My experiance with Jews

>Be me wearing Crucifix Necklace
>on a train next to a hasidic Jewish family
> I leave my Crucifix Necklace by my seat while I walk to the restroom
> I come back and the Crucifix is on the ground.
> I hear the Jews Speaking Yiddish, saying how much a stupid goy I am and how I don't realise they did it. I understood them because I know German, and Yiddish is literally Jewish German.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
youtube.com/watch?v=vm3euZS5nLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I see a jew in the mirror everyday. No wonder I want to backstab myself and others.

At least youre not a religious jew. hopefully.

You should have looked them in the eyes and said "Heil Hitler" while leaving the train.

You shouldn't have worn that cross. No one's fault but yours.

I'm not very religious, but my religion is still jewish, but far closer to dieism than normal reform jew. I can't be a Christian because Jesus isn't the messiah. I agree with his teachings, but he didn't exterminate all jews and blacks, so he couldn't have been the messiah

Shalom fellow Jew. I'm orthodox but we are required to see the spark of G-d in every other Jew.

It's alright they had a chance to get saved 2000 years ago and blew it. If you wear that crucifix for more than a fashion statement then you'll forgive them.

>jewish communist
Of course. I just want the big noses to fuck off with their jewery so I can raise my white family in peace on some land and not have to suck black cock because a bunch of women decided that everyone should do it. Fuck the degenerate, anti western jews

Jews do enough awful shit already, you don't need to make up stories.

We have a messianic jew in our church, red pilled about Jesus in his mid 40s, is not in his 70s cant stop telling us how much more superior he is.

There is nothing redeemable about the West, aka Edom. The West is entirely rooted in colonialism and imperialism and there's no separating western culture from imperialist atrocities to the Third World. Western culture must be destroyed soon be'ezrat HaShem.

I do forgive the Jews. I don't hate them. I dislike their religion and I hope God will forgive them and lead them to a better path.

>that picrelated
>that logic
>flag
>admitting youre a kike

Holy shit, Schlomo. Atleast try to hide a bit better.

>amsterdam
>jewish fastfood
>see menu and take a jewish kebab
>onlybradandmeat.jpeg
>most disgusting thing i tried to eat
>throw it in trash
>one year later
>think maybe was only that asshole
>go in another jewish kabab
>same disgusting shit
>trash.jpeg

never again

why would you leave a piece of jewelry on the seat of a train?

Oy vey, Moshe! This is bait of excellent quality!

>take off crucifix ever and leave it on a seat on a public transit

Is this bait... to what end?

>atrocities in the 3rd world
I seem to remember the British leaving hospitals and roads and basic infrastructure Africa couldn't live without in their wake

He probably wanted to leave Jewish things with other Jews.

We're reaching LARPing levels that shouldn't even be possible

because it's a fake story

They had their chance and picked Barabas.

>jewish marxist
If this is not bait,I 100% understand why my ancestors shoa'd you.

>coworker
>master's in mathematics
>The dumbest educated person I've ever met
>every conversation ends up with him trying to pass off work he doesn't want to do
>Absolutely hate working with him
>other coworkers hate working with him as well
>Even new employees find out how lazy he is
>constantly misleads management with misinformation because he simply can't figure out what he's working on
>Found out recently that he's Jewish
>Only Jew I've really ever met
>Really hope he doesn't represent the majority

>things that never happened

i remember when i made the first version of that picture. good to see it is still evolving.

>The West is entirely rooted in colonialism and imperialism and there's no separating western culture from imperialist atrocities to the Third World
I imagine this is what Marcuse would spout if he fell of the window in his house in California. Here is a video for any lurking newfags
youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs

I hope this isn't the end of the story, otherwise you are a pathetic cuck.

Very true, Hershel....
The West unlike the Jewish people and Israel is full of superiority complexes and gross, deliberate oppression.

>The Jews are a simple, fair, and kind people who only want to live in harmony with their fellow men

>be musician
>playin' on street with two friends
>for fun and shekels
>couple of tourist stop to hear us
>you good, you know some jewish music
>we actually know some klezmer tunes
>play hava nagila
>clapping
>play mazel tov
>clapping
>start talking bout jewish music
>they're from Israel
>15 minutes monologue bout Israel and jewish artists
>glad to meet you anons
>gets wallet to give us some money
>leaves 20 eurocents
>wevebeenkiked.jpg
>as they walk down the street, we play horst wessel lied

>as they walk down the street, we play horst wessel lied
Tell me this really happened.

The British had no reason to interfere and colonize Africa except for their own greed. L2 Historical Materialism.

This video explains the Frankfurt School agenda much better:
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

>as they walk down the street, we play horst weasel lied

>try something
>tastes like shit
>decide to go for round 2

Are you retarded?

What do jews think about Jesus Christ?

Stop corrupting little kids with your heeb shit. This sounds like a girl for God's sake.

Funny, I went to Brooklyn today and I swear I saw enough orthodox jew to have a lifetime of Arby's curly fries

I've met and worked with several jews in my life.

>Jewish guys
Some of them are alright but most of them are kinda douchey. Physically they're either sickly and anemic or they look like middle eastern Chads.

>Jewish girls
Immediate shoah necessary. Most of them have a princess-complex where they think that they're the most important people in the world. On top of that they will try to get out of work and they're all annoyingly liberal and age very poorly.

They thought that they should civilized them. Also, literally every group in history kicked somebody out of their land in order to get resources. Jews especially did this to the native caananites, byzanties did this, British did, we did, even the squids in this adorable game did. Go fuck yourself, you limp wristed homosexual

The person doing the voiceover in the video is a woman. Her name is Chaya, which is a very popular name for Hasidic girls.

We hate JC but we hate Christians more.

>4th grade teacher is a female jew, possibly a convert considering she was extremely pretty and didn't really look jewish at all, though i'm not sure if she was religiously jewish
>really kind
>her son is in the same class as i am
>giant fucking sperglord obsessed with sonic, pretty sure he had autism
>got into a screaming match with him over whether or not cream was a rabbit or a dog
>he literally looked like that one jew boy
>pic related, spitting image of him on the right
No idea what happened to him afterward. All I remember of him was him being a nerd and hanging out with this adrenaline junkie who looked like a black guy with white skin and blonde hair and this German boy who is a Trump supporter.

So Marcuse is racially fluid?
youtube.com/watch?v=vm3euZS5nLo

> I leave my Crucifix Necklace by my seat while I walk to the restroom
why?

"Racially fluid"?

Marcuse was a great guy. A true tzaddik.

Jews are either extremely intelligent and manipulative little snakes (hi, Rothschilds) or extremely fucking stupid and too dumb for their own good. (Hi, Joe from Cow Chop. Why the fuck did you throw water onto James when the fire was in front of him you dumb chicken?)

The Rothschilds are scum. They are not dedicated to G-d and Torah but their own wealth.

>Physically they're either sickly and anemic or they look like middle eastern Chads.
Holy shit this. I have never seen such disparity in appearance of any race before.

>G-d
Autism. Please take a step into this gas chamber. They are the epitome of a kike.

I agree absolutely. He is the prime example of a "good Jew" working to undermine European identity and religion while being a strong supporter of coherent Jewish identity and ethnostate.

>be me
>work at high end art gallery
>below four seasons hotel
>mettalica and vince vaughn have bought from us
>work front desk
>gallery director is literal jewess
>at work one early morning
>usually always slow
>director's boss calls
>asks director to call her back
>misheard her name
>told other boss' name
>get brought by her desk
>get yelled at
>berated
>scolded
>she is telling me i am worthless
>literal tears
>go home that day
>her dad dies
>give her card about mother dying
>she doesnt even realize
>mfw

>be me
>work for jews from jew york (they were really from NJ because it's cheaper but wanted the rep of a nycer)
>moving out of old building
>sees extra screws on the ground
>pics them up
>they don't go to anything we own
>work with simple minded beaner
>mentions he found a dime on the ground under a shelf of ours
>kike boss be like 'oh, thats mine'

The Rothschilds are hardly representative of the Jewish people or Judaism.

European identity is filth which must be destroyed.

wtf is going on in that pic

Of course not, they would have been summarily executed by the EU feminist diversity police.

Actually now that I think about it, I wonder if the autistic sperglord jew I went to school with was adopted. He didn't look anything like his mother (who looked more or less Aryan), and I looked up his father and he looks nothing like him either. His father has a possibly-Jewish surname though, of Ackermann. Confusing since he's married to my 4th grade teacher who has kept her maiden name. Is that a thing female Jews frequently do, is keep their maiden name?

>h-h-hardly representative
Kill yourself, I'm not falling for your lies.

The sound the shofar makes is holy.

You do not understand our faith.

Ashkenazis especially in Jew York are heavily mixed.

I'm not from NY. From the opposite end of the country in fact.

Definitely Jewish, I saw him refer to someone with the surname (((Goldstein))) as his auntie on facebook.

The only thing that creeps me out is how I have many memories of all my other grades but the one with the Jewish teacher is the one I don't remember anything happening except the time I called her mom by accident, and the fact she stopped bullies. Little spooky.

Wait, I just remembered her stopping a female classmate from participating in gym because she kept flashing everyone her panties. Kek.

Here in Canada the Jews are very nice. Granted my area is mostly Moroccan Jews.

but why blow it on a crowded airplane, why aren't they wearing their airplane bags?

The man in the picture is a Kohen. He's wearing the bag in case the plane flies over a graveyard, since Kohanim are forbidden to go near the dead. I agree it's quite excessive but there are no Kohanim in my family so I can't judge.

nonsense, all jews should wear an airplane bag

It's not necessary.

To repel Jewish keysters.

it should be

Why?

You do know every single one of our mitzvot has a mystical meaning, right? You may laugh at "sucking baby dicks" but there are reasons for MBP which you will never understand.

I have a friend who has a variation of the Kohen surname. His family farms hogs and maintain a nearby graveyard. They aren't jewish but I still find it hilarious.

That's a real shame. Get him in touch with the local Chabad.

Jew detected.

I'm an orthodox Jew and unapologetic Marxist-Leninist-Maoist.

>saying how much a stupid goy I am

Well, you did leave a piece of jewelry alone with a set of strangers...based Jews could've melted it down and turned it into shekels, but chose to teach you a lesson instead.

The chutzpah is strong with this one

What happens if rabbis escape a fart?

What do you mean by that? I can't tell if the man in the photo is a rabbi or not.

It goes away with time. The desire to backtab yourself I mean.

Top Kek

>I agree with his teachings, but he didn't exterminate all jews and blacks, so he couldn't have been the messiah
It was subtle, but i got it

>be me in high school
>talk about the error of democracy, and how much I disdain modernity and egalitarianism
>friend agrees
>kike overhears
>starts flipping the fuck out, literally screaming about progress and how racist we are
>find out the kike is calling me a nazi behind my back
>a few weeks later I am called into the counselor's office a
>asks me odd questions like "When I am driving my car and see a bumper sticker for a political view I disagree, I get angry and want to hurt them. Do you know that feeling?"
>I answer no and pass the psychologist test.
>few months later a friend of mine tells me that the kike had reported me to the office saying I had been expressing violent tendencies.
>the kike wanted literally tried to gt me expelled

inquisition to convert them when?

Couldn't have said it better.

kek I was sure of it, only a commie parasite wannabe destroyer of the west can be a 100% juden. Go burn u alive demon.

and? did you do something about it, pussy?

I didn't want to bring it into the Restroom with me. As I felt it would be rude to God to bring a religious piece into a Smelly Disgusting AMTRAK Bathroom

No. I'm in a liberal State in America where if you insult do anything against a Jew you can get charged with a "Hate Crime"

I have them a Mean look. That's all

Oh thats David. I've worked with him before.

>I worked for a Jew for two years, he was the worst person I've ever met and I'm not exaggerating
>I have a Jewish landlord and it's been an extremely trying experience
>A careless Jew hit me on my motorcycle and fucked my shit up bad
How do you think I feel about these kikes?!

I feel you, my grandmother had distant jew relatives but it wasn't maternally connected so im not a traditional kike.

Unfortunately even if I was I wouldn't identify with it. Because I was sexually abused by a jew

>persecute, expel and genocide Jews for 2000 years
>complain that the odd Rabbi kvetches to himself about your necklace
Shame, do you need a safe space?

Does the plastic bag has and security valve in case of farts?

I would assume not. It's nothing special, just a fucking bag.

>has a swastika flag next to ID
>Shills for jews

Nice try shlomo.

They were punished for killing the Son of God. Some are good but others are literally the Synagogue of Satan. They literally commit blood sacrifice to empower themselves with their father the devil. It's all true. Stop sinning, love, and commune with the true God. They're holding people down in spiritual bondage.

I don't know how to feel about this tho

checked

t. cuck

>I leave my Crucifix Necklace by my seat while I walk to the restroom

Things that happened for 1488.