F

f

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ix6RdWujfIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RESPEC WAMAN

F

honestly, how bad was it?

Cenk came out on top for this debate. Ben's inability to google was problematic for his premises.

Cenk destroyed Ben unironically. Ben was done the moment he defended (((donations)))

S

Spit on his grave.

>Muh pipes
>muh hookers
>muh roads
>muh USA USA C'MON

sammy potatoes got BTFO'd by the jew real hard

USA USA USA

r-right guys?

Shills out in full force tonight it seems. You can't hide it, everybody saw cenk get BTFO.

The jew either misrepresented or misunderstood Cenk's points a lot and comparing him to a prostitute was an extremely childish insult. Cenk was wrong on a lot of things but he really only ever engaged with what the jew was saying and he didn't just insult his opponent or misrepresent his points.

Picture a water buffalo frantically trying to get the crowd to chant USA USA instead of giving any sort of rebuttal.

Cenk got called a prostitute, becuase he earlier tried to use a hooker as an example of money being used as speech.
Here's the link. Watch at 38:35 youtube.com/watch?v=Ix6RdWujfIM

the moment cenk lost was when he shilled for 90% top MTR and shapiro said ok why not 100% then?

>b--b-b-b-b-but o-o-o-ok that's a terrible idea obviously
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>c-c-come on guys, i wasn't being serious
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>t-t-t-things have changed a 90% tax rate OBVIOUSLY wouldn't work today
>BOOOOOOOOO

I thought Cenk came across pretty well tonight, even if Ben did win.

Also when he called the audience uneducated, told them to leave, and proceeded to use the muh 1% meme

Press J to jizz right in his loose brown asshole

J

just google bro

just picture cenk chanting USA USA USA
over the crowd overwhelminingly booing him while a few radfems screech and cheer with shapiro standing there smirking with another weaponized ovendodging 4D chess trap waiting for him to stumble into

If anything Cenk won. Fuck that jewish neocon manlet

s

shariablue
please

The 12 year olds who sport the pirate flag are always shills

His "USA" chant near the end was both desperate and cringy.
They should have him debate Alex Jones for shits and giggles.

kys spic

So who really won? I watced GoT instead.

Non bias replies please.

It was humiliating.

Cenk appeared outclassed to an embarrassing degree.

What ever you says goym.

I'm about to watch GoT now since I opted to watch the debate instead.

And Ben won. (duh)

Cenk resorted to telling the audience to leave, that they are uneducated, and twice his retorts to factual, statistic based arguments by Benji were, and I quote - "Google it"

this.

After the first spit fire from Shapiro. Cenk legitimately sounded retarded and slow.

it was a turk and a kike debating the future of america. what do you think

this.

cenk belongs debating owen troyer or alex jones

shapiro can actually debate policy and numbers, strategy, etc and could take on any democratic congressman or women

in total objectivity shapiro won, cenk was openly booed on one of his major talking points for close to 20 seconds

with that said, shapiro really didn't get a chance to shine and even stooped to cenk's level a few times so it was a pretty low brow event all around

s

I didn't watch either, but I saw the pregame where (((Shapiro))) claimed that killing babies was bad.

Ben. Every intelligent sounding, on the face of it, point Cenk made got torn apart. The only thing really left hanging was the Iraq War.

Oh, and Cenk cited Japan as a great example of government healthcare. No one wanted to point out their lack of immigration helping to keep costs down. Cenk also mentioned how corporations were only 10% of our tax revenue nowadays, and again no one was there to point at globalism moving companies overseas.

Everything else was fine.

Google it.

I lean to the right but I personally don't like Ben Shapiro or his brand of conservatism. I've never liked Cenk either. Cent made a lot of generalizations, strawmans, and backtracked a good bit. He made several good points that sounded well emotionally, but Bennie quickly dismantled them with facts. Towards the end it was mostly just a poor attempt to blame stuff on whitey. He got BTFO'd pretty hard man. The debate wasn't good imo. Not enough time, too much time on some subjects, and the moderator was essentially non-existent. It went a little everywhere while somehow going nowhere.

>backpedal on talking points
>crowd boos
>insult crowds intelligence
>booing intensifies
>upper lip starts sweating
>benji just standing there smirking
>m-maybe if i start chanting USA!

cenk was downright cringey

I'll come off as biased I'm sure, but if you follow politics in a normal fashion Shapiro won - but anyone could win against Cenk as he simply doesn't have the intellect to have a proper political debate. It wasn't the issues or the sides, it was because Cenk was an idiot. Shapiro had to "talk down" and simplify his political speech for him.
To understand how poorly Cenk debates, you need only watch the last minute or so of the debate where he tried to end on "this is America, it's about equality," referring to oppresshuns of minorities even though that had nothing to do with the debate. Then he tries to get people to chant "USA, USA, USA" which falls flat.
I'd say watch the debate and decide for yourself, but it's honestly not worth it. If you are conservative leaning, just listen to any number of Shapiros podcasts or watch one of his college campus talks. If you are liberal leaning, listen to Sam Harri's podcasts (that are politically focused, he changes themes on occasion, read description).
Going to Cenk for political insight is like going to a McDonalds Drive-Thru for legal advice.

>Sam Harri's podcasts

I listened to his recent one with Scott Adam's. Really enjoyed it.

Scott got him really good on a few occasions, especially when he objectively caught Harris in cognitive dissonance with a direct identifier, "One of the ways to know when a person is in cognitive dissonance is when they imagine they can see the inner workings of another person's mind."

Harris was really on the backfoot most of the podcast.

Note - If you truly care about politics I'd strongly recommend just listening to both - as well as others. Get both sides of the arguments from informed and intelligent people and decide for yourself. Staying inside your own echo chamber doesn't really help you become a stronger political thinker.

Cenk does nothing but shout and hurl accusations. Classic Libtard tactics. He only looked two inches shorter than Alex Jones who's 5'10 but he also looks 2 to 3 inches shorter than Ben Shapiro who's 5'4. How the fuck is that possible? lel

That was a brilliant podcast and was really glad Harris "subjected himself" to it. There were a couple of dishonest pivots from Adams (I don't remember exactly what it was - I think it was 2/3rds the way through and Adams was purposely misinterpreting a point of Harri's to avoid having to confront it), but the vast majority of it was great.

The Harris vs. Adams podcast is probably the best "right vs. left" talk you will hear all year. It wasn't really a debate, but it was much more of a debate than 90% of "debates" out there - at least in its essence. Adams really captured, or got really close to capturing what Trump's support is all about.

>chink tries to start a USA chant
That didn't really happen, did it?

He won easily. But I know you burgers are very worried about those taxes you'll have to pay when you eventually become a billionaire someday (you're on food stamps now but that's only temporary right? and if the taxes are lowered wealth should trickle down to you even faster).

Cenk the fat roach won this debate. Conservatives are so burdened by the ball-and-chain of corporate, economic propaganda. They're continually forced to do gymnastics defending the indefensible. Who can seriously defend Citizens United (i.e. "Soros' money is speech")? Who can seriously defend the derivatives market, and the laws that enable it? Who can seriously defend trillions of dollars going to wars of regime change and nation building?

But this is what conservatives are stuck with. Then, when they raise a valid point about some social issue, they're already half-discredited by their absurd, corporate-lapdog economics.

Take away Ben's cuckservative obligation to represent all of this bullshit, and he could have done a lot better.

you are all stupid. now guys join me in this chant. this guy employs 80 people? there will be messy lawsuits with tyt once he loses control over his slaves.

Kek, it did. It was so painful to watch

I'll watch on youtube. I was on baked alaskas stream but I couldn't miss GoT :(

>ban corporate donations to campaigns
>corporations just use the money to campaign for the candidates themselves

really makes u think

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ix6RdWujfIM

Was an extremely childish insult? He was using Cenk's own analogy against him and properly by putting Cenk in the position he would've taken in said analogy.

You are as dumb as Cenk.

>I hate Jews, even brilliant American ones that fight every day to save my country while I sit on my fat ass doing nothing
>Because of my Jew-hate, I will lie about the obvious outcome of a debate.

t. faggot

Ben got ROACHED

>Watching HBO's ultimate cuck program.
Bummer dude. I hope your prospects in life improve soon.

S

Get in here trolls

pic related

First, Ben wasn't defending political bribery - he was asking for cases where it can be proven, because it's illegal. Second, the left's "answer" to their horrifically generalized, emotional knee-jerk view of that issue is massive government regulation and massive tax increases, which you are idiotically wrong about.

There is no 'continually forced to do gymnastics' when you're not a moron and know that free market economics have brought prosperity to nearly the entire planet while the left's side of the coin, increasing government regulations, wealth-redistribution, and concentrations of power and economic control have led to nothing but disaster everywhere, every time.

threadly reminder that this a modern 11 year old in america

or the executives use the money and it's even less transparent

instead of seeing "Shell donated 20 billion to Shillary" you'll see "some faggot you know nothing about and his family donated 5 million each"

Cenk was unironically crushing Ben at the start, but the I think his meds wore off pretty soon and he went back to being a retard.

that kike isn't doing a god damn thing to save this country. he's just another controlled cancer infesting the right

would bang

a shekel for the goy

It doesn't matter, racist faggot. D'souza is a loo and he's 1,000 times the American you'll ever be, trash.

I can't believe how many fucking Cank shills there are. Share blue or something?

Whoa whoa when? I only caught like 25mins

Cenk has the same IQ as the average somali (78). He's a complete retard.

who here /can't wait/??

Cenk was taking Ben to the cleaners, and then Ben started name calling and then it was clear who was smarter

Chank Hooker was Chanksplaining and got boo'd for being an elitist roach.