KANGZ

May this niggercard give you cancer.

You mock stupidity.

>nigger destroyed western civilization
>niggers proud of it

niggers

literally black features

semites were black at that time, until they were corrupted by whites

Ah yes, another iteration of the Kang Kreation Komplex.

Everyone outside of the south side of Chicago knows Hannibal was Mediterranean. Either Lebanese, Egyptian, or some other middle eastern. There were very very few blacks in North Africa during his time. Even right now, NA is majority non black. But in ancient times, the North Africans looked even more white than today. Enough with the kang garbage. There were almost 0 blacks even near Carthage. North Africa is not the Africa you morons think it is.

You stupid fucking moron. You can't just point at an obviously white person and say "DAZ BLACK MANG SO WE WUZ KANGZ NIGGA"

Speaking of which, kys nigger.

t. Morrocan man

Shows over folks. This guy is even more retarded than the Kang crowd. He's a black Hebrew Israelite.

sage

I'm a Coptic egyptian. We're whiter than you, Uma Delicia.

How about the fact that Carthaginians were Phoenician colonists and would have more likely been a jew than a nigger?

wasn't this recently confirmed by DNA testing of mummies or something?

Didn't Hannibal try to march a bunch of elephants, creatures used to hot, flat environments, through the alps and a shit ton of them died?

Sounds like a real tactical genius

Carthaginians where not niggers. They were a colony of the Phoenicians which were a semitic group IE jews or arabs. Carthage had niggers but they were a conquered state known as the nubians.

>You can't just point at an obviously white person and say "DAZ BLACK MANG SO WE WUZ KANGZ NIGGA"

Whites literally do that all the time when there are hot black chicks being posted - hurr durr white features.

look at hannibal's nose, kinky hair, and skin. He clearly has black features.

Hannibal was totally a sub saharan african living north of the sahara desert which may as well be the ocean. not only was the he the first nigger to dream of crossing an ocean, he and his clan (Barca is Carthaginian for BBC) managed to, due to nothing but their military prowess, claw their way to the top of a highly segregated Semetic, North African Bureaucracy with wealth concentrated in several semetic clans. the fact that the Barcas were able to not only rise to prominence amongst the Punic Semites and were eventually able to rule Spain as de facto monarchs, an amazing achievement. truly Hanniballer BBC was the greatest negro general of all time. This is a great thread by the way.

All in under 40 years.
Also he came nowhere close to Scandinavia, Briton, and the Germanic tribes.

>we're whiter than you

Egyptians are literal savages. The Atlanteans kept you as servants, and you fucking barbarians vandalized their ancient structures.

You're about as white as my shit stained asshole.

>Coptic Egyptian
>Whiter than danish/italian Uma Delicia.
OK

>danish/italian
You mean Italian?

>The Atlanteans kept you as servants,

top kek

I hope you don't legitimately believe in Atlanteans

50/50

I see we have to do this again. Post things that terrify the evil spirit of the nigger and drive him away.

I CAST YOU OUT NIGGER!!!!!!

You'll change your mind when you grow up, summerfag.

Hannibal was a med nigger. Not an actual nigger
But go ahead and steal their history, fuck them

Or maybe when evidence of their existence appears

>look at hannibal's nose, kinky hair, and skin. He clearly has black features.
Every one of those could be found on an Italian, Spaniard, or Greek (and I mean literally, not by pol meme standards). Are they black too, nigga?

Evidence? It's literally all over the planet. After the last planetary reset, the survivors spread across the surface of what was left of Earth, beginning from Egypt, where the first and greatest of the pyramids was built.

Seriously, lurk more before you start shitposting about things you are uneducated on.

Nubians are in modern day Sudan. Carthage knew of niggers but only because of a few expeditions around the coast of Africa.

wooooo laddie

YOUR A NIGGER HANNIBAL!

>135593292
1. He was a proto-kike. Meaning he was a fair skinned middle easterner, and therefore not a total retard.
2. Though a great commander, he lost.

Saging since this is likely b8.