Did we watch the same debate, or is /leftypol/ raiding and shilling their brown buffalo? Cenk got blown the fuck out

Did we watch the same debate, or is /leftypol/ raiding and shilling their brown buffalo? Cenk got blown the fuck out.

Cenk annihilated Ben. Cenk was a Trump-tier strongman dismantling him. Ben was spouting off talking points in a Ted-Cruz-tier fashion.

When was Cenk not completely BTFO?
Seriously, this guy is a walking JUST.

It's just one leaf using the pirate flag.

>literally copy-pasting your damage control

Cenk kept using analogies, he lost in the beginning.

It's a fact. It's hilarious watching you retards shill for a Jew, calling Cenk's debate style Low-IQ, when that's literally how Trump debated.

For those saying Cenk won, just a reminder that Cenk used the following arguments unironically at least once during this debate:

>it just werks
>you're too dumb to understand my argument
>muh roads
>google it
>muh uterus

Stay BTFO low IQ shill

That's literally how Trump debated, retard.

Debates are retarded... Debates aren't research. Debates aren't the truth.

Sodomites

Like Gunk Yogurt can win anything but an eating contest.

I like to believe they're shills and being paid to say stupid shit to spare me the thought of people actually believing what they write.

Cenk is currently back in the TYT studio crying, editing the video to make it seem like he won, before uploading it. he'll disable comments and likes

/leftypol/ is 100% raiding with their butts clenched.

I'm not sure it's shilling I think they're just braindead. It's funny.

>inb4 copy pasted post from buttblasted nigger flag

Agreed, Trump would have been destroyed if he had been debating anyone other than a retarded grandma

he didn't get BTFO like many thought he would, but he did lose overall

he was BTFO last year by Dsouza

antifa/leftypol faggots are shilling

it's lefty pol, Ben called Cenk a prostitute and I lolled because Cenk got himself into that one.

Wrong. Cenk doesn't have the charisma, body language, and banter skills of Trump. It was completely different.

>OOOFFFFFF CCCOOOOOUUUURRRRSSSEEEEEEE

Cenk beat the shit out of rato and the cuckservative retards during the debates.

Shameless shilling.

All they are saying is Cenk won, that's it. Anyone can watch the stream and see he got utterly BTFO by Shapiro.

He has exact the same style, the main difference is that Cenk is a left-wing populist. Both are strongmen who use 'everyone knows it' style of rhetoric.

>OF COOOOOOOOUUUUURRRRRSSSSEEEEE

so much truth right here. unfortunately no one will listen

>All this band wagoning and shill accusations and not one person has posted the video yet

Damn system will say its spam if its all together. Put that damn link together and see for yourself. Leftypol is on full damage control now.

GOOGLE IT

literally though, google it. It's not hard to find, everybody has been linking it for the past hour retard.

They are raiding us all the time. There are always lefty/pol/ shills here, and you can report them for board disruption.

We arent allowed to raid, but other people aren't allowed to raid us either.

Ben didn't really bring up the best points or use great arguments to respond to Cenk.

Like when Cenk said "Republicans be like, "The healthy are subsidizing the sick." LOL! That's how insurance works!."

I would have brought up the fact that insurance is a bet that you won't get sick. If you're already sick, you don't need insurance. You need a subsidy. Obamacare attempts to subsidize the sick by grouping leveling the premiums and coverage for the healthy and the sick: in effect, artificially inflating the premiums of the healthy. But because so many sick individuals have signed up, premiums are skyrocketing, and healthy people are choosing not to sign up for insurance, which in turn makes premiums rise even higher. Cenk mentioned price controls, but I don't think price controls will be enough to stabilize Obamacare.

Ben didn't mention any of that. The closest he came was saying, "Insurance and Healthcare are not the same thing."

Not a great performance by Ben.

only retards believe this

if Cenk got BTFO they wouldnt' show their faces here.

the fact is he did alot better than anyone could have predicted, even if it fell well short of convincing. He made some good points, stuck to some bipartisan issues and had a few good moments in between making a fool out of himself. He also did well by forcing Ben into a few awkward positions where it looked as if he was on the side of big business and banks, just some straw mans but it did put Ben on the defensive for a few exchanges.

very strong showing from an historically weak opponent in Cenk. He should be proud of himself even if he objectively lost on most of the points where they weren't in agreement.

Why would i put any effort in watching mr autistic statistics and clown cenk debating though

Nobody on Sup Forums is supporting Cenk except a few bait posts. He was outclassed.

>hey guys Im a hooker who cant GOOGLE IT

You, Portugal, and the BLM flag poster are literally spamming every thread with you shill lies- trying to hard senpai.

leftypol is raiding

It's desperate and annoying.

Cenk pretty much went incontinent on stage, but leftypol will still say he won.

Go watch the Trump debates. In pretty much every single debate Trump attacked the audience, attacking the banks, and used identical populist rhetoric. Cenk and Trump just defend different causes and ideologies.

noice

Then try keeping your retarded opinion to yourself, faggot. There are indeed shills out there and if you saw the stream you'd know why.

Cenk the retarded hooker got BTFO.

The expectation was Cenk would be mauled by a Jew bear but he kinda held his own in parts so it feels like he won

I assume you mean Trump. Trump debates a lot like Cenk actually, look at the debate with Cenk and Dinesh. Dinesh had the better arguments, but Cenk """won""" with cheap shots and insults.

Except he didn't. Did we see the same stream, you fucking shill. Every time he got corned real bad he brought up the fact that Ben supported the Iraq war. On almost every other argument Cenk got BTFO.

Former TYT supporter here. I have to be honest, it's been hilarious watching Chunky Yogurt genocide the Armenians. We can't get this roach have access to the stinky kebab.

>People who don't drink the Trump kool aid are invaders, shills, outsiders etc
You know for people who pretend to have a real feeling or respect for history you guys have a real blindspot for the last 15 years. Sup Forums isn't your alt right safe space and it never will be. It hated george bush and it hated obama and eventually it will hate Trump. this is a contrarian and antiestablishment board and the more mainstream your ideology becomes the more Sup Forums will reject it.
Spoilers: Trump isn't an outsider any more no matter how the big bad "globalists" and "MSM" and "deepstate" are against him, the more you have to twist the narrative to convince yourself he is an outsider the more retarded you become.

That's literally how Trump debated, you retard. His comeback line on foreign policy in every single republican debate was about how he opposed iraq.

Keep spamming this, roach lover.

Trump is a shit tier debater but even he could steamroll 2/3 debates over hillbot repeating memorized lines

Cenk DESTROYED him on the Iraq point, if he hammered home Ben's neocon tendency, he could've won. Everything else was a wash, I dislike them both, but Cenk did better than expected and he was very cordial which is extremely rare for him.

Leftypol fags are always here because even ardent commie pinko cucks can get banned for the most minor offenses by leftykikes moderators.
So they come here to "subvert" because 8cancers pol boards is used to the braindead autists that spill over from leftypol while Sup Forums pol isn't.

>Corporations donation billions to politicians and outright bribing them for larger profits is the exact same thing as investment on a company
Cenk won the moment Ben pulled this shit

the mod seriously needs to just start outright banning these shills for raiding

Good Goyim, Praise your kike for praising the banks, praising jew donors for buying politicians, praising the iraq war and praising israel.

Definitly lefty shills all around.
Couldn't watch the whole shit, though what a shitty audience, Jesus. They behaved like it was a football stadium, very annoying.

lol 4th time I've seen this exact post, god your existence is so embarassing

Did anyone honestly believe that Cenk was going to beat a college educated Jew in a debate?

why are you faggots even discussing this shit? little ben is not are guy anyway? Sup Forums is not interested in eceleb b8, all eceleb threads are le donald desu

You guys are so fucking quick hahahahahah

>hey guys when we raid Sup Forums just keep saying that the roach debated exactly like trump
>it doesn't seem to be working
>just keep doing it

But guys, Cenk started his business with a small loan of four million dollars.

>trump isn't an outsider
>everyone and everything is against him
gtfo, nigger. you need to lurk more. you can't just waltz the fuck back in here and think you know wtf is going on. i mean it. gtfo with your fucking nigger tier thinking and propaganda bullshit.
You're a newfag. Lurk more.

Trump and Cenk literally had the same style. Both attacked their cuckservative opponents on Iraq whenever feign policy was brought up, both attacked audiences, both attacked Banks, etc.

>being this retarded

need to remove these eceleb threads once and for all, you're not being a good janny by letting 14 year olds post, follow the rules desu

tdlr: JUST GOOGLE IT *5

I don't even think Cenk won on that point, he was confused by Ben's point which you also seemed to have missed.

first, the Citizens United was less about legal bribery and more about the jurisprudence of discrimination. In the same way that Cenk was given money with an expectation, that expectation may never have been met. It's identical to giving money in politics b/c the candidate may not win and legislating against the hope you or a corporation will receive something from politics is way too untenable.

Second, while Cenk wasn't wrong when he decried money in politics, he was in fact making himself out to be a hypocrite. He will gladly apply a standard for everyone but he won't apply the standard to himself UNLESS everyone also plays by that standard.

Dumb dumb cunt. Go re-read the post I responded too.

say what you want, you can even say Hillary won the election but it isn't and will never be true you fucking liberal faggot
>kill yo self

lol cmon of course it's leftypol shilling.

Cenk was a master orator, who danced gracefully between his cohesive points of intellect, presenting masterful control of the orchestra of words akin to Martin Luther King.

Go watch the GOP primary debates. Trump did exactly what Cenk did.

>gets attacked on foreign policy
calls out the cuck for supporting iraq

attacked cucks for taking donor money

attacked the audiences, etc.

If I am not mistaken Cenk is one of the most popular leftist that is independently funded. (ignoring his small loan of 4 million dollars)

So it is just nice to see him get crushed by young Ben

cenk resorted to telling everyone to google his outrageous claims.
>republicans started identity politics, google it.
not to mention that he compared giving someone money to prostitution, so ben asked if cenk was a whore. probably the best part of that debate

Fuck off shill, this shits getting old

i don't understand why the left keeps saying this, it's demonstrably true. if these libtards actually dealt with an illegal mexican in their lives at all, they would know its true. They openly talk about gaming the system. California assemblymen and Senators have given public speeches in broad daylight talking about how most illegal immigrants actually use false paperwork to get into college, get jobs, get benefits. There's almost no way for them not to know how prevalent this practice is. It's like willful ignorance.

thats funny because something so vague as who started identity politics is a very difficult thing to "simply google" and even if you did get a clear answer it would likely be highly opinionated. damn I hate Cenk.

I missed the middle 15 minutes, but from what I could gather, it wasn't anything dramatic. Shapiro was generally more well-spoken and was able to present relevant facts and historical context. However, his propensity for ideological purity undermined his more meaningful messages. Two examples I can think of are the discussion over taxes and healthcare. Shapiro insisted that high taxes can't work because 100% taxes doesn't work, which really undermined his better point about how businesses having more money results in the production of new products that create real economic growth rather than merely satisfying basic necessities. Cenk was better at staying relatable, but he is clearly not as well-read or intelligent as Shapiro. He had some pretty silly moments as well, like when he tried to blame the financial crash on big businesses but his entire argument basically highlighted the fact that it would not have been possible without the government helping every step of the way, saving Shapiro a lot of breath.

Lol what you talking about? Ben got raped harder than if Dylan Roof had to share a cell with big Tyron.

you're spot on, the more popular trump actually becomes with the normalfags the more Sup Forums will back off on him.

TWO MOVIES
SAME SCREEN

/Leftypol/ raids whenever there is something major going on now. Just like how they shilled like hell for corbyn (that British communist) for one night and then we're never heard from again. They will be gone soon.

That kid is too tall to be Cenk.

t. shill

No one is buying what you're selling, PROSTITUTE.

It's a psyop by leftpol because they know the stormfaggotry vs. based maga in here loves to use jews as a wedge issue

It's not old, if you were intellectually honest you'd admit it. The fact that you're trying to invoke tribalism to defend a subhuman kike is disturbing.

>hated george bush
>hated Obama
yes because they are globalist shills
>eventually will hate Trump
big NO Trump is slowly dismantling globalism, which most everyone should be for they are too stupid to see it happening.

I think you made good points earlier in the thread, but Citizen's United was not about giving money to politicians and it certainly never said money = speech (the Democratic talking point).

Citizens United was a corporation that wanted to make a documentary that was critical of Hillary Clinton. This is unequivocally speech. It is just as much speech as any video made by TYT that is critical of Trump. Federal law at the time banned corporations from broadcasting "electioneering" speech at the time, unless the corporation was a "media" company. The result was that the CEO of the NYT could publish an editorial supporting a candidate but the CEO of GM could not. The Supreme Court said this law violated the First Amendment and struck it down.

Ben totally failed to make this point in response to "money is speech lol no" from Cenk. The political left as done a great job spreading misinformation about Citizens United and Ben failed to correct the record tonight.

Man, how late is Sheklestein keeping you tonight shill? Better get some rest, cuckboy

Ben's use of reductio ad absurdum was very weird to hear, even if i understood the point he was making. It was much more obvious a contrast when Cenk setup his entire argument about taxes based on the hypothetical circulation of money premise. Whereas Ben pointed out that stuffing your sock with wads of cash is actually quite rare and bank's major profit margins comes from using their on hand capital.

You're the one defending the jew. Cenk is an sjw, but so is Ben, he's a closet sjw. Remember michelle fields.

Remember, Hitler made a deal with the muslims to get rid of the jews. The Jews are the immediate enemy.

Who else here a cenkster? He killed little benny.

Me
Cenk edged out the win
But I like both of them and thought they both did well

Kys!

>Cenk edged out the win