/CPD/ CHICAGO POLICE SCANNER THREAD - SUNDAY NIGHT ROBERTS EDITION

>BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT???
ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

>>Same feed with ambient music:
youarelistening.to/chicago

>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro

Zone-6 (isolated scanner of worst area)
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13262

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings ScoreboardS:
heyjackass.com
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

I haven't been on these threads since late June. How is everyone?

Not to bad robert, you missed one hell of night on 4th of july

Yeah I was moving at the time and was really bummed out to not be able to join in on the fun. Are these threads still pretty active? They used to go pretty consistently until like 2 or 3 in the morning (central time)

I haven't seen one since Friday night but that one was pretty active

But then again /leftypol/ has been on a weekend long raid that the mods refuse to stop and have been shutting down /comfy/ threads like this

It's really sad, too. Something like this really would have been better on the Chon.

also its bi-partisan so its neither a left or right leaning thread?

the weekend ones go strong. on the weekdays, it depends how male black is feeling, or if EBT comes through, nahm sayin.

since its slow lets do a little reminiscin'. here's my luckiest post ever. sorry in advance for lack of modesty.

Does black male act up more toward the beginning or the end of the month I wonder?

Do you remember this? She was a possible attempted suicide call back in June.

oh gawd, the glare off that septum ring.. don't recall that particular call. did autism find her?
pic from 3 minutes ago

I was the user that actually ended up getting in touch with her since they said her name over the radio. She actually was fine and just got in an argument with her family because of money. They called the cops on her when she left. She's actually doing better now though. She got a new job that pays a lot more and likes all the people she works with. She posts a lot of videos of her pet lizard.

Welcome back bud. The fourth was great.

>automatic
>toy gun
pick one
oh you happened to recognize her name. small world

Nah, I didn't recognize it. I just went looking since they said it.

Oh also I added her on FB since then.

ha thats crazy. thats the first time ive heard of a connection being made between a /cpd/ user and a caller. what was her reaction to you revealing how you heard about her

and ive logged a few late night hours on here lol

She thought I was massively autistic, but she amused me and liked that someone was willing to talk to her about how she was feeling.

Did you fuck her user?

haha the question on everyone's mind. for real though that's crazy. female's do appreciate any willingness to explore their feelings

my money's on deep-trolling from a r9k femanon

Nah, I'm from Mississippi.

It's easy for them to talk to strangers because they can say things that won't really go anywhere. She didn't really have anything gossipy to say about, just generally being upset about her job situation and the fact that she hasn't gotten enough money to move out of her parents house yet. She is on anti-psychotic medication though but she talks really level headed so I'm guessing they're working more or less. She's able to maintain a job and she only gets sad when normal people would get sad.

Easy Roberts, we need to this thread nice and /comfy/

Man, anons really do want to shitpost about Chenk and Ben and Ana and Ann tonight.

Who cares about the young roaches, Robert?

Literally no one. These threads are the last remnants of old/pol/

Well then Robert, why not count with friends?

So what do you do, user? What are you hobbies outside of these threads?

bump

damn kids with their loud music

>The post that saved /CPD/ general

Terror attack Robert. We have planes, and boxcutters inbound. Buildings on fire. Collapse imminent.

Why was this one put up?

>unit with a taser needed

I don't understand the question.

There was already a /cpd/ thread up.

I really need to start checking the catalog instead of relying on the most recently created thread.

Bump