon will only get worse. Fuck everyone in this thread
t. ugly chick sick of this shit

Ben?

But just how sick of it are you?

But what are there kids going to look like until they're 18?

Korea ID hospital, look it up.

Actually it means the moment gene-splicing comes into existence these people will be the first in line.

Korea is ahead of the game in that they don't give a shot about how the bones will heal and deteriorate as you age. It looks good for a bit but it is incredibly painful once you hit about 45 or so.

this is fake and actually pretty sad

youtube.com/watch?v=7WMebV5qt3s

boohoo now i have to get a real job

friendly reminder that 95% of chinks and gooks look like pic related, and you are literally falling for the rice meme when you cherry pick the 1% of women who have anime eyes and milk skin. The average gook also has no ass, sand yellow skin, and an A cup bra size while being 5ft or less. (average women height in China and southeast Asia is 4'8" to 5")

That honestly depends on how well the person keeps in shape. Honestly, I see more women in at 40+ who are attractive then men. I also see more women who are really ugly at 40+. Basically, women go to either extreme given how well they stay in shape, while men just kinda congregate at average to below-average.

What happens at 45? Body start to steal calcium from the bones or something?

>the husband won the case

wtf I love China now..... wtf

CHINKED

I can. Anyone can put two pictures together and make claims. So.. yeah.

Probably a heartbreak away from kms but until then just buzzkilling these threads every now and then even though I know it won't do shit

The before and after are actually reversed. Right is pre-bogpill, left is post bog-pill.

Fucking newfags.

>A heartbreak away

Does this mean you get dates?

Mostly in women, yes. Also muscles generally get weaker so coupled with the extreme surgery it won't be a lot of fun aging. The botched patients I've talked to or worked with liken it to feeling like their wisdom teeth are growing in ten times worse.

This is why japanese people that show up in anime and manga look more like Nordic supermodels than actual nips.
It is not lost on asians that they are uglier than white people. Their entire media and the whole plastic surgery craze reflects this.

Heh well done

wanna know why south korea has the highest suicide rates?

this is why. you realize you are dating a soulless doll.

Can you imagine being the kid of one of these people and hearing some of your parents' adult friends whisper how you may be retarded because of how different you look?

>When you're an ugly chink kid and you get paid for modelling as an ugly chink

Source on the pic?

you're incorrect.
pic related is korean jawbones in a plastic surgeon's office.

Nope. I won't go into it too much because I know better but the heartbreak will be from loneliness more than anything.
But even outside of dating the world sees ugly people in general but especially women as subhuman and that's already pretty heartbreaking

This is why I read a story a few years ago about a Japanese guy divorcing his wife because he was noticing his kids were ass ugly.
He then found out she used to look like a dog, but got plastic surgery before she married him.
I think he was suing her for this too.

if this pic doesn't cure your yellow fever then i don't know what will

And what about her genetics?

That was an ad.

That's it. Make up should be illegal.
It's not fair to men. It's not fair to pretty women
who are actually pretty.
This is bullshit. Illegal I say. ILLEGAL!

She ain't bad compared to white land whales I've seen around.

;_;

>tfw thinks hes an oldfag cause he knows about a 6 year old meme.
>TFW CALLING PEOPLE NEWFAGS TURNS YOU INSTANTLY TO A VETERAN OF THE CHAN OBVIOUSLY