anyone who didn't get Nietzsche 100% needs to fuck off back to plebbit

Kant - 100%
Nietzsche - 0%
everyone else 50-70%

whats this mean idk who kant is

>datamining yourself

completely retarded questions, literally 80% of them are ambiguous
also, who the fuck can even interpret the results

Means you're probably an intellectual who sucks cock.

Really makes you think

Rate?

Kant is basically the pinnicle of Enlightenment thought. It means you have been brainwashed hook line and sinker by traditional Liberalism (pre-WWII).

I have never read Augustine, but know a little about his views. I am not surprised most scored so highly on agreement with him. I have not read Nietzsche, but need to. Aquinas is a surprise. Aristotle is about what I thought it would be. I am not surprised by the Hume and Kant ratings, both of whom I have read, and both of whom are brilliant. I knew I disagreed with them. I don't know about the others.

I would score highly on Later Wittgenstein, Foucault, Richard Rorty, and Kuhn. And no, I am not a lefty at all.

Richard Rorty's Achieving our Country is a great read if you want to understand liberalism and its inherent contradictions.

In the following order:

Kant (100%)
Aquinas (88%)
Aristote (88%)
Plato (88%)
Augustine (50%)
Nietzsche (50%)
Hume (38%)
Protagoras (13%)
Sextus Empiricus (0%)

>selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=PhilosophyGuys

Kant (100%)
Aquinas (61%)
Protagoras (57%)
Sextus Empiricus (52%)
Aristotle (45%)
Augustine (44%)
Hume (44%)
Plato (16%)
Nietzsche (0%)

Y'all niggas need to read thus spoke Zarathustra. Becoming the overman is the ultimate redpill.

I've never really read about any philosophies, I guess I should start with this Augustine guy. Do any anons have any recommended phi-books?

I have yet to read this, but heard this one is good:
>Marcus Aurelius: Meditations

What my results mean?

>this thread
>muh objective reality & morality

Aristotle (100%)
Kant (98%)
Plato (89%)
Aquinas (84%)
Augustine (84%)
Hume (82%)
Sextus Empiricus (35%)
Protagoras (33%)
Nietzsche (0%)

Dems are getting your IP addresses from these silly ass quizzes

Nietzsche (100%)
Kant (86%)
Protagoras (86%)
Sextus Empiricus (86%)
Augustine (58%)
Hume (43%)
Aristotle (29%)
Aquinas (15%)
Plato (0%

Augustine (100%)
Kant (100%)
Aquinas (88%)
Hume (88%)

I didn't know you could get 100% with two philosophers. Perhaps I have truly ascended above you plebs.

>Agree with the Aryan only 20%
>Agree with the Eternal Anglo 100%

NOOOOOOOOO

With Augustine, start with his biography, Confessions. After that read his magnum opus, The City of God Against the Pagans.

Did i win?

Aquinas was 100% based, so I agree, but I would predict more on Nietzsche

To everyone who didn't get Hume: What's it like having a low IQ?

Fuck didn't post

100% Aquinas reporting

Dont know anything about the top guys.

Also it is bullshit moust of the questions are asked in a way that there meanings are questionable.
Philosophy cant be sumed up in one short question.

kant team

Don't even know who the fuck Augustine is

This is probably mostly bullshit.

Aquinas, as expected

I guess I should check him out.

These questions were kind of weird. Especially the ones directly about philosophy as a field. I gave those "No preference" because philosophy isn't a real field of study.

>philosophy isn't a real field of study.
Good goy, don't hurt your head thinking about moral issues at all, just keep producing new consumer goods for our markets.

Catholic philosopher. Superior to Aquinas.

Boils down to provable morality of actions (opposite of moral relativism).

Even if you're a Darwinist you believe in objective mortality too because there are objectively superior survival strategies.

I don't know any philosophers, tell me something about my result.

Don't even know who this kant is

I now realize I know very little about philosophers and can't interpret my results

Schopenhauer ... where ?

Alzo.

But I know that some morality systems where murder is okay and stealing is fine (gypsies) exist
I just think they're utter garabge

They teach Kant in highschool...

Yes, moral issues exist and one can have ideas about what is and is not moral but its not a field of study like a science or mathematics. "I thought something so I wrote about it", well, okay. Doesn't make you a real scholar like a mathematician.

someone else?

Very brutal huh?

Wrong Kant himself described (((them))) as vampires of society.

No action is independent from the context. Which is why moral relativism has such a nasty purchase.

Gypsies are a blight which is why they were forcibly expelled so often. Game theory, Gypsies and Jews are parasites, they are successful only when the cooperative majority ignores their gnawing.

Not sure if this is good.

I can't wait to see all the high school students in philosophy class talking about how Nietzsche is red pill. In reality they just trying to copy Matthew McConaughey in True Detective cause they are too dumb to have and self philosophy.

anyone who has les than 70 percent on nietzsche should be considered subhuman pest..

>tfw 0% Nietzsche
I don't really like his stuff.

Is Nietzche good?

Mathematics is applied philosophy. You build mathematical (formal) systems by agreeing to certain premises (there are different systems out there, which system you arrive at depends on your axioms). Axioms can't be proofen, therefore you just can show the (mathematical) "beauty" and the "usefullness" of agreeing to certian premises.

why is Everyone getting Augustine?

This test is a joke

wut, normies really don't understand True Detective.

Objective morality.

tfw some of these questions are actually reminding me of things I've read. I forget if it was in Aristotles ethics, or a different book, but I think question 22 was basically straight out lf the book.

Kant (100%)
Nietzsche (92%)
Aristotle (67%)

here is my pic

no

Flawed test and questions, not enough data

>augustine
>aquino
not surprised at all but everyone seem be a conservative

deus vult

masterrace reporting in

Nietzche is peachy

Care to give me a quick summary of their main ideas?

All I seem to remember about them is that they founded two orders of catholic monks

No, it means you are rudderless.

Not a surprise: i predicted my results, too.

wiki say they just perpetuated catholicism power relating it to the "knowledge" of those times

>fuck, I'm awesome.

Augustine (100%)
Aquinas (89%)
Plato (53%)
Aristotle (46%)
Hume (22%)
Protagoras (20%)
Kant (18%)
Sextus Empiricus (16%)
Nietzsche (0%)

Not really suprised I guess. Ive read none of Aquinas and only Confessions from Augustine, but I still use Christianity (baptist denomination) as my rule of philosophy so..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scholasticism

G-guys? Is this worrying?