Corporations spending billions of dollars to profit from politics is totally the same thing as someone investing in a...

>Corporations spending billions of dollars to profit from politics is totally the same thing as someone investing in a politics website
What did Ben "The Kike" Shapiro mean by this? Cenk blew him the fuck out. I thought this guy was supposed to be a genius? Turns out he's a kike like all of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UgQGJjQq4uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trolling aside, I gained respect for both dudes. I thought it was a really good debate that felt surprisingly honest and open, especially when you look at the state of American politics nowadays.

Producing propaganda for 80 million viewers is probably preferable to million dollar donations.

That was definitely his weakest argument of the night. Still think he edged out on taxes and healthcare.

its literally right after the election, there is no risk to being open like they were.

do that shit in 2019 and id argue you have balls.

Shoo, shill.

I still appreciated it a lot
I was expecting it to get way more uncivilized

So did you give up posting Cenk won in every thread leaf?

He's right to point out their hypocrisy. The left owns 90% of all media yet has an issue with conservative businesses funding candidates that will help them

Cenk won and the leaf is right

isn't he paid by the Koch brothers?

That's not what he was saying.
He was saying okay, you ban the money. Then do we ban other forms of influence, such as publicity.

>Banning free speech

Exactly, so if there's no way to ban it entirely, then why would we chase after the money? It won't remove the cancerous sore.

It will, though.
>Just let people continue bribing politicians

People can win presidencies without the media on their side. Trump clearly proved that.

Trump manipulated the media using 1488D underground water polo. Most candidates aren't that tactical; although, they should be.

If you want to buy political ads with your own money, you should be allowed to buy political ads with your own money.

Why does this make commies so fucking butthurt?

Donations aren't ads, you dumbass. People are talking about the bribes that lead to the money for the campaign, not ads. You're out of your element.

Never watched Shapiro till now. He converted me. I now agree Its all the Jews fault

> political spending on ads is no different than donations to a so called "news network" that shills for you nonstop.
Anyone who disagrees with this is experiencing cognitive dissonance.

t. Kike

Cenk started his business with a small loan of four million dollars.

he's your average run of the mill jew and a wallet-sized man

He meant that somebody constantly making "DRUMPF BTFO" and "DRUMPF GOT 2 SCOOPS" "DRUMPF IS AN EVIL RACIST SEXIST BIGOT HITLER WHO NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED IN FAVOR OF MADAME PRESIDENT" news headlines can be just as effective, if not more than just giving money to your political candidate.

Citizens United was about McCain-Feingold which restricted television advertisements from 501(c)(3)s within so many days to an election.

The Supreme Court struck that down, dumbass.

It wasn't about how much you could donate to an individual candidate.

Figure out what is being discussed and come back.

waht?> give me a basic network overview of your neural pathways.

That's because you're leftist LARPing stormfag who thinks he can undermine those of us who've actually read the case. Read the case faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=UgQGJjQq4uk

The way Shapiro tried to defend legalized bribes from banks and corporations to politicians was embarrassing.

I respect both guys but being such a shameless kike made him lose the argument

Except Trump won just fine with the media against him

Wow, it's almost like Trump is an anomaly when it comes to politics