WHAT WAS THE WORST PART OF YOUR POLITICS CLASSES?

>WW2
>talking about how hitler killed jews
>kid asks why hitler hated jews so much
>"no one knows, he just hated them"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DPhNCdSwqzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah I got taught the same thing.

They always seem to forget that the Jews were pushing Marxism in academia, the media, and organizing a communist revolution. Also the financial raping of the country. Huh it's almost like nothing has changed

youtu.be/DPhNCdSwqzM

I really hate how much we would always spend on the holocaust when it was time to talk about ww2.

I don't remember anything about my classes on Hitler. I didn't even know what the Holocaust was until middle school.
I do remember we had this chart in elementary one time, showcasing the three most evil people in history. The three people on it were Mao, Lenin and Stalin.

>high school
>learned that Hitler killed Jews because they were commie subversives
>learned that Stalin killed Jews because they were banker subversives
>ask prof what the hell
>he literally shrugs shoulders and say history is a class about what happened, not what makes sense

I hate how much time we spent talking about muh 100 million native americans

Literally did nothing wrong this country was our destiny manifest by the will of God

That's what we were always told too

My last semester of history/political class in high school was supposed to be dedicated to US/AZ history
We, not shit, spent all but the last two weeks going over Nazi Germany and how evil Hitler was. The instructor straight up cried when he played Schindler's List. The last two weeks of school he handed us a study guide on the final and went ocer it with us every day so that we could "pass" the test.
Fuck that guy
Wasn't even a kike, just the best goy

That actually sounds pretty based tbqh

jesus christ.

He was being 100% honest and I appreciate that.

>University Anthropology class
>Anything but actual anthropology, the teacher starts meddling "gender" shit into the classes
>"the nazis killed 6M jews", "they were fucking racists", "we will soon live in a world of peace, free of hate", and rainfalls of bluepills the students, especially females, naïvely take
>I smell something fishy and research the teacher's history in the web
>his surname is jewish
>textual from the ancestry.com page

"The name is of Jewish origin. It has taken different forms and it is found in France, Spain, England, the US and Latin America. It means "A Hebrew who has changed location"
I hope this helps."

>mfw

I recently met a dude from Belarus who has never heard of the "Holocaust"; side note, Belarus is one of the few European countries that doesn't outlaw "Holocaust denial".

I mean compared to USA history lessons, what we learned in my school seems pretty based.

In the UK we never even had much of a "politics class" there was one brief lesson about Capitalism vs Communism but that was literally it.

>2 euro has been deposited in your account by the SRE.

Best education

100 million as USA or Western Hemisphere?

>politics classes
little kids have politics class? where?

i didn't have that

hehe hitler hehe kill the juice guys hehe

>tfw teacher told us Jews bullied Hitler when he was young so he started the holocaust

Listening to teachers shill for FDR, and say how he was the best president ever. Fucker did the following things:
>Extended Great Depression by 7 or so years with his new deal
>Interned US Citizens
>Tried to overthrow the Judicial system
>Caused the Vietnam War
>Created the (((UN))
>First gun grabber
>Created the GIBS ME DAT,which permanently destroyed our country
>Helped with women's suffrage
Fucker deserves to burn in hell.

USA, this is the new ((official figure))

1/3 of belarus literally died during wwii, they have their own problems without the jews making it all about them. No shit lots of jews there died too, who gives a fuck

Jesus Christ, the entire population of natives in the US even before the diseases was maximum 30 million.

>High school history
>Whites stole land and destroyed native american paradise
>it keeps happening
>slavery, slavery, slavery no mention of its true origins
>its all your fault!
>WW 1 briefly mentioned
>WW 2 also briefly mentioned
>months on the holocaust, anne frank, also english class was overrun with this as well
>civil rights movement
>gay rights
>its all your fault!

Well... Hitler did say something along the lines that "they were laughing then but they aren't laughing now."

>Jewish teacher had a list of words that she didn't want any of us to say on the board
>Andrew Jackson's name was on the list

If you ever want to see a Slav rage, tell him the Jews suffered the most in WW2. I've seen the resulting explosion irl several times.

nope, it was 96 million according to our history textbooks :^) you're a bad bad goy

There are no redpills in school, no factual learning, no analysis. There is only regurgitation of thoughts and opinions of others that came before you and your teachers. You must do your own research, find what drives that thought provoking motion in your mind to learn and start there. It is like a tree who's roots and branches spread into each and every aspect of human life. You must plant your own seed, no one will plant it for you. If you don't care you'll learn nothing and be nothing.

Fight, even if just a little, to beat the propaganda. Someone has to do it.

We had some democrat guy come in and speak to the class, and I asked him a question about the national debt, I don't remember the context but he basically sperged out and told me to shut up.

My biggest redpill was getting freaked out on by an SJW art teacher, though. I drew a silhouette of a guy hanging in a tree for Suicide Prevention Week, which I guess was pretty stupid, but instead of just telling me to draw something else he got red in the face pissed off and tried to humiliate me in front of the class for being insensitive. I'm pretty sure that's when I decided to become a nazi. He was a balding manlet with a soul patch and glasses.

Hate to break it to you user but they don't even have to push anymore.

seems totally justified

>i didnt even know that jew commies started a civil war and thats how the nazi movement got started

thanks for teaching me things that public schools failed to tell me, Sup Forums

Okay I'll be honest I'm quite sympathetic to the Native Americans honestly, probably far more than most of you here, but what the fuck kind of bullshit number raping did they have to do to come up with that?

I never heard about The Holocausttm indoctrination either, just ww2 war ppl die.

That was Trump.

It is kinda ridiculous
>even the most inflated Holocaust numbers are not much more than 6 million, plenty of historians challenge even that, endless tears over it
>absolutely all historians agree that over 15 million Slavs were killed, some going as high as 40 million but nobody ever seems to give a damn

Apparently >90% of native americans died of disease between columbus and pilgrims, or something. I don't remember this was ages ago. Go torrent a standard APUSH history textbook and you'll see the same numbers

In France it's all about the Holocaust, and also mentions about the "Affaire Dreyfus" (Dreyfus accused of being a traitor because he's Jewish - I don't know if there's a redpill about it so I'll just accept what's official) and slavery.

Spanish courses are all about dictatorships (Spain, Chile, Argentina).

English courses are all about women's rights and black people in America.

The Holocaust is historical fiction an image created by hollywood and story writers, not real historical fact.

nobody ever challenged it either? which is weird its like the classes are instilling a common belief that jews werent doing anything bad in germany beforehand

I think the most agreed on number is around 27 million nowadays

Kinda related, but I visited victory park in Moscow last winter, and the Hall of Tears and Hall of Glory genuinely made me feel really emotional, I would really recommend it to you as well. I think Hitler had the wrong idea with regards to slavs. Brother wars need to stop.

>"well wouldn't Hitler have disliked the Jews because he fought for Germany in WWI and when he got back the Revolution of 1918 was happening where Marxists were trying to forcibly overthrow the government"
>well I don't see how that has anything to do with Hitler hating the Jews
>"well you can research the figureheads of the revolution and most of them were of Polish-Jewish descent and had ties to the Bolsheviks in Russia, which also makes sense why Hitler invaded Poland first since it had a great deal of Marxists"
>UM, user. YOU CAN'T USE THE WORD JEW UNLESS YOU TALK ABOUT THE SIX GORILLION

Teachers are a joke because they're afraid of the students being smarter on a topic than they are. Another thing had happened when we were talking about natural selection in Biology class

>"well, doesn't it not make sense to try to support Africa with multi-national aid because it's natural selection taking course? The area is mostly too desolate for farming unless you're in the Mesopotamian North or some fertile parts of Southern Africa."
>well yeah but Africans are human too and world hunger is a big issue
>"overpopulation and immigration are huge issues too, but those problems will still exist if we artificially support failing societies and try to adopt a small pool of refugee's that will just be reborn in 5 years anyways, making any efforts there pointless"
>are you trying to say black people aren't worth saving?

It's almost like every country's ruling class foists upon their children some bullshit focus. I'm kind nervous about having spent a whole semester on Red China, of all things, really makes me wonder what my glorious leaders were preparing my generation for,,,

That's completely possible, even that wouldn't end in anything near 96 million though. I just don't see how anyone can believe that shit. Most Jewish lies are at least a bit better constructed.

stole the nations gold for "muh economy"

i've got this covered

>be retard 14 year old
>edgy fuck school all that
>put into special program for other kids not fit for 'conventional schooling'
>not remedial classes but just a way to make us not count for standardized test scores
>history teacher was a black muslim communist (not even fucking joking)
>sometimes he would drink something obviously spiked out of plastic cups with coffee straws
>literally talked about nothing the entire class
>students would interrupt and ask inane questions like 'can a robot be made out of gold'
>he would answer that then go back to talking about basketball

i'm not even fucking joking, this all happened daily.

That's exactly what they are doing. They say Hitler was a bad guy by indoctrinating children to his beliefs i.e. Hitler Youth, then public schools do the exact same thing saying he hated jews because he needed a scapegoat or some shit like that.

It's funny because I actually believed this one pretty easily, I just still don't care whether it was 30 million or 100 million. Thanks for the redpill though bruv. It's always nice when there's blatant lies to help turn people against the insidious, harder to see ones

i honestly don't remember what my ap his teacher taught. i just slep thru it cuz it's about what happened and why did it happen verbatim

>hitler was a god killer that believed in he could be a super god
stupid priest

>POLITICS CLASSES
what politics class?

Social studies teacher here

Some kid asked me when we talked about WWII

>Why did Hitler hate the Jews

I told them he explains his beliefs in Mein Kampf. Thats about as far as you can go. If you are seen as justifying Hitler's hatred of Jews (even if it is all factual) you will get labeled as a Nazi and fired.

I only learned about the holocaust in my English classes where the (female) teachers would make us right papers using emotional appeal about why it was wrong. History/social studies classes just talked about the war itself and its effects on the future. Graduated 2012 btw

>Go to WWII history class
>Teacher explains all about the Jews, the Weimar Republic and his enormous hard-on for Dixie
>Gets in argument with students about how the US planned for Fort Sumter
>Goes on similar off-topic rants every class

>Take Latin American politics class
>Teacher tells us about how he once went to Cuba to work on a collective farm in support of the revolution
>Once spent an entire class explaining how mulatto women are extremely sexual
>Literally says to the girls in the class that they cannot even compete

Politics are one hell of a drug

I think OP means high school history classes, specifically when talking about ww2. It would be inane for high schools to have (((politics classes))) especially with the uneducated youth of today

I took a government/politics class in high school and it was mostly centered around American politics. Didn't really get into other countries other than comparing our political system to some systems in Europe and ancient Greco-Roman society.

The majority of class was just about how the government works, why it works the way it does, and what your rights and duties are as an American citizen.

Red china in what regard. A positive light or a negative one?

Could you try justifying it while "Debunking" it, but doing the debunking badly?

Right, thanks. I forgot about that

That sounds goddamn amazing.

I had a lot of English classes talk about the holocaust too actually. I graduated 2006.

Thats extremely dangerous waters friendo.

I taught in CT and the town where I worked was Jew central. If some kid goes home and tells mom and dad...Mr so and so said this about Hitler...then dad gets pissed and calls principal you will get fucked

After that question another kid pressed me further and asked

>Why can't you talk about it more

I just straight up told them I would probably get in trouble

I also spent about 2 minutes talking about the Holocaust

Very negative, with detailed info on all the bad stuff that happened and some info on WHY it happened. Cured me of my childish commie phase very well.

Politics was pretty nice when we were teens. Teacher literally told us that communism was a failure, and debated us on it a little bit

We had an assignment in our government class to rap about the amendments or some shit back in 2008. Thanks Obongo.

Why is Iceland so leftist? ICEolated occurrences? (hehe)

I mean like saying "Hitler said such and such, here's why it's wrong", and making the "Here's why it's wrong" part a kosher but ultimately inadequate bluepill.

Can confirm this as well. In middle school we read a book about Jews living in Copenhagen under Nazi rule, can't remember what it was called. Freshman English class we read another book about Nazi rule (can't remember anything about it) and watched The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. I also specifically remember watching some video about Holocaust survivors and the Nuremberg trials and it all felt very forced and like we were being swayed to an opinion on it rather than given the evidence and arguments and allowed to come to our own conclusions.

I started noticing the political indoctrination a lot in my Sophomore year when we read a book about a plantation in Confederate America in the 19th century.

It really is. The Latin American teacher even brought Cuban cigars and rum to school for people to smell (and try if they were old got him enough), which almost got him expelled.

The history department was the best thing about school now that I think about it

Honestly back when I was in high school it always seemed like the History teachers were the only ones who actually cared at all.

Seems legit

Forget the academia, they had a civil war in 1918 in Berlin where they tried to install a Marxist government.

>Literally says to the girls in the class that they cannot even compete
I'm fucking dying that sounds amazingly retarded.

>you can't convince someone that leftism works unless you alter history completely

That was my biggest redpill. I started reading actual history and realized that people were lying to me about the world because it was to their advantage or they were too bluepilled to notice.

I don't like bullshitting it makes your class trust you less and hurts your reputation

You can't drop heavy redpills on young rebellious kids. They have to figure stuff out for themselves. You just have to leave the door open a crack for them to see the faint light

The stupid ones will never figure it out but they won't be the vanguard of the conservative revolution anyway

They were blamed for killing Christ. The hatred started there and evolved into them being blamed for everything. Like all wars, WW2 and the Holocaust was a religious war.

read For My Legionaries

Anti-Semitism is sometimes completely justified and done in defense of your people and nation against evil foreign oppressors and leeches

Fair enough.

I think it has something to do with the relative backwardsness of the country, since until the 20th century the Danes brutally exploited the country without so much as building a single road to develop it. Thus an intellectual class formed pretty late and found a certain solidarity with the also new intellectual class in the Soviet union. Laxness and Jóhannes úr Kötlum were huge tankies in the beginning and this kind of infected Icelandic academia. My grandfather was even a communist until he was invited to the USSR and saw it's true face.

Well it's when you get out of Junior high and into high school proper when you get jewed

I think we were in class together, holy shit

Alright Sup Forums quick rundown on the six gorillon.

Let's say the number is accurate. How many died in the gas rooms, how many died from typhus or malnutrition?

All I ever head is SIX MILLION JEWS SLAUGHTERED BY HOMOCIDAL MANIACS LIKE YOU, I want the truth.

Links if you have any.

>DATS RIGHT WHITE GURL

top kek better check your genetics app to make sure you're not cousins

Quick, before you get a room use that app to check if you're actually cousins!

This is what ~300,000 population looks like folks.

>right papers

great minds think alike

>I had a super right wing Jewish dude in my world history class
>our pretty left wing teacher gets asked that question
>starts to go on about how his landlord was Jewish or some shit
>Jewish guy calls out loudly for her to stop lying
>she stops and stutters that he shouldn't say that because it's disrespectful
>doesn't try to tell him he's wrong
>one guy who I'd say even today is a moderate/centrist asks him
>"because if you look at the leaders of the Bolshevik revolution you can see a lot of them were ethnic Jews"
>"a bunch of Jews in the Weimar Republic were procommunist and a few of them owned big newspapers"
>"Hitler didn't want to see what happened to Russia happen to Germany so he preemptively tried to stop it"
>teacher asks him to go to the office
>she goes with him and we're all sitting there like 'what?'
>comes back 5 minutes later saying he's sorted it out
>no disciplinary action taken
>mfw

It depends.
I went to a bilingual school.

The Spanish-language history teacher was a dumb cow that didn't give a fuck... you could go to her during the exam to ask her questions "about the wording" and she would end up answering the questions for you. She was also ignorant as fuck, I got into an argument with her about 19th century Argentine history (not really relevant here) and she contradicted me, turns out I was right.

However, we also had English-history classes for our Cambridge IGCSE exams, and the English-language history teacher was based as fuck. He was an elderly old school Anglo-Argentine that knew the entire history of every little town and city in the country. He would tell us anecdotes about the times when he went hunting, about his family fighting in WW1, and would bring videos from History Channel (back when HC was actually good) to watch in class.

I never told him how much I enjoyed his classes... feels bad man

Even that seems high.

Nah you guys are just super jelly.

Shit like this almost makes me glad that the internet is making teaching professions increasingly irrelevant.

Like I said, maximum. More likely is 12-15 million.