CONFEDERATE THREAD: SOUTHERN ROCK EDITION

WELCOME: All Dixiebros

NOT WELCOME: Yankees, niggers, and kudzu. Ignore Yankee shitposters and jealous cucks.

North Florida 386 reporting in. Listening to Skynyrd and Allman Brothers. How are my fellow Dixiebros doing tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNkcJhFxD-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1sdkNkETLK4&bpctr=1501474984
youtube.com/watch?v=6GxWmSVv-cY
youtube.com/watch?v=sa12V2LdCxw
youtube.com/watch?v=QxIWDmmqZzY
youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM
youtube.com/watch?v=6AZmlbfNdGM
youtube.com/watch?v=uG1G_Pkx9NQ
dixienet.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=6VxoXn-0Ezs
nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/trump-s-base-sticks-with-him-except-in-the-south-1013274179836
youtube.com/watch?v=Ni8KBhnebwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be me
>grow up near Henrico County, Virginia
>Be Sons of Confederate Veteransfag
>used to attend reenactments all over the state when I lived there
>realize the Diary of Anne Frank was published on the exact same day the Seven Days Battles (mainly took place in and around Henrico County just outside Richmond) with began in 1862
>Robert E. Lee successfully repulsed McClellan's advance on Richmond and gave chase, but was stopped at Glendale and Malvern Hill and thus were unable to prevent the Army of Potomac from retreating back across the James River
>one of several missed opportunities for Lee to destroy the Union Army in open battle and win the war
>Union victory in the American Civil War marked the beginning of increasingly aggressive U.S. expansionism that ultimately culminated in the World Wars and the rise of the Superpowers
>rise of the Soviet Union, the Nazis, and the human tragedy that followed is in part the blowback of American meddling in the First World War
>if the Army of Northern Virginia had broken through at Malvern Hill and destroyed McClellan's forces while they were still trapped on the banks of the James, Lee would've been free to move against Washington and could've forced Lincoln to sue for peace
>realize the entire tragic chain of events over the course of 83 years that led to the World Wars, the rise of the Nazis, the Holocaust, and Anne Frank's death could've been prevented at least partially or in their entirety
>Anne could've been a happy housewife and mother, enjoying a peaceful life in Amsterdam, if only Lee's plans had been properly coordinated and executed in the last days of June, 1862

My God... We failed her.

Listening to Derek Warfield btw

youtube.com/watch?v=aNkcJhFxD-Q

youtube.com/watch?v=1sdkNkETLK4&bpctr=1501474984

NE TN reporting in.

;_; rock on Virginia

Also checked

Cascadiafag here, I've lived in the NW my whole life. I'm thinking about moving down to the South where people aren't libtards, but the two things I love more than pussy are windsurfing and skiing, where in the South is good for that?

What in the actual fuck happened to the south. There are more mudsharks here than in god damn detroit, men are effeminate as fuck, meth is everywhere (at least the molly wave of the north east is fun) and cops kill white people for sport. You also have the lowest tier of black people on the planet, like I understand the racism. I moved here to escape all of that shit, and it's so much worse. Also there are barely any REAL christians. Maybe South Carolina is just full of RINO's, but it seems way worse in Georgia, Florida, and Alabama

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama - 7/2/1977 - Oakland Coliseum Stadium

youtube.com/watch?v=6GxWmSVv-cY

Louisiana here
youtube.com/watch?v=sa12V2LdCxw

Piedmont NC checking in, love these threads, boys. Anyone watch the kike v roach action tonight? If we could somehow MK Ultra Benji into fighting for white values we'd be ethno-national in no time.

Prob have to go north Fla for that.

Look at the audience and this was in Oakland... Times have changed.

Might want to avoid Northern Virginia then.

Sadly, it's turning into a neighborhood of Washington D.C., a far cry from 1861 when you could see the Stars and Bars from the White House.

youtube.com/watch?v=QxIWDmmqZzY
youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM

>kudzu
Can't you just eat that stuff?

churches in the south are dispensationalist jew worshipping satanist trash tb.h. i gave up trying to find one that didn't just read from a fucking scofield study bible and started watching shepherd's chapel on sundays instead

idk man after a while it just becomes easier on your soul to think, meh, he's an animal he doesn't know any better, than to look at all those pathological willfully blind liberal whites who are actually responsible for the problem.

I have a question, why is there kudzu here in the first place?

Soil erosion prevention

chinks, and boats

Central NC is pretty much equal distance between mountains and beach. Won't lie, there are a fair few shit skins but overall enough sane people to make a few solid connections.

There are areas of South Carolina where blacks are over 50% of the population, and that's still with half of their babies being aborted. Like, you guys really really should have sent them back before the confederacy fell. Lee must be spinning in his grave. A shit load of counties in SC went blue this election, like SC is probably going to be blue 10-15 years max

North Florida. But be warned - where there's water there's disgusting faggot New England Yankees screaming OH GEWWWWWD THE SEA TURTLES

No, was there an actual debate of substance or no?

Holy shit another Florida 386. I dunno how to prove it other than this.

The South's Gonna Do It Agin'

youtube.com/watch?v=6AZmlbfNdGM

WIDESPREAD PAAANNIC

youtube.com/watch?v=uG1G_Pkx9NQ

Was mostly healthcare and taxes, not extremely interesting. Cenk was trying to get by on his charm and applause lines but the crowd was actually slanted a little bit towards Benji so when his normal shtick didn't work he became visibly rattled and tried to muddy the water in order to make it to the finish line.

BROTHER

Us Yankees whipped your ass. Jefferson Davis can eat my New England dick.

he's 80? damn. still rockin.

You fags lost, get over it

Nice one man. You're the first yankee who ever thought to come into one of these threads with this sentiment. A winner, surely, swallow those opiates and head towards the light.

Reminder: don't give Yankee shitposters any (((you)))s. The homosexual New Englander thrives on two things: cock and attention.

I was actually trolling for butt hurt southerners. I've loved every state in Dixie I've ever been to. Except for Georgia. Georgia is gay.

Age is just a number.

Beautiful...

It seems Cenk's temperament has gotten significantly worse ever since he had that spate with Alex Jones. Ben on the other hand seems to take far more aggressive harassment like getting spamming with Merchant pics pretty well.

Georgia is family in this thread.

>wins
>still feels so insecure about having barely won despite an overwhelming advantage in manpower and resources that he has to flaunt it 150 years later
>mfw

Georgiafag here

Have been actually considering moving up to maine or seattle.

Maine ain't bad.

Seattle is fucking terrible for more than one reason.

You would hate Seattle.

you traitors fucking lost

your nation was conquered

your proclamations of autonomy rendered useless

each time you fly your flag is an instance of treason and should be punished as such

you losers lost and nothing you will say will ever change that

Come do something about it.

813 reporting.

It's wet, but I'm armed and ready.

Visited Seattle 10 years ago (almost exactly). Seemed a nice enough place at the time. Can't say what it's like now though.

who here /910/

West GA reporting ...
My wife sang back-up for Gregg Allman in the late 80's.

Asians eat anything.

That's pretty cool. I miss him already.

anyone here a member of League of the South?
dixienet.org/

im thinking of becoming a member.
i also hear they're forming a paramilitary group

Best Answer, Ever.

A few of us fight the good fight in Seattle brother.

I do occasionally feel like I'm in hell but it's home.

Ignore Yankee Faggots.

Maine is cold AF.

>Good Music OP, Currently listing to some Ramblin' Man

youtube.com/watch?v=6VxoXn-0Ezs

We stopped at his grave in June. We're waiting for his plot to get fixed & we'll go back again & tour the big house.

Serious question on elections n' sheeit.

How do we de-throne the old RINO globalist cucks and replace them with Trumpian nationalists? I know 2018 is coming-up soon, and there may be a chance to remove some never-Trumpers.

I live in northeastern Texas, and all the young people in my district voted for Trump, but Cruz still won with the boomers.

Goddamn the south is so shit. Came here every summer for years before moving here for work. Asheville, Clemson, Myrtle Beach, Atlanta, Columbus, Memphis, Destin, Jacksonville. . . All shit. Only decent place I stayed was Savannah. What a fucking mess. Need to get your shit together.

DAILY REMINDER: Southerners are very much an ethnic British people and the CSA was a British ethno-state, while the United States is an artificial construction ruling over many peoples with no common blood. Britain supplied ships to the Confederacy during the Civil War. As a Canadian, I've felt for a long time that we have something intangible in common with the South a lot more than the North, and I just can't put my finger on what it is. Whether it's the fact that our elites are still Anglo (unlike the Judaized northern states), or the subtle cultural nuances, or our common blood, I can say I feel an uncanny familial attachment to the South whereas the North and its people feel totally alien.

Not tryin to be blackpill but I think balkanization is inevitable at this point. I don't think a cohesive American identity is possible at this point. Too many competing and mutually destructive identities competing for representation.

Bants aside, I genuinely like Canadians. I connected with a Canadian qtpi years ago on Sup Forums and still kick myself for not pursuing it further.

The MSM is already predicting that Trump is gonna lose the south in 2020
They say he's gonna lose TX, GA, FL, NC, and VA
Now I'm a Texas fag and I just can't imagine my state going blue in 2020
I believe it's gonna go blue someday (a very sad day) because of the increasing amount of spics, but 2024 is the earliest, not 2020.
What do y'all think will happen to your state in 2020?

KENTUCKY REPORTING FOR DUTY

i'm used to cold weather, lived in wisconsin for 6 years.

actually prefer it over the hot and humid weather

you ever fuck a nigger?

Ne MS reporting for duty

Quality post

Sauce
nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/trump-s-base-sticks-with-him-except-in-the-south-1013274179836

I would be surprised if the Republicans lost control of the state legislature and executive, but if that happens we're totally fucked. They'll erode gun rights and provoke militia groups into combat.

The Republican Party is a lost cause and always has been Tbh.

They'll always be the party of Lincoln.

Huntington WV reporting in!

If you do move up here, avoid the I-5 corridor. Seattle and the surrounding areas are liberal shitholes. I was programming my mom's new car stereo today, and she asked if there were any southern rock stations. Nope. But, there are plenty of people with southern hearts. My mom and her boyfriend both play at bluegrass festivals up here, and we all love southern rock in our family.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ni8KBhnebwE

Thanks for the cruiser. We gave France one helluva of a show at least.

You inbred redneck hicks are just wastes of oxygen. Your toothless fore-fathers didn't stand a chance of creating their own country and neither do you. Enjoy being irrelevant for another 150 years, faggots.

I think it depends who the democrats nominate and how hard they make lgbt shit an issue. The democrat stands on social issues I think do a lot to alienate the christian normies down here in Georgia. Also if congress and Trump can get us tax cuts that will be popular among the upper middle class and help him out. I don't think we've hit critical mass of outsiders and poz yet, the christian socially conservative normies will still run things for the next few cycles at least

MFW when we were more rich than the union during the civil war

I Love Bluegrass...

>You inbred redneck hicks are just wastes of oxygen

Wastes of oxygen that happen to staff most of your armies. What would happen if you eventually angered them into turning on you?

Rich with tooth decay, maybe.

If you're include the disgusting practice of considering people as property, then sure.

Why do you holler monkeys use our symbols and reduce their meanings. Please leave the swastika out of your political problems. If you came to German we would gas you without concern. You holler monkeys are the worst form of white trash their is.

Ignore Yankee Faggots.

>Wastes of oxygen that happen to staff most of your armies.

Mmmmm... Delicious cannon fodder, while us real americans can pursue our God given talents, such as curing diseases, feeding the poor, and embracing those from around the world who need a helping hand.

Staffing my army. Your retarded sons are just spoils of war.

Cotton boy,we were the cotton kings,tobacco too

Sherman's march to the sea will always put those southern coons in their place. They got bitch slapped with the 'hard hand of war'.

you are nothing but a yellow belly coward,i bet a man with 1 arm could beat you in a duel

>balkanization

The (((Federal Reserve))) would never let us go without a fight. The again, maybe lib cities will be so run-down with degeneracy and commie/nig chimp-outs, that they'll be to weak to enforce Federal policy.

I just know we need to buy ammo.

Do you know where the word yankee comes from?

It is from two Dutch names:
- Jan
- Kees

Kinda awesome the Dutch kicked southern ass and have a slur made up against them.

if we run out of ammo we have our bayonets

>embracing those from around the world who need a helping hand

LMAO, when you live in northern Vermont and demand that Texas needs more Mexicans.

>dutch
>kick ass
Pick one

The best part about these posts is knowing you live in some cucked shithole northern state.

They've started growing a bunch of corn and soybeans down here. Shit looks like Iowa with bad soil.

how does it feel knowing if 1 messanger didnt die the south had a 90 percent chance of winning the civil war?

Yankees are the most retarded assholes alive. They praise and spoonfeed everything the feds tell them about the civil war, and then turn right around and say all the government does is lie to us.

wut dis mean

All of which was harvested by Slaves. The stolen labor of the black man created all of that "wealth" illegitimately and you all deserve the hatred you receive today for it.

Nice comeback, Jethro, now be a good boy and get back to fucking your mom.

mfw one southern state held back the mexican empire

it means the the southern armies would of invaded the south at the same time if 1 guy who carried messages (messenger) did not die while carrying specific orders