Be me

>be me
>my grand dad and mum worship still emperor
>told them that emperor is just human being, nothing special. he has no talent.
>grandparent tried to refute me "the emperor is symbol of Japan"
>I said "so what? What did he do for country? this country is weak due to people like you, look at america. It was stronger than Japan, and do they have emperor? NO"
>I continued "The idea of republic is more realistic because no one is special. All man are created equal. thomas jefferson wrote, and americans proved that it is true"
>I concluded "stop worshiping emperor. He is one of the reason why this country is still irrevant"

>I continued "The idea of republic is more realistic because no one is special. All man are created equal. thomas jefferson wrote, and americans proved that it is true"

Ha jokes on you america is collapsing because f those attitudes

Seems like a good plot for an anime.
Got a link?

the point is not the emperor!
The point is what cucked your country after ww2..
you just became influenced by kikery has fuck.

What the fuck is this shit?
>be me
Well, who fucking else are you supposed to be you idiot?

still superpower m8.

no one cucked us. Japan was shit. and it was improved by american influence.

>no one cucked us.
most men are virgins and no one is having babies. you guys are cucked

Why do all Jap posts here are self hating? isn't there anything that you guys are proud of.

Before America occupied Japan and forced its culture onto the Japanese people, Japan was an honourable nation of conservative morals where women were obedient to their husbands, men were strong and brave, and Japan was winning against a dozen opponents on all fronts despite being severely outnumbered.

After America was finished with Japan, it ensured the complete and total destruction of Japanese traditional values, just as it destroyed German values by America's destruction of Nazi Germany.

In this same way, America destroyed Southern norms and customs when it erased the Confederacy from existence, and today it is using the YPG to attack the Islamic State and destroy Muslim conservative values with degeneracy. America also targets Russia, North Korea and Iran for the destruction of their own conservative and traditional morals, and seeks to corrupt the entire world until we have all become cum-guzzling AIDs-riddled sodomites.

Your english is so broken, there is no doubt that you are japanese.
And don't worry about them, they are all old people who will soon be dead, another chapter of Japan's will be written after they are gone.

retard cucked doesn't mean, virgin neet no kids it means
>your wives kids
fucking leaf

You're literally stupid leaf.

TENNO HEIKA, BANZAIIII

respect your elders :/

Stop LARPing you burger teacher.

>faggots first day on Sup Forums

(((America)))

Sage.

enjoy ban

He can't do anything for your country anymore but, once upon a time, he was a powerful man many ages ago.

actually the idea of a republic is that the representatives of the people are special, that's why it's a republic and not a democracy