May God bless them!

May God bless them!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLRxgykSmzM&spfreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pro-life should be a left-wing stance. Fucking disgusting to have brutes lounging around, just put a nailgun to the head.

is that /swagboy/ the father?

Brutes like you?

>blessed

BASED CHRISTIAN BABIES

It's their brother you sick fuck.

That mom looks like she could suck mean dick.

Wow, her son is hot

The solution is eugenic abortion not the right to kill healthy white children.

he could be both, it would make sense

I get the strangest feeling from looking at that image

Ummm...Everyone is beautiful in the eyes of God right?

it's like she is looking at a vampire with a fat cock

you should ask lot's wife, but she's pretty salty about it

Yes. God knows better than we do.

>Literally beings incapable of doing anything but operating off of basic instincts

>blessed
Funny way to spell cursed

They aren't going to reproduce, let the families carry their burdens if they so insist.

We can not allow them to siphon tax dollars for their support, though. They need to be cut off from welfare if they want to take responsibility in raising one of these things.

Clever.

>this mom is blessed to cost the state 5-10 Million Dollars over the course of their lives

>implying microcephaly is not a blessing.
Do you even PC bro?

The dad looks like her son or something.... Oh, I get it.

Those "human" children should be killed and raped.

>They aren't going to reproduce
I'd smash

May God bless you for posting this OP.

lurk more, not even that much just read all the posts in this thread

>yay now I get gibs

Shouldn't you be shitting in the streets

The cartoon is meant to depict the ideal Christian female, who is charming but always a little bit haggard from running around taking care of everyone else.

The same thing passed tru my head

Christianity was a mistake.

You should be banned from water.

>6 posts by this id
Why would I read all your posts when I can already tell you're a faggot from this one?

are they mocking her for being anti abortion and having had retarded children? these pro-abortionists are scum of the earth

Nothing wrong with Microcephaly

being mean to the subpar paki doesn't mean she will suck you off

Hell is for ever!

>
All streets are full. Lazy government is not building new streets to shit on. Shits fucked.

That would explain why they came out the way they did

Hell's not real

People should not inbreed. Microcephaly is a recessive gene and both parents would require it. Cousin fuckers.

For ever!

Hell is for ever!

No, lifenews arent mocking her.
And yes child murderers are the worst.

Who me? No way dude.

kek. roasted.

maybe i will let you ride my rocketship ;)
_ _
/ | \
| |
| |
(_)(_)

Did she die

Maintaining the human race is no different than maintaining a garden.

Marco Cephaly is his street name

What's the point? Seriously, get a couple of goldfish instead. They'd be less work and just as entertaining

>blessed
Post-natal abortion should be a thing desu

>killing a defenseless retard
how weak are you??

Precisely, my good sit. Precisely.

that feel when eugenics is good

Reading that family's blog is really depressing. They try to come off so happy and normal but those things are barely even alive.

What is dead can never die.

I bet the father wished she had....

Or a good cattle.

so how da fuck did they get that picture, i bet it's not a real Icelandic downy

What the fuck is that pic?

We need to cull the herd

start with yourself, murderer

Too soon...

Killing and murder are different, and the bible says thau shalt not murder. Fuck off christcuck.

Whoa, too soon you sick fuck. Enjoy your ban

>Horrors of that statement
As someone who was in SPED for 2 years, that sounds like a fucking blessing. What kind of asshat considers improving the human genome horrific? Ironically, the exact opposite of the kind of person who wants unchecked immigration. I don't understand this world.

Not with that attitude

>Fuck off christcuck.
>uses Biblical distinction as some sort of proof for his shitty point

You have no business quoting the Bible, heretic

Fake Christians are lower than niggers and jews, I stand by my statement

>mass murder
>not horrific

make their heads look like watermelons that got pumped full of air

Fake Christians like you?

Definitely would.

We need to bring back...

AKTION T4!

I feel bad.

I never said I was a christian...

or just avoid killing fetuses all together and prohibit people with severe hereditary diseases from reproducing

is she gonna make it?

The end can justify the means.

Necrophiliac fuck

OK, many hereditary diseases aren't detectable until the baby is created. Sometimes killing is the right thing to do.

Are they still alive?

Cull the herd...

Fake

No one should breed, it's unethical.

Yes. "Doctors" said they will die after birth but they are still alive in their teens! If this is not a proof of God's love then nothing is.

It looks like someone already bloodied being raped in the ass and getting their anus ripped.

> my child is disabled
> better murder it

I'm not going to pretend this family is blessed by having their children be born severely disabled (God sends us trouble and strife to test us), however I have considerable respect for people who won't kill their children even when they could easily be excused by society for doing so. I'd rather live in a world where even the most severely disabled people are cared for than one in which even perfectly healthy children are murdered by parents who could easily support them.

I find it hard to believe a family with a history of genetic disease would be blissfully unaware of it until they have kids. my genes aren't inferior but id assume a family with a history of hereditary disease (e.g. cystic fibrosis) would know in advance that there's a chance their child will be afflicted by the disease. People afflicted by genetic disease should at least be incentivized to not have children, if not outright sterilized. There should be no exceptions for abortion. It is morally wrong no matter if the kid is retarded or a perfect white baby

>jaw close
>eyes move
>position changes
>belly moves in and out (breathing)
She's not dead in these pictures.

>necrophilia
Fucking a corpse is bad enough, but rawdogging it too?

I think I'm going to throw up. Can't imagine what THAT must be like. It's times like these that really make you count your blessings.

God didn't...

The only reason they're classified as human is because it's simpler for the pencil pushers with degrees in legalese.

Easier for the bleeding hearts who refuse to truly contemplate the crushing void behind those horrible eyes.

Not a single thought has entered their vacuous skulls since they were squeezed out.

That is a great way to get some kind of bacterial infection.

he can't even say 1 sentence.

youtube.com/watch?v=hLRxgykSmzM&spfreload=10

Too soon, you insensitive fuck. Still would, though.

newfags