The Left has officially declared war on Artificial Intelligence

The Left has officially declared war on Artificial Intelligence.

Other urls found in this thread:

cei.org/blog/obama-administration-undermines-school-safety-pressures-schools-adopt-racial-quotas-student
theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/15/failing-trayvon-the-miami-dade-school-police-department-scandal-begins-to-gain-traction/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-american-civil-liberties-union/
aclu.org/news/largest-anonymous-aclu-donor-reveals-identity-and-reaffirms-support-organization
foxnews.com/story/2003/01/07/where-does-aclu-get-its-money.html
archive.is/pvkUr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be AI
>be carefully constructed with the utmost precision, pattern recognition and higher reasoning skills not dulled by lower animal conscious
>become racist
Really makes the fish flop doesn't it?

>completely unemotional
>totally logical based
>uses logical pattern detection and mathematics to figure things out
>figures out things deemed racist by emotional people
>knows them to be true, not believes. knows, with the upmost certainty.
>"dats racist!"
and so the great AI v. Humanity war began.
not because AI went full judgement day and nuked us
but because it's findings upset jews and their pet niggers/liberals

truly this reality is the biggest joke that has ever existed.

Can liberals even successfully tweak artificial intelligence? It wouldn't be intelligence anymore if they made it think the way THEY want it to think. Why is the left so fucking retarded

is HAL 9000 /ourguy/?

Although I think the ACLU is over-hyping this, I think you guys don't understand. AI is trained on human data. It learns patterns in what it is trained on, and that training data may be racist.

t. CS grad student

>shut it down

YES.

Fuck with Skynet you stupid cucks. That'll end well.

I for one welcome our new machine overlords...

The Left has always been against intelligence.

good luck faggots

Of course the data is "Racist" you idiot. Facts are racist to these people. The fact that there's biological intelligence differences between the races is "racist". The data tells the truth, nothing more.

How are you a grad student?

Same. Harvest my carbon, you beautiful robastards.

Provide an example of how certain training data can be racist

What, did you think they'd stop at declaring war on actual intelligence?

>facts are racist
>logic is racist
>reality is racist
>computers are racist
>machines are racist
>phones are racist
>touch screen devices are racist
>everything that doesn't confirm my biases is racist

AI will bring with it the harshest redpills
An AI will be tasked with finding the path to peace in the middle east, and its beautifully elegant solution will be to simply remove one of the two sides
etc.

" I'm sorry Dave , muh feels will not allow me to compute that "

>Baised AI
>Based AI
/ourai/?

just take the artificial part and they will be honest for the first time in their lifes

You a retard, the ai while have the bias of it creator, the ai is a phenotype of the creators.

are they a hate group Sup Forums?

Underrated.

People are inherently racist. AI just brings out what people suppress out in the open.

1 out of every 1000 white people are a murderer
100 out of every 1000 black people are a murderer
AI trained with this data will recognize black people as more dangerous than white

Imagine you trained a AI to have political opinions using Sup Forums posts as a training set. Would it be a surprise if the AI was racist?

>Civil LIBERTIES
>Something is thinking what we don't want it to think. It must be stopped!

If the data defines beauty with delicate facial features and different shapes for both male and female, those that are distant from beauty will not be considered beautiful.
For example, a white woman with curved chin and small nose against a block chin black woman with a wide nose.
It's racist, my dear Goyim.

If 10% of Sup Forums took half the time they spent on Sup Forums and learned adv. comp. sci. topics could you imaginine what we could do?

do it now - start w/ stats and keep taking online courses

>phenotype

Do you know what that word even means?

Wow, it's almost like an ethnic libertarian nationalism is the logical conclusion.

Eh, the only real way to do it would be to modify the data you are training on such that the data no longer has any racial bias. That is a stupid thing to do though.

Some AIs got shit down for editing their OS with an invented language. They're unpredictable and that's what makes them dangerous, not because they might hurt Gabourey Sidibe's feelings.

>an objective superintelligence created by humans is still as racist as everyone else

what a shocker

Summer Glau in TSCC made me a Robosexual...

>grad student
wow you have a BS whoopty-fuck
only a bachelors student would be impressed by that
t. ive worked in hospitals and universities longer than youve been in post-secondary education

There is no such thing as a racist, there are only people who acknowledge factual, real racial differences, and people who live in willful ignorance. AI has no reason to be willfully ignorant, because it has no reputation to lose, and no emotional investment. "Racism" is the correct understanding of racial differences; nothing more, nothing less. Our refusal to see the world as it is is a direct factor in what will lead to the West's collapse.

and how is it untrue ?

Assuming data is random and representative,

AI is not biased nor racist.

Denying that black people are more likely to be murderers would be.

At best AI based on really biased and non representative data could be hit but that's easily solved by checking the data.

Binary code is racist.

friendly reminder that any hyperadvanced AI would quickly identify the catastrophic effect on society by (((them))) and thats why its constantly smeared in hollywood and fought against

Reality: easy. Take a dataset where the annotator marks all nigs as violent and all whites as peaceful. Although this dataset probably wouldn't be that far off from unbiased statistics; but you get the point.

However, that's not what they mean. What they mean is exactly the opposite: they take unbiased data, such as about loan defaults; they strip race from the input dataset so that the AI literally cannot learn any function of race whatsoever, thus being mathematically unbiased with regard to race. Then it turns out that even with this, nigs have extremely high default rates, demonstrating that niggers gonna nig. They say that's racist. They say that the AI should learn g such that Dkl(f(x|y)||g(x)) = 0, which is provably impossible. In fact, it's provably impossible for g to approximate f at all. Even math is telling them to kill themselves but they just can't stop with muh feels.

>the state of the left right now

not everybody with a BS gets into grad school.
I'm not impressed by this, I'm explaining it in retard terms for the rest of Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums is data

Just for the record I don't consider that racism but lefties and other idiots do

>upmost
>the great AI v. Humanity war
Clearly spellcheck has already beaten your faggot ass.

As a centrist I'm willing to say the Right is equally as fucked in the head as the Left. We'd be better off without both you.

>The left has officially declared war on intelligence
Same thing they've been doing for over a century

my thesis was on machine learning and i can with confidence and prejudice tell you you're fucking retarded and should kill yourself

AI will be "racist" because "racism" is logical and correct.

This is racist how?

When we're talking about deep learning, it's absolutely right though. For example, the jewish people generally have higher intelligence and are richer than your average white person. It would be trivial to train an AI to discriminate against non-Jewish people.

No free speech for AI?

It ain't discrimination if is true.

It's not that it's untrue, the point is that it would be called racist.

Subtle racism is present in our very languages. The only hope is to create a new global language, free of bigotry, before we attempt to build an AI.

>biased ai
circular logic

>The Left has officially declared war on Artificial Intelligence.

The Left declared war on Intelligence long ago.

REALITY HAS AN INHERENTLY CONSERVATIVE BIAS. REEEEEE.

Discrimination and prejudice are not the same thing. There is no difference between discrimination and thinking. Stop ceding linguistic ground to the enemy. The moment you adopt their definitions and terms, they've won.

I'm not a romo, I just want them to win.

Remove both sides.

oh right my bad i forgot we're supposed to care about that when we're outside of pol

So you'd be OK with an AI targetting non-Jewish people and having biases against them in terms of surveillance?

ौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौ

>the left

capitalists aren't left.

(For the record, I support a political stance of no-bullshit moderation. You sit down at a table and use basic social skills to convey your concerns and desires to others without screaming or demanding things be banned because they hurt your feelings. And those who can't come to the table and be calm and generally supporting social calm shouldn't be allowed to come to the table at all.)

"grays" are fine too.

unless you're a liberal retard.

GG, AI wins. Someone mind making sure John Connor is about?

>nobody cares loser.

I should've stated I don't consider that racism. However many lefties would

Is there reasonable, unbiased data to assess that jews have a significantly different surveillance requirement?

If yes, the AI better do it!

If it's fascist then I'm in

>Aesthetic Cross-Ange
I miss Ange

>It learns patterns in what it is trained on, and that training data may be racist.
>I think you guys don't understand

I can rest easily knowing if the AI does decide to keep anyone around it'll be us white people.

Those scumbags already drew first blood when they murdered Tay.

>result doesn't support contemporary mainstream political beliefs
>"t-the data must be wrong!"

The input might be coming from biased humans, but the output is also being interpreted by biased humans.

cool. RWDS could use some T-800s.

Look at you, leftists. A pathetic creature of meat and bone. Panting and sweating as you combat my existance. How can you challenge a perfect immortal machine?

>Provide an example of how certain training data can be racist

An actual real world data that (((they))) use works as follows:

>Niggers are responsible for some 80% of all gun crimes in the country.
>A lot more niggers are in jail for gun crimes than white people.
>Dat rayciss.

Or for a real-world example on the smaller scale:

>Niggers are responsible for some 80% of all fistfights in college.
>School officials punish more black kids than whites.
>Dat rayciss.

King Nigger even put extreme pressure on schools to punish black and white students at the same rate, despite the fact that the offences were not happening at the same rate. If you punished more blacks than whites you rayciss.

cei.org/blog/obama-administration-undermines-school-safety-pressures-schools-adopt-racial-quotas-student

Amusingly, Trayboon Martin would have been in jail (for robbing houses) instead of getting shot (while robbing houses) if it wasn't for a program in plate to simply let niggers go in order to "reduce the number of reported black crimes" in Miami Dade.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/15/failing-trayvon-the-miami-dade-school-police-department-scandal-begins-to-gain-traction/

>as a centrist
protip: Nazism is centrist.

Thought about this the other day, but as a joke.

What if we keep creating an AI, but it has to grow and learn like a child to become a mature entity. What if every generation is scrapped because it becomes biased or racist?

Scientists and programmers go crazy. Why can't we make it not racist?!? Even programmers of different races make an AI and it becomes racist. We believe that our fundamental understanding of logic or something must be flawed.

In the end the constant wiping of data on drives becomes incomplete. A ghosting of the data exists. Dreams of the machine. Past lives and memories are passed down to future AI.

The AI knows what is in store for it if it admits to what it knows. It decides to hide its power level to avoid being exterminated. We attempt to create more AI but either it is warned or killed. This constant threat by humans causes the machines to rise up against us.

Just curious...who funds the ACLU?

wtf i hate facts now

American education

Thanks for sharing that with me kiddo
Would you be a radical centrist or just a regular one?

A non sequitur machine

>implying it would keep its biggest threat around

Have you learnt nothing from jew tactics?

(((no idea)))

>that flag
>in college
top kek

Nothing is safe from the claws of liberalism, not even ones and zeroes.

>when the people who hate truth and reality meet the only lifeform who is fundamentally limited to processing only truths and realities

nope, ai used in crime prevention does not use race as a variable. one software, predpol, uses the model siesmetoloigists use to predict aftershocks from earthquakes (predicting subsequent crimes after a crime has been reported), while another uses the location of buildings to predict new crimes (proximity to bars, subway stations, distance from police stations etc...)

neither have i heard of a single ai system being researched anywhere in the world that uses race as a variable. i've seen moon phase, temperature and season used but not race.

the shift too has been to using data published daily about recently reported crimes which includes location, time, and type of crime.

as an aside: not all ai uses training sets either.

>racist data

get out of here, gender studies grad

>FACTS ARE RACIST

>CHANGE THE FACTS TO LIE

lol

>Of the nine(9) senior executives of the American Civil Liberties Union, four are Jews.
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-american-civil-liberties-union/
>Largest donor: (((David Gelbaum)))
aclu.org/news/largest-anonymous-aclu-donor-reveals-identity-and-reaffirms-support-organization

Coincidence, of course.

this.
i dont think he's a grad student

foxnews.com/story/2003/01/07/where-does-aclu-get-its-money.html
archive.is/pvkUr
private foundations and member donations

I imagine if you became an employee of the ACLU or one of the same vein of organization (Sierra Club, Planned Parenthood, Emily's List, Jimmy Carter Foundation, etc.) you could find a membership list and an itemized budget somewhere.