De joos or Crypto-Marxists

You retards do know that the Jew jokes are ironic and it's actually the people that propogate cultural marxism right? Like the actual crypto-marxists? Not a evil omnipresent charicature of de joooos.

You forgot "and fuck white ppl".

so? its a useful rhetorical bludgeon
opens the door to make them lose the moral argument

BWC 2.14

How is siding with unironic stormniggers and becoming a stormweenie helpful?

you dont believe in the freedom to disassociate?

And who owns all forms of media in the USA? Who are these cultural elites bankers and lawyers driving us towards Marxism? And what religion/race was Karl Marx and the Bolsheviks?

How can anything get done if people unironically enter mental gymnastics to pin everything on the joojoos.
Sup Forums is mostly hyperfocused on a super strawman as the source of all ills.
Do you really not care THAT much?

Marx was juice schlomo

How are capitalist bankers of wall steet driving you towards marxism, are you a fucking retard ?

And you know who is unfairly represented in business?
Not the joos! Faggot.
Look at the Jew fortune 100. White with a couple jews every so often.
The Jews of CNN must unironically be reported for discriminatory hiring patterns.
Why do you care about some dead kike on a stick?
The source of the damage is dead and his legacy lives on. Why are sperging about some dead Jew and not the post-modern sources of the propogation of Cultural Marxism?

It's not a meme, shlomo. Marx was a jew who later in life pretended to hate jews while being funded by hyper-capitalist jews. Marxism is straight out of the Talmud. Neo-Marxists, postmodernists, cultural Marxists are all following jewish protocols. They seek to judaize the world so that everyone is dumb, ignorant, severely mentally ill, and under control of the pharisees/rabbis just like the jewish people. The average jewish person is not very bright nor are they well informed. Most aren't consciously participating in any conspiracy, but due to "cultural" influences wind up unconsciously taking part. Shabbos goyim are even worse than their masters and should be strung up in town squares. The real red pill is knowing what judaism really is and what they really believe, ie: Luciferianism

Gib proofs stormwigger.

I'm OP.
(A faggot).
Inb4 stormweenie uses TGSNT as a source.

How to kill a stormwigger.
Are you dead Wehrtard?
Probably saying this out your ass?
I heard it from a person who heard it from a person oh but this part? I heard that from another person who heard it from a person who says his friend read it for him from a leak / book / etc.

>stormwigger
You make your jewishness way too obvious with this sort of childish name calling. That's all jews have really, talking shit and calling people names. I'm not condensing 25+ years of research and experience for you, haim.

Wow thanks sure showed me asshole.
You had been calling me schlomo before but now it's bad because I namecalled? You autistic buddy? I want you to prove me wrong moron.
Did you really get this rustled in the jimmies because of a gibs proof nigger joke?
Seriously if you have 25 years of research and experience you should have a substantial amount of proof to prove me wrong with.
Or has years upon years of collab netted you shitty small amounts of proofs?
Fucking try cunt.

>asshole
>nigger
>cunt
>stereotypical jewish highly aggressive mannerisms and condescension
Talk about having your jimmies rustled

>Why are sperging about some dead Jew and not the post-modern sources of the propogation of Cultural Marxism?
Cause when you say cultural marxism and someone says, how did that start, you have to go to the beginning and tell them the whole story. Are you larping or just retarded

But I want the proofs damnit!
I want to be proved wrong.
I'm really just dissapointed you won't or can't because of mean words.
Okay so does that mean Jews are somehow still a super evil? That we need to sperg about and blame for everything else??

>Okay so does that mean Jews are somehow still a super evil?
It seems like it, yes.

You would literally need to read a library worth of books including every volume of the Talmud, the so-called Torah of Plato, The Zohar, Book of Esther, so on. Then you'd have to read an awful lot of leftist writings including those published by members of the Frankfurt School. All of that just to get caught up to about a hundred years ago. There are plenty of people on youtube who do good commentaries on things of this nature, but I'm sure you would throw all of those people away. Your attitude is one of someone who demands proof so that you can REEEEEEE that it's not proof at all. No amount of facts or evidence are good enough for people who don't believe in objective reality or fact.

t. Shlomo Sheckelburg Goldenstein.

AnCap died?
Imagine moi shock.
No I wouldn't and i'll try to read this stuff at some point.
At least give me a chance stormnegro etc.
;-;

Yes because rich demographics that aren't us and are richer are super evil. Just like evil white ppl huh?

Compared 2 those 'fukken whit ppl' they aren't even richer as a group.
Why so petty? The man keeping you down?
Uma Delicia ad hominem.

>Crypto-fascism
>Crypto-hate speech
>Crypto-communism

What's up with all this "crypto" stuff that's caught fire the last week? It came from absolutely nowhere and it's really starting to freak me out. Is it the new "___-gate"?

Are you retarded?
A crypto-fascist is just a fascist that keeps his views hidden.
Marxist teachers must be hung in the streets.

Does this kill the stormwigger Sup Forums?
Why / why not.

Lmao NaziParty extremists btfo by me again.