What's Sup Forums's opinion on women in the military? Should they be allowed in? Would you ever date one...

What's Sup Forums's opinion on women in the military? Should they be allowed in? Would you ever date one, in/out of the military?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQHuDu95x4o
youtube.com/watch?v=xHRjjAzVjW8
youtube.com/watch?v=d52CYG1uYhI#t=1170
twitter.com/AnonBabble

raise the military standards to women to men levels. give them no special treatment, not even their own gender, while theyre in the military, theyre men, they get socialized as men, get treated like men, and if they even think of getting some D theyre gonna get hazed for being a tramendous fag. this will clear out 90% of all the unwanted females from the military while remaining morally unassailable.

Know the difference between a zebra and a female Marine? A zebra doesn't have to suck dick to get it's stripes...seriously, military women are huge sluts it's actually discusting

>Can't complete any physical test in training
>Can't carry as much
>Can't run as far
>Constantly sandbags
>Constantly fucks NCO's to get higher up
>Massive degradation in troop morale
>29 dudes, 1 girl, all alone, hmmm
They are nothing but a detriment.

The lionesses were absolute garbage in Helmand 2009

>Should they be allowed in?
No. Enough affirmative action hires, for every decent one there a dozen worthless cunts.

> A British hero medic says a fellow UK soldier who had just lost his legs to a bomb blast asked her to flash her breasts to help relieve his pain.
> Private Emily Tomkins refused, but saved his life, earning a bravery award for her heroics in Helmand, Afghanistan, the UK Sun reports.
> Tomkins, 21, initially gave the man a shot of morphine, but explained she could not risk giving any more despite his agony.
> Then he said: “Well do something useful and show me your boobs.”

Especially the uppity burger ones

> A female Army medic comments on Gawker’s version of this story that this all too common for female medics.
> “Here’s the deal. I am an Army medic, and I have heard this kind of sh– so many times. I have had guys ask me to flash them, give them oral sex, have sex with them, so they ‘feel better’. It is the biggest bunch of bull—-. If it was one guy, badly wounded, who cracked a joke, I might give him a pass. But it’s so many of them, and it’s so often. I am highly trained. I am extremely good at my job. I love my job. I am here to save your miserable f—ing life. At least *pretend* like you see me as a fellow soldier, maybe even as a person, rather than a camouflaged fleshlight on legs.”

No a woman shouldn't go through that if she wants to or not

You can't even slap women for getting out of line, why the fuck would it be ok to put them on the front lines to get shredded in a meat grinder?

That's not enough if you factor in how risk adverse the military really is. Nobody is going to risk their career giving a no go to a woman no matter how bad she sucks. All they bring to the table is shitty performance and SHARP complaints, they're a liability.

OP here. What would you say to a woman who wants to enlist?

No.

With a tranny army? Sure. Feminized army, sure.
It's natural for men to protect women. They throw a necessary balance off. I speak from experience.

Can they do the work of an average troop? Yes.
Do they excel at work more than the average male? Not especially.
Does integrating men and women into a unit make the unit better? Absolutely not.
Do we need them? Not right now, no.

It's practically and socially non-beneficial to encourage women into the military. They get injured more often, they get pregnant, their presence precipitates workplace conflict in an environment where every ounce of a person's character is tested, they lower standards, esprit de corps and pave the way for constant efforts to socially progressify the military.

The post Vietnam military was likely our most efficient because of its volunteer force and absence of today's cultural politics.

Also, the fact the left has crusaded these social issues and largely abandoned the anti-war narrative is abandoning their only real utility to our nation's culture. We've shifted the dialogue away from waging unjust war to what our troops' genitals should look like while we destabilize sovereign nations.

Women should be allowed in combat, but only in female combat units. There should be no dual sex combat units. For non combat units sure, that's how it already is. But you're really going to fuck the military up if you have men and women in combat together.

They ruin everything, even Ranger School. Wtf are instructor supposed to do when they're told the President will attend graduation even before the course is over?

>What's Sup Forums's opinion on women in the military? Should they be allowed in?
No, women would be raped bait. Not to mention that standards of qualification have been lowered.
>Would you ever date one, in/out of the military?
No, I would never date a butch bitch.

No. Women should not be in combat, unless they have no choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=CQHuDu95x4o

At least a tranny could carry a rucksack if his life depended on it

Women have their place in the military, but certainly not in combat roles

A man in a dress, maybe. A tranny pumped up full of estrogen and t blockers? Probably not.

Here's the spiel. People who live in a society such as our own are what I like to call "Domesticated Humans".
>We are all equal
>killing is bad
>being mean is bad
>you can be anything if you believe
>you actually think people have good intentions
The military world is separate from the civilian world. It's separate in the biggest way in that in the military world, you still play by the law of the jungle. In our modern society, we have made up problems.
>should gays be able to marry
>should pot be legal
>black lives matter
If a zoo were to have a Human exhibit, it would be a 3rd world war torn shithole with people chopping heads off of other people because your bored and soldiers sticking there barrels into the mouths of surrendered soldiers because they too are also bored.

There are no sides in war, this is no good or evil. There is just people shooting other people. when you apply the law of the jungle and the military world onto the civilian world, you find out that,
>we are not equal in different ways
>Humans fucking suck, like really suck
>everyone boils down to us vs them mentality
Sticking women, who are the opposite sex, therefor are looked at by the men as sex objects and not fellow soldiers, into infantry units where they are weaker, and don't fit in is bad. That's just the nature of the beast. Women will be raped, they will be left behind, they will be killed, they will not be apart of us but one of them.

TL;DR No

Hey, I recognize that patch. Madigan Medical Center in Fort Lewis. While I agree with everything in this thread, this is kind a cherrypick. She is from the hospital and likely haven't been in a military environment since training. Hospital medics are notoriously incompetent. I remember having to teach 3 officers how to use an M9 because they had to qualify and couldn't remember how to clear a pistol. This picture is almost definitely either during the Expert Field Medical Badge or is training for it. Pretty much all medical personnel needs this badge at some point in their career.

no unless nurses or secretaries, inside the wire. they spread disease and drama. WOOKS.

It's almost an anecdotal echo-chamber, to hear the same story come up, of women getting themselves knocked up just before they would be deployed overseas when they learn they will be. Training women for roles likely to see combat is a waste of money due to this.
They're unreliable.

It's also become a meme, that women in the military are cock hoppers that screw from one man to another. Their sexual market value is raised past what they'd have otherwise, because
of few women being around. Men are ready to fuck anything then. They're young, and biologically speaking, they want to breed. This exacerbates the above problem further. They get knocked up, they're even less useful as soldiers than they were to begin with.

Let's ignore the lower pt standards almost completely. That's just the main argument. It's addressed always.

Women on the whole in the military, despite what a couple feminist jackasses want to sjw for, don't want to do that shit. They don't want to fight in a war. They want a stable, safe career for a while, a sense of adventure, and to screw, all while gaining some sense of pride out of it. Just so long as their pride is gained somewhere where things aren't exploding that decade.

17th fires brigade here. I was at fort Lewis until 2010. That shit about officers is so fucking true. I had a fucking officer in Iraq, (this is a fucking combat MOS mind you) who privately asked how to drop the magazine on his M9.

I honestly feel like the military babies people too much with fire arms, but on the other hand, some of the dumbest mother fuckers I've met in my life were all in the Army.

But yes, women in the military are nearly all worthless. I've met a view that I'm ok with, but more often then not, they are fuck dolls. We only had 3 bitches on our FOB with 95 people. 2 of them cheated on their husbands who were in Afghanistan while they were in Iraq. Its a fucking racket. The only reason we had these cunts was to search the Burka bitches.

Why didn't you mind those few?

Their were a few that I met who understood that this was the military and it was a fucking joke. They actually showed up on time, didn't fuck around with the guys and did their fucking job.

I only met 2 women like this in the military. Also, funny thing is about most Army comfort girls, they are 6/10 in civilian life, but join up so they can be upgraded to 8/10.

The standards was a huge issue with me. In the Marines there was a fitness test (pft) and women were expected to do less than men on everything. I heard they raised pull up standards but everything else is the same

My whole XCom team is female, because I refuse to let them take risky shots and choose males to go into harms way instead.

>Those fucking bantz

Fuck Jake Solomon for giving me 2/3 female rookies on each of my x-com runs.

Just join the Air Force.

She seems insistent on infantry

Join Security Forces in the Air Force.

Hey, that might actually work... also maybe not. She says she wants to fight terrorism, I don't know if playing defense will satisfy that. I think she just wants to blow up some towelheads

Anyone else here pre-med and thinking of applying for military med-school. The prospect of practicing medicine while serving the country is one I am atrracted towards, despite the low pay.

She might think EOD is cool.

Meant for

I don't think they should be in the military.

Well this is all anyone needs to know about the subject.

I think they should be nurses. Having female nurses actually psychologically helps men.

Depends how you train them and where you send them.
Women should protect own country as last defense if men died, for this they should be trained, but sending them to explore missions to get raped is not such a good idea.
In general sense:
>infantry
>2017
pick one

What about a female surgeon? Are you a veteran? I want to know, uh... for a friend :).

>risk averse military
that sounds like a worse problem than the current situation
savage
it genuinely upsets me that I can probably do the PT requirements as a mostly sedetary girl.

What's the point?
It's one thing to have military nurses. But women on the front line is comical.
Fucking Hell, what happened to this country?

Infantry is pretty much the only way to take and hold any ground still. You can't take mosul with drones, sorry.

yes, but in women only squads

I have two friends who both experienced women in the german military first hand. In a nutshell this is what they said:

> chicks cant do the job
> they get / demand special treatment
> all standards lowered for them
> nothing goes ahead and they slow things down
> one chick was a sailor on a boat and fucked with half of the boats higher ups during the cruise. Everyone low rank knew about and was pissed that she got priviliges due to that. disgrace.
> females are a huge drain to troop morale, equally as strong as having aweak people/faggots

If you could say one thing to a woman planning on enlisting what would it be?

The higher you go, the military is not that different from most large corporate structures, nobody wants to be the guy that fucks up or pisses off his management. That ladder is slippery as hell and there is always someone watching, waiting for you to make a mistake.

Stay at support and logistics units.
Also experienced the same

Sabot Cindy is pretty hot, though
youtube.com/watch?v=xHRjjAzVjW8

It's a bad idea.

>end of the world alien invasion scenario where aliens offer peace, safety, and health in exchange for all freedom
>the elite rebel operatives fighting the aliens are 50% female

fucks me up man, i don't need waifus on my ODA, i need soldiers

>I honestly feel like the military babies people too much with fire arms, but on the other hand, some of the dumbest mother fuckers I've met in my life were all in the Army.

It's not that different in the Air Force. Although, the Air Force is dominated by women, bureaucrats in uniform, neocons, and super POGs.

I think a military career fits 1 out of a 50 women that enlist. Meaning 49 are dead wrong.

I would completely ban women in the military except for the assistant desk- and medical jobs.

Its just a massivly bad deal to accomomdate 49 female failures for 1 female success. The Cost/Return ratio of chicks in the military is a huge net negative.

I think them serving in the first place this is just some social engineering BS and should be abolished asap.

We in the west have had very weak and stupid people lead and make decisions for our nation that have taken us over the brink towards degenerracy.

Maybe Trump can fix your military, i have exactly zero hope for germany under Merkel in that regard.

No, I was separated from the Air Force due to Depression I didn't tell them about in High School. But I do know that having a female nurse is better for most men.

No combat roles, but they do a good job in certain positions. Any woman who serves the country earns the right to vote in my book.

Co-ed is bullshit. They can try making female-only companies but fuck having to deal with some ho in the ranks

Military should always be composed of men, if by all means women are needed they need to be assigned to logistics support like food resource gathering/cooking etc. Cooking needs emotion to be delicious.

Because USA sends soldiers to shit-lands.

Yeah, but how about a female military doctor?

They should be allowed to serve, but they should be in seperate divisions and shit from men

I mean, that's okay too, so long as she's qualified. Leave the combat medic role to men, though, obviously.

Well, I wonder if any studies have been done on the matter. Do men naturally respond to being in a woman's care? Is it more comforting? I am pre-med, and definitely considering going into military medicine, because I both want to serve the country and practice medicine (oh yeah and having my student debts mostly waived). Hopefully soldiers wont be adverse to me if I go that route :P

>Do men naturally respond to being in a woman's care?
I doubt it. Although female nurses seem to have a knack for the job.
youtube.com/watch?v=d52CYG1uYhI#t=1170

>Should they be allowed in?
Only in certain roles. They can be good nurses and I'd rather have a female nurse if I was ever fucked up but even with something like nursing men perform more efficiently.
>Would you ever date one, in/out of the military?
Dear God no.