Just google it

Is this the new tactic for the left as this phrase was used in both debates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DPhNCdSwqzM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JUST

Its a shitty crutch especially as it exposes their bullshit

You say google as a verb and you're grounded

No I have seen liberals use this debate strategy on disqus comments sections for at least a year. It makes no sense.

>someone makes an argument
>you are wrong because xyz
>do you have proof about xyz
>GOOGLE IT I AM NOT DOING YOUR HOMEWORK FOR YOU

Liberals literally are ordering you to make their argument for you. They do this because they are wrong. Whats special about this is Cenk has taken a debate strategy that was used just online and brought it offline and god it was awkward as fuck.

>examiner
>"econofact"
>Not NYT, WashPo, or Politifact

I am constantly told to Google things when I troll lefty sites, they literally have nothing else.

When they say this it means they have nothing left. It's their last card. When they say this respond with "Ok I googled it and found nothing so that means you lied correct?" This infuriates them.

I'm gonna Google the Armenian genocide now. Amidoingitrite?

>Politifact

>arguing with a lefty
>make a factual argument
>no, you're wrong
>source?
>JUST GOOGLE IT
>ok, suppose I was a perso that didn't have access to google. What would your argument be?
>THEN READ A BOOK

youtu.be/DPhNCdSwqzM

That can't be real...

they know google manipulates search results for a left wing spin so now theyre telling people to google everything. google also gives them fake views and front page status on youtube all the time too. they are partners.

>Just google it! I'm not here to spoonfeed info to you about how this all works!
Translation: I'm too much of an intellectual coward to substantiate my claims, so I'll bolster my ego by coming off as more intelligent by telling you to do your own research when in reality I'm too lazy and emotionally invested in my belief system to engage in rational discourse.

It's the same bs as people who say "they" and "them". These people were too lazy to do the research themselves and have the proofs ready for when they were inevitably going to be asked for. "Google it" impies people today are willing to trust in the all powerful search engine to provide them with all their information, and without they resort to telling others to "google it" in the face of an arguement. And if you find an article that contradicts their view point through google? Fake news.

JEWGLE

It's real, there's a whole article attached to it to justify their spin, that's where the quotes come from.

New tactic for the right should be:

I'll only debate with my smart phone attached to a projector.

"Google it"

>ok here you go

>leftist spin and smugging melts in the fire of reality as usual

OP should read a book, educate yourself.

IT

JUST ((((((((((((((((((((GOGGLE)))))))))))))))))))) IT!

Just ask a Jew. Don't mind that we intentionally manipulated our product to fit our agenda during the last election.

Even if I was a Democrat I wouldn't trust these corporations.

>Google

I don't have any facts, but the Google has facts. This is how I deflect when I know I am losing.
Google IT!

>largest "news commentary" on YouTube
>YouTube owned by Google

Theyre shilling

A lot of ignorance would be solved if people googled things they were curious about. Google censors some stuff but they can't censor empirical fact.

>mfw someone asks a question that could be easily googled and they get a biased response

That said, Cenk just wanted to appear intellectual and be like "see? google says im right".

Check my mutha fucking website and you will Drumpfs a rapist.

But mooooom...