Play minecraft with fascists!

pol-andcraft.com
>WOAH! is that a MineCraft server, i love minecraft!
yes user its a minecraft server where you can build a team based on an ideology and compete with other pol users to make the strongest civilization!
>but vanilla minecraft is boring
dont worry user, this server has many custom plugins and textures to spice up the minecraft experience, you will also participate in a factions based server!
well user, what are you waiting for? come join polandcraft today!

bump

nice flag

resist blumpf

Some sort of phishing site.

thats the server id retard

shid

No, the site runs some malicious javascript. It literally is just a website that runs javascript and nothing more.

Can we play YuGiOh instead?

phishing information from Sup Forums. Anyone visiting should turn off their javascript before visiting and check the source for the page. It's just malicious javascript.

duelnetwork is down RIP

That's the server id you knuckle dragging retard.

ill send you nudes if you join my fac ;)

Resist blumpf :D

>Clicking links on Sup Forums
tob geg

I thought that viking faggots would understand how to play their own autismo building games.

Hmm.... Cute anime girls, minecraft, fascism... SIGN ME UP

Well, I'm not that tech savvy, but I'm assuming that even connecting to a minecraft server can compromise you

just leave

Sage in all fields

>announcing sage
go back to 8ch

holy fuck you literal nigger get this fucking shit off of my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck off newfag

kill yourself already. Aren't you tired? It's time user, think of how tired you are. It's time to sleep. You must sleep.

>no black hands

Wrong, wrong, WRONG

He's announcing that he's saging in order to remind everyone else to sage this thread.

It's not needed, and it's faggy.

lurk more

Fuck you.
No really, fuck you.
All the Reddit 12-year-olds that infested this place turned our LAST sanctuary into a glorified media page.
This is somehow even worse than the blacked and BTFO threads because at least those just come from bots.

I agree, fucking kids ruined it like everything else.

>kiddie vidya
sorry faggot
I'm not underage

Enjoy ban

We didn't ruin shit it was her turn damnit!
But anyway why aren't mgtow fags adopting two nice white children?

idk about this shit but it feels like something really jewey is going on

>shills first post
"I read the rules guise! I'm redy 2 shill!"

>play minecraft with fascists

Why are you shilling against my husbandos server?
If nobody joins I don't get cummies :(