How do you Europeans keep from going on a killing rampage knowing that these migrants are flowing into your local area...

How do you Europeans keep from going on a killing rampage knowing that these migrants are flowing into your local area? How is it that these animals are being accepted? How?
I just found out they're not only coming to but causing problems for a city near me and it makes me want to fuck shit up.
myhighplains.com/news/refugee-population-growing-too-quickly-in-amarillo/166015603
archive.is/CYZb1

They're cucks.

They don't have any guns?

American ideals and American kike propaganda for over 60 years.
Also the numbers mr. 56%. Take Denmark for instance, we have received a lot of niggers these last couple of years but they still only make up 0.3% of the population.
The Turks and Balkanniggers make up 3% and are extremely hated and regular hate crimes are committed against them.
also saying "Europeans" is such and American thing. Its like me just referring to New worlders and then asking you why you so commie? The difference between Europeans states are vast.

t. 56% American "white"

you dont really need guns when you are living in a 99% Germanic society. Lately gun ownership have gone up because Denmark is only 90% Germanic and 3% Slavic and 2% Celtic with the Meds, sandnogs and niggers making up the last 5%.

You know what countries i'm talking about.

They have nothing to fight for. They're not allowed to feel national pride, they're not allowed to feel any sort of race pride, and their own women hate them.

How are this many Americans clueless of what happens in their own backyard?

Stay calm, don't go out on killing spree, the problem is not the individual rapefugees, it's your government, kill one refugee, 10 more come, become a politician and replace you nation's traitors, you get all of them out of your country, plus you still have powers to control your country, the killing spree route is easier and ineffective, the politician route is the hardest but most effective

you are the one to talk, with a country full of spics and niggers and soon becoming a minority

How do you Americanss keep from going on a killing rampage knowing that these you're 56% white? How is it that your interracial and marxist propaganda is being accepted? How?

stop written "they" then. I should I equally just write "Americans" when I talk about Mexicans, Chileans or Brazil niggers?

I don't care if they are 0.0001% of the population I want them out

Do you honestly think New Zealand is any better? You're a shitty meme country, being eaten alive by chinks and poos.

So basically we need another one of him.

How about not taking everything so literally?Jesus

All these "hurr le 56%" posts, you guys do realise we're going the exact same way, right?

let's get two this time, so we have a spare.

I'm on your side. I don't want any of them here or there.
I said Europeans because I don't want to spend the time listing out all the different countries or states/provinces and it was much simpler to say it as a collective. I know you guys are different, Mr. Sensitive.

> Hiding behind meme flag.

To be pragmatic, no, yes another one of these would be good, but we don't need a miracle like him to get rid of those subhumans, just an uprising of right wing anti-immigrant politicians is enough, are you willing to become a politician and defend your country american man?

>kill like 5 sandniggers before getting killed yourself if you're lucky and your low level kill spree plan isn't totally foiled
>one less person who realizes what's going on
>kike government uses it to further their program against your native people
>niggers kill more of your native people in retaliation without government intervention
>everything gets worse

>They have nothing to fight for.
who are they nigger?
>They're not allowed to feel national pride, they're not allowed to feel any sort of race pride
again who are "they"? Pic related is the OFFICIAL NAZI party in Denmark which runs for elections and seats in parliament since 1937. Sure they are as big as our other nationalist parties but unlike you cucked fuckheads we have em here and its legal. Hell they even put up nazi posters during election year and get government funding to run campaigns.

I'm not clueless. I know it's happening but it gives a person a different feeling when it's so close.

My penis is erect.

agree.
However the question was why daily genocide is not committed and the answer was sheer numbers. They are not enough of a problem and nuisance yet that many people will do anything but vote for anti immigration parties.

There's only one Murika mother fucker. You know which one matters.

I don't know if my past would fit with the public very much...I have the potential to be a great leader like hitler, strong determined, rage to make everything better. etc, juuuussst not sure about everything else....

How about actually answering my question, instead of being a faggot and obsessing over my flag?

nej I am so fucking tired of being lumped in with Greeks, Italians, Spaniards, Poleniggers and other subhumans under the label; Europeans. FUCK EUROPEANS

t. Dane

I wasn't planning on doing anything lone wolf but I am an impatient man when it comes to this stuff.

some idiot Tyskersvin with a fucked up genetic history. A clear specimen of the subhumans he hated himself.

>there is an actual thing such as ethnic germanians and celtics
Yeah I appreciate what you are saying but most europeans within their specific areas are just one big mix of the same stuff. Danes aren't 'danes' they're just Northern europeans, the only difference within countries is the density or distribution of specific phenotypes, like blue/green-blue eyes is more prevalent in Northern europe and slowly become less prevalent the mire south you go. The stuff you're talking about were just major cultural groups, only minute genetic differences can be seen due to very few years of segregation

I feel similar about them but not to the same degree as "refugees".

People over there don't seem to get that our flabbergast reactions to your situation is because we've been battling this for a long time and don't want to see anyone slip into it but somehow kikes programmed enough people to open the gates

Truly a sadness for us all

Same goes for American States. My state is 90% white and outside of one city it is 97% white everywhere.

>The difference between Europeans states are vast.

....but the similarities are greater still.

Americans are the last freemen to walk the earth.
Europeans are cucked, not only that but they don't even have a warrior culture anymore.
>the enemy may be pouring in and we can't do anything to stop it, but at least our elderly are still white
If you have no means to stop it, you might as well be 0% white.

I converted to Islam and now I am on the winning side.

Hitler was once called a criminal and was jailed, Mandela was a terrorist until his day of death, a nigger ruled USA for 8 years, do you really think that the public thinks about anything, much less care about your past?

It's very difficult but going lone wolf is insane.
>inb4 that's the same as Europeans.

But again, I agree with you, I just don't like the segregation of europeans, since it tends to breed in-fighting, and most importantly it doesn't exist

How about just kill the politicians and make them fear their peoples vengeance like they should?

sounds like europe

Every god damn time. 56%

Donald TRUMP is president and the alternative was HILLARY CLINTON for God's sakes

>Danes aren't 'danes' they're just Northern europeans
no you utter idiot. Danes are a tribe not a genetic group. I know you new worlders have a hard time dealing with the concept but not every country is based around "ideals" and "muh holy book".
You cannot become a Dane it is something you are.

Things happen , would be stupid to tell anybody.

No one will ever do anything until it is to late. We went from 90% white to 65% white in the span of a few decades, besides some race riots nothing much was done.

You have to stop it before most people start knowing minorities in real life. Their empathy for their friends and co-workers will stop them from seeing the larger societal issues.

>How do you Europeans keep from going on a killing rampage knowing that these migrants are flowing into your local area?

They've been disarmed and their demographics have been brainwashed and replaced. Even sheer numbers wouldn't be enough anymore. That's why. Europe is finished, move on. Nothing lasts forever.

Meh maybe you're right.

This

It wouldn't matter if we were 10% white, we still have the mind and the matter to turn things around. It wouldn't matter if every refugee in Germany disappeared tomorrow, you would still let more in, and you would still vote for the people who bring them.

>I just don't like the segregation of europeans
again I do care what some mutt thinks and I do very much like the segregation of Euroniggers.

This, there are somany retarded white nationalists that use National socalism and National socalist Germany as an example while it was ethno nationalist. who gives a shit if its a "european" immigrating hes still fucking immigration doesn't matter if its a turk or a Nigga or a Slav the only ones pushing this agenda are Americans.

No they're not, you stupid burger-nigger. You don't know anything about Europe. The difference between your average Finn and your average Moortugese shitskin, is as vast as the difference between a Korean and a Nigerian. They have NOTHING is common, historically, culturally, genetically or linguistically. This "huwite brothers" meme is an Amerishart invention, because you're a mongrelized shithole with nothing in common with one another.

>....but the similarities are greater still.
what the hell are you on about? The similarities are greater than with what?

I wasn't actually going to do something as stupid as that.

Le 56% posts are legitimate since the daily threads from Americans acting all tough as if they would make good use of their weekends spent LARPing in the woods with their local militia if they were in our same situation are kind of inappropriate since they come from people who were born in a much worse environment than we're living in now.

That said, many """hate crimes""" against migrants and minorities are taking place that are uncovered by the news, such as refugee centers being set on fire, death threats to the hotel owners who wish to get money by hosting migrants and molotovs against their doors, a gypsy camp was set on fire in my area recently and a somali was beaten up at the train station this saturday.

wow, americans know nothing about europe but europeans know absolutely everything about what its like being american. really makes me think.

difference is that the old world is not some degenerate melting pot like the US. You had no identity but your pathetic constitution and your western values. It was bound to happen.

You know what's sad about your posts? You can't fight back. We can. By sheer virtue of that, we're going to last a lot longer than you will in your le white fatherland countries. By the time we're 49%, you'll be 25%. You're absolutely fucked beyond hope.

lol if you were polled on 100 random Northern european faces you couldn't tell the difference between a dane and a fremchman, stop kidding yourself. Of course there's a difference between subhuman albanians and Germans but Central and Northern Europeans look the same

Remember the Italian mafia? Yeah, Italians are going to burn everything to the ground.

Wrong

Sure but southern europeans are objectively different from a northern european. There are people of german ancestry walking among danes and as far as they know, they have lived there for 10 generations

And you're just kind of sitting back and taking it. Wow, show us what it's like to be tough, Luigi. Hurry, before Merkel orders 500,000 more Somalians onto your shores.

LOl okay guess I was wrong then

>FUCK AMERICA
>T.56%
>REFUGEES!?COME IN:DDDDDD
>WERE STILL WHITE!!!!AMERIKANS
>*white population drops in the background as they beat their chest and proudly boast over a non victory"

>You can't fight back
says who? You? please nigger
>By the time we're 49%, you'll be 25%
and not a single fact to back up your claim.
>You're absolutely fucked beyond hope
cute.
We just abandoned the UN refugee system and now do not even take quota refugees from the UN. The right and left are both discussing abandoning the human rights because it interferes with how we govern. Our largest party is literally called "Danish peoples party" and are national conservatives and even though I consider them cucks they are on a level not even possible in the US of niggers, spics and what have you not.

>lol if you were polled on 100 random Northern european faces you couldn't tell the difference between a dane and a fremchman
you almost had me if you had picked a Swede / Dane or Dane / ethic German.
but the french? hahaha you people are delusional and so used to shitskins that you can no longer differentiate between the "white" races. Stop projecting your failures onto me.

>Central and Northern Europeans look the same
you truly are a complete simpleton

God, every single one of you danes are so fucking rancid to me

People killed JFK, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, and the niggers still got to take the white man's country, don't make the same mistake, do like Hitler:

"Instead of working to achieve power by an armed coup we shall have to hold our noses and enter the Reichstag against the Catholic and Marxist deputies. If outvoting them takes longer than outshooting them, at least the results will be guaranteed by their own Constitution! Any lawful process is slow. But sooner or later we shall have a majority – and after that Germany,"

Yet they have a thing in common they all want to IMMIGRATE into wealthier countries so fuck White Nationalism and i haven't really seen a single poster that wasnt either a Slav or American or somebody living in a shithole pushing for White Nationalism.

being just "White" didn't mean jack shit it was a combined thing of Culture,Language,Ethnicity and then being "white"

I'm surprised they haven't already.

>By the time we're 49%, you'll be 25%
Havent you already passed 49%? Bit too slow there, Joe.

>says who? You? please nigger
Oh, I'm sure you can show us better than you can tell us, maybe use your live-in refugee Ali to assist you.
>and not a single fact to back up your claim.
Couldn't help but notice your women are being impregnated by brown foreigners at an alarming rate and your government is using your taxes to encourage it.

Not that I blame you. If I were you, I'd be a bit scared, too.

Lol okay so I suppose 90% of danes aren't danish since they have 'subhuman anglo-saxon' blood from viking thralls. Also danes were a cultural group from Sjælland, what about Jutes, Angles and Saxons? Are they just subhuman euro-niggers?
Just shit up you can walk from one end of our country to the other in a few days time do you really want me to believe there are distinct genetic differences from less thsn 5.000 years of tribal segregation?

>Danes are mean to non-danes
and water is wet. Whats your point you cheaply dressed primate?

We're not some shitty (((melting pot))) like you, with no history, culture, or identity. If you replaced all the Danes in Denmark will Poles, it would not longer be Denmark. If you replaced all the Swiss in Switzerland with Serbs, it would no longer be Switzerland. If you replaced all the English in England with Bulgarians, it would no longer be England. "Huwiteness" isn't enough. But I wouldn't expect an Amerimongrel like you to understand that. I want ALL foreigners out of my country. Not just the shitskins.

>t. Literally who

But you really are a fucking melting pot. Only you have no say in the matter. Your whole continent is being erased of its heritage by globalist kikes, and your response is to be more tolerant of their abuses. Starting to think you like it, senpai.

My point was "you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye". "Show us what it's like to be tough" my ass, you guys open the threads, you guys have very much shit to deal with at home, Good, put muh second amendment in use and live up to your own words instead of being faggots behind a keyboard telling others they're faggots behind a keyboard.

piratefag is right. I tire of Slavs, steppeindians and new worlder scums and their "white" unity memes.

>Couldn't help but notice your women are being impregnated by brown foreigners at an alarming rate and your government is using your taxes to encourage it.
source boy do you have it? no? and none of that shit with it happened in Sweden so it happens in every European country. Or should I claim the same with decapitations done in Mexishit and just apply that to the New World as a whole?
you mongrels are so low effort and borderline retarded.

It's about to be a melting pot if you keep letting more of them in, they breed like rabbits you know?It doesn't matter how "superior" your culture is, they will destroy it just like they did to what little bit of culture america used to have.But alas, you arrogant fucks don't heed our warnings and yet you continue to blindly live in la la land while sniffing your own farts like the arrogant morons you are.

If the media dont report burning invader centers,
do they happen?

if you tell the internet, does the police come?

I can only speak for myself. I know that we all have problems and I never think that we don't have them.

>How do you Europeans keep from going on a killing rampage knowing that these migrants are flowing into your local area? How is it that these animals are being accepted? How?
I could literally ask the same question. How are Americans ok with becoming a minority in your lifetime?

If you read my previous posts germans have the same ethnicity as other Northern europeans, so if they live in denmark for several generations they are the same. The only limiting factor for integration is ethnicity, but as my previous posts argued, there is no distinct difference between northern eiropeans

But if you changed nothing but the ethnicity of danes and germans/swedes/norwegians other northern europeans etc then nobody would notice!

I know, I know. It was just "refugee" that made me ask about European countries.

So will you guys become politicians and make a difference in the world or stay on Sup Forums doing nothing even after you've found a realistic solution?

Stop with his divide and conquer shit. We are fucking 9% of the population, if we self-divide into a bunch of powerless groups of 1.1% and .2%, it's already over.

White cooperation isn't a matter of ideology, it's a matter of triage. It's a. after of strategy. It doesn't mean erasing indivudal ethnic and linguistic culture and history to act like one monolithi white body, it's about recognizing are similarities make us infinitely closer to one another than to any of the people who have been flooding our countries since the 1960s. It's about recogniing that our countries are all suffering from the same disease, and the same lines of attack are being used against us all.

Our enemies don't see Danes, Americans, and Germans, they see white people. The brown alien hordes will not tell your children to check their British privilege and Austrian privilege, they will tell them to check their white privilege. They will blame a Finn for British imperialism, they wil blame a Dutchman for the 3rd Reich, they will
blame Americans for the crusades- and they will mean it. They will mean it with all of their heart.

Literally no one else besides 40+ women with no children and antifa-tier leftists like refugees.

Difference between us? When we brought over niggers, we put them to work. When niggers float over to you, you fetch them out of the water because you can't wait that long to see them fuck your women, and then you expect them not to work. Also
>start a race war with muh 2'nd Amendment
At least we have a 2'nd Amendment. Don't forget to turn in all your weapons at your local Ministry of Love.

Come now, even if I linked you a source, you:
1. Would immediately discard it based on who it came from, and
2. It wouldn't be available in your country. As though they'd let you have access to information proving they're killing you all off, kek

It's honestly pathetic, desu. Even WITH "muh guns", they went from 95% white in 1940, to less than 50% white by 2040. And these Jewish slaves have the audacity to call us cucked. Ell. Oh. Ell. So tell me, what exactly was the point of having all those guns? At least we "euro cucks" have an excuse for not "fighting back". What's their's?

Someone create a Discord to brainstorm ideas to become politicians and enter a new wave of anti-immigration western restoration policy for fuck's sake