Brit/pol/ - We've Entered Comfy Hours edition

>Will you Cross The Line?
crosstheline.co.uk/

>Britain was forced to rely on German airforce to protect UK waters
thesun.co.uk/news/4114784/britain-rely-german-airforce-nato/

>UK and EU still split on citizens' rights
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40715008

>Have we reached 'peak London' as millennials leave in record numbers?
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/30/can-exodus-from-london-be-good-for-britain-reviving-the-regions

>Free movement will end with Brexit, insists UK immigration minister
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/27/europe/brexit-immigration-free-movement/index.html

>Fury as Britain gives £30m aid to fund general election in Kenya which activists fear will end in a bloodbath
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4743152/Fury-Britain-gives-30m-aid-fund-Kenya-s-election.html

>Maltese PM: I'm starting to believe Brexit will not happen
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/28/britain-should-fight-for-second-brexit-referendum-malta-pm

>Luxembourg’s Prime Minister warns of a £54bn Brexit ‘divorce bill’
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/luxembourg-xavier-bettel-prime-minister-54-billion-brexit-divorce-bill-a7867291.html

>Gove says chlorinated chicken would be banned under any UK-US trade deal
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2017/jul/26/gove-says-chlorinated-chicken-would-be-banned-under-any-uk-us-trade-deal-politics-live

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
youtube.com/watch?v=R8L0_qUaEdU
youtube.com/watch?v=VMYAEHE2GrM
youtube.com/watch?v=WH-pyw0xNUg
youtube.com/watch?v=2s4slliAtQU
lorddavidowen.co.uk/hubris-syndrome-an-acquired-personality-disorder-a-study-of-us-presidents-and-uk-prime-ministers-over-the-last-100-years/
youtube.com/watch?v=PuUFWcApifU
youtube.com/watch?v=B-W6funrlYA
youtube.com/watch?v=XHPaGhS54tc
youtube.com/watch?v=JR_3d29XE9k
youtube.com/watch?v=cOUTYbKWWEs
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-40763509
twitter.com/bedspolice/status/891373001689759744
blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/2017/05/30/uk-voters-including-leavers-care-more-about-reducing-non-eu-than-eu-migration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dog just died a few minutes ago. Fine yesterday. Suddenly she had the shits and was shaking and stuff today, wouldn't get up for anything. Had her for 13 years.

Sorry, mate.

F Doggo

Sorry user that's devastating.

Don't you have work in the morning, lad?

think I'm off to bed lads

F

nite

F RIP DOGGO ;__;

Got a day off m8

Dog is now exploring mysterious realms. I'm envious.

>

Me too. I'm NEET.

sup faggots
i hate your gaylord accent
and your inflated sense of self worth despite being literally surfs
y'all are insufferable

Is this the scat thread?

>tfw when I'll never be able to play a 12 string guitar like this

youtube.com/watch?v=R8L0_qUaEdU

>BASED comfy hours

The feeling in mutual

I'm so fucking sick of London, where is a nice city/town that is still fucking British? Preferably in the south

youtube.com/watch?v=VMYAEHE2GrM

>surfs

Somewhere in Devon.

For you friends.
youtube.com/watch?v=WH-pyw0xNUg

you came from that nigger thread? I posted the hitler

F

Soz 2 hear m8. Rip.

lorddavidowen.co.uk/hubris-syndrome-an-acquired-personality-disorder-a-study-of-us-presidents-and-uk-prime-ministers-over-the-last-100-years/
Interesting stuff.
There's something that makes me quite happy to see (Dr.) David Owen doing medical research. Shame he never really made much of politics after the SDP.

hello fellow irishman

F in peace doggo

I'm sorry, user. :(

>y'all are insufferable
>y'all
this can only be a proxy

>y'all are insufferable
>y'all

>insufferable

double, double doubles?

oh shit

People go to /ptg/, shitpost, then come back here to laugh at the Ameritards giving them (You)'s then you do the exact same thing, not even for unique bait.

wat

Don't give (You)'s to mongs or else before you know it, 3 lardtards will manage to derail the thread if /ptg/ is any indication.

Brit/pol/ is already full of faggot tripfags, even amerilards couldnt make it any worse

>Tony Blair’s hubris syndrome started to develop over NATO’s bombing of Kosovo in 1999, 2 years after coming into office. At one stage President Clinton angrily told Blair to ‘pull himself together’ and halt ‘domestic grandstanding’. He was starting to display excessive pride in his own judgements. One of Clinton’s aides mocked Blair’s ‘Churchillian tone’ and one of his officials, who frequently saw Blair said of him, ‘Tony is doing too much, he’s overdoing it and he’s overplaying his hand’. Another of Clinton’s staff accused Blair of ‘sprinkling too much adrenalin on his cornflakes’ (Owen, 2008) and it is noticeable how often this hormone, called epinephrine in the US, and secreted by the adrenal gland is referred to when lay people discuss manic or hubristic behaviour. After the dramatic collapse of the Twin Towers in New York on 11 September 2001, Blair responded with hyperactive travel and hyperbolic speeches. The historian, Lord Morgan, described him speaking to the Labour Party Conference: ‘He seemed a political Colossus, half Caesar, half Messiah’. Bush and Blair’s religious fervour coincided over Iraq. In 2006 on television, Blair said over Iraq: ‘If you have faith about these things then you realize that judgement is made by other people. If you believe in God, it’s made by God as well’.

>At one stage President Clinton angrily told Blair to ‘pull himself together’ and halt ‘domestic grandstanding’.
>Another of Clinton’s staff accused Blair of ‘sprinkling too much adrenalin on his cornflakes’
Fucking hell my sides
Why am I only learning of this now?

could really use you lads in /brit/ we have a big get coming up

Bumping you cunts.

>/brit/
Literally whomst've?

I tried to Rule Britannia a win but failed.

>Luxembourgs prime cuck
Hmm why is that German and sometimes French at times small town trying to shake it cock in our faces? Toothpaste tubes get squeezed especially fags, that steal the brutes (Nedercucks) flag.

Why would any mainland cuck steal another cuck flag?? Netherlands has a gross language and loads of half/25% niggers running around.

Some good videos lads
youtube.com/watch?v=PuUFWcApifU
youtube.com/watch?v=B-W6funrlYA
youtube.com/watch?v=XHPaGhS54tc
youtube.com/watch?v=JR_3d29XE9k
youtube.com/watch?v=cOUTYbKWWEs

Brexit divides parties and the nation. It drives people apart and creates needless mayhem. Worst of all, it diverts attention from what really matters.

The divide was largely manufactured by extremists who had a very particular and warped agenda. They cynically reframed all the challenges we face to make it seem like leaving the EU would magically fix everything.

The reality is the have-nots and the left-behinds - who leavers like Iain Duncan Smith were shedding crocodile tears about during the referendum canmpaign, will not be helped by Brexit and indeed may well be seriously harmed by it.

Brexit won't fix our broken NHS or our imploding education system. It won't solve our healthcare or social care problems or the growing problems of homelessness and childhood poverty.

It does nothing to address the serious challenges posed by globalisation and automation, and a possible impending global financial crash.

What it will do is take up enormous amounts of government ministers' and civil service time, as well as use up huge amounts of taxpayers money, while we try to reinvent ourselves outside of the EU.

It is an entirely ideologically-driven and irrelevant action that serves no function other than to divert attention from the very real issues that are blighting so many people's lives and will continue to do so for years, if not decades, to come.

F

Sorry to hear, had to get mine put down just over a month back. Worst day of my life.

Rip

youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Bored to shit. What do?
Sleep? Fap? Kill myself?

fap to Diane Abbott

I don't fap to other guys lasses.

Morning.

I'm going to the gym in half an hour. Hope I don't get radicalised.

I mean it's the one place where people of all races and social classes meet and put aside their differences to get fit, but who knows - I might end up murdering someone tonight.

I hope the police get more money in their budget so they can make more useful videos.

Please turn yourself in now. Don't risk becoming an extremist. There's help out there you can get

What's with this roleplay?

I'm not roleplaying. I don't want him to cross the line

>preventing extremism
MI6?

Just from the goodness of my heart. We all know what happens when you start going to the gym. I'm trying to save lives here

crosstheline.co.uk

You can't fool me you dirty government employee.
I can smell the lack of neetness on you.

Damn lad you caught me

strumming is easy lad. i'm sure you could learn to play that. finger-picking is another matter, takes a lot of practice.

Going to the gym is ok though
Just DON'T talk to anyone
Even pretty girls can radicalise

If you see a group of people going to the pub after the gym, or asking you to join, report them immediately to GCHQ

I fucking knew it.

Women might radicalise you into parenthood, be careful.

Breakfast time.

You FAT fuck

I don't want the past back. I just want a different future.

Obviously I'd rather not have shit like smog and disease and child workers and no technology.
But with modernity I wish to keep England's pleasant pastures green.

But soon our fair land will be one gray council estate to house Muhammed and Jamal.

>our broken NHS or our imploding education system.
>posting from the Pihillipines.

well done, tagalog chugalot.

He's just curing his yellow fever

My arse is full of mushroom coloured cum with jelly bits in it

So my friend just pulled off a brilliant plan

He's a paranoid fuck but it pays off.
One night he gets mugged and he hands over a dummy wallet containing worthlless fake money and fake credit cards and debit cards, all while his real wallet is safely hidden in a bag up his arse. He also hands over a worthless dummy iphone

Then escapes with no loss of propertery,

He's been waiting 10 years for this moment.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-40763509

What did the Scots do with the paki?

Same thing they always do with mainlanders

>tfw thought nofap was a meme
>don't fap for 2 weeks
>literally skyrocketed in confidence
Shame that I'm still not attractive but I feel so much better holy shit.

>Jahan

twitter.com/bedspolice/status/891373001689759744

Dealing with ladies the correct way.

1:) Don't always ask them if they are OK
2:) Don't always offer to help
3:) Don't always jump to their aid when they need help, always do it slightly reluctantly, make them work for it.
4:) Always appear a bit mysterious and blurry to them, don't tell them your life story
5:) If they say "are you looking at my ass or tits", say yes, followed by "you'd be upset if I didn't".
6:) If they mention they have a boyfriend, say "brave bastard".
7:) If they are in a bad mood, ignore them
8:) If they keep talking about something you have no interest in, say it.

Women generally are sub-consciously attracted to mean clinical arseholes with a element of good.

Anyone else worried about our sperm count and the further feminization of men in this country

yes I can
I will then report "if you dont watch out, they will be unleashed onto you"

Lads what benefits can I get for anxiety and confidence issues/possible bipolar. What is the process for being diagnosed? Multiple sessions with a psychiatrist? It's holding my life back and I cant go on like this any longer

Depends what ethnicity you are

White male. I had an interview on Friday and bottled it, couldn't go in. Just uturned and went home. Crippling. Can't look folk in the eye

Another day gone.
Another shitskin born.
One step closer to our nation's death.
Is this life is even worth the breath?

if your white about 3 pound

Blame it on all the estrogen pissed into the water by pilled up women.

>Dyson wants a Brexit-exemption for farming.
>Tim Martin (Wetherspoons) wants an exemption for bar staff.
>Farage got his kids German passports.

What did Brexiteers mean by this?

We don't have that problem in the North East because our tap water is HARD WATER.

>UK voters, including Leavers, care more about reducing non-EU than EU migration
blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/2017/05/30/uk-voters-including-leavers-care-more-about-reducing-non-eu-than-eu-migration/

>vote for Brexit
>get more non-EU immigration as a result

How about you give me that Sudetenland you spineless bastard?

>no longer having to kowtow to ridiculous EU """human""" """rights""" laws and be able to control our own borders somehow means more immigration of any kind

EU immigration may as well be outside EU immigration
What with all the refugees and that

So I appreciate and feel like I understand British people in general but I feel like I have to ask an important question...

If you want to be great again, why not start increasing your military funding, especially in your navy. Shit, our navy here in the states would be nothing compared to your guys' navy if you actually gave a damn about it..

Britain is an island. Islands tend to dominate surrounding seas. America is an continent. Continents tend to dominate surrounding lands.

My point is that investing in your navy starting RIGHT NOW would allow you guys to easily defeat us Americans (I reckon) by 2019 at the latest.

>My point is that investing in your navy starting RIGHT NOW would allow you guys to easily defeat us Americans (I reckon) by 2019 at the latest
Sorry I meant that you could easily defeat us americans at sea starting in 2019