vocaroo.com/i/s1gyIxTtcUaq
vocaroo.com/i/s1dnGyOtnOw2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent."

8992?

This is the weirdest get

A whole lot of jamming going on.

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

Skyking radio station. US military transmits during habbenings. Usually phonetics and numbers. Never heard this weird tone before. I recorded it, just looking for a host to upload...

You heard it too?

some guy said it was a british pluto transmitter on 9000 interfering with 8992.

Seems unlikely but I'm not an xpert.

0512z Zabastov: the British PLUTO radar is on 9000, it is causing unintentional interference to 8992

I wonder if it's actually intentional?

how many skykings were uttered?

for reference:
>1
doesn't happen
>2
test or message. nothing to do with battle.
>3
movement and readiness.
>4
were actually launching this fucker.

>source
you trust what you want, i know what i know.

>looking for a host to upload
vocaroo

none, when I dialed in the tone was on.
It's back on 8992. I wonder if it's being intentionally jammed?

depending on pitch of tone it's either a test or a call.

we better hope it's not a call.

a call means that an installation has been compromised.

vocaroo.com/i/s0wJmSCd1oZC

What do you mean by an installation?

tower signal failure.
they're on backup stations.
something broke.

it's nothing.

8992 is an extremely important frequency, that British PLUTO radar wouldn't be operating at that strength without US permission or coordination. The US military most likely gave them the go ahead to do this, and they will use 11175 or any other backup frequency instead.

Another potential explanation is that the US military coordinated with the Brits to use their radar to jam it on purpose, to keep that frequency open and unused by anyone else because S is about to HTF with North Korea

>Skyking

Yeah its nothing

"skyking" is the callsign for the installations that control the satellites that control the movement of weaponized satellites.

You'd think there would be chatter on 11175 if the problems on 8992 were unintentional.

That sounds so fucking bad ass.

The US Air Force is in charge of this, or has a part in this?

Exactly. I'm hearing data transmissions on 11175 but no chatter.

ANDREWS AFB JUST TRANSMITTED ON 11175

Test count just heard on 11175, they're going to that freq because 8992 is jammed either intentionally or not.

How do you know this?

Another test count from andrews.

What the fuck? Never heard anything like this. Only other habbening today was 20 minutes of static around 3:30 PST with possible morse on 11175.

Fuck listened all day and missed this.

vocaroo.com/i/s1gyIxTtcUaq

these literally mean nothing, stop memeing this garbage

You guys are listening to 11175, right? Admittedly I haven't been super into skykings for about a year, but j still remember they there was never this much consistent American chatter before. I'm not saying it's a Happening, but I am saying I've never heard nor heard of this (test counts every other minute, occasional background chatter in between) before.

Lots of test counts on 11175. Pretty active, usually dead air.
Get in here. websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL ON 8992 WTF IS GOING ON???

I also just went onto a program (sigmira) I have on my laptop that let's me tap into satellite dishes all over the world (with their permission of course, they share access) because it usually gets a lot better signal than the regular Netherlands websdr, and usually there's at least a dozen or two servers open but only one is up now.

Ya 11175. 8992 is jammed.
I've been listening for the last few days and nothing like what's going on right now.

And the only one that's being listed is failing to connect. Ideas of what's going on right now?

Just heard someone briefly on 11175.

So I've read, never heard of that happening before either. Weird shit.

Nope me too this is very wierd.

Still working for me

There;s a few other frequencies others have mentioned that might be worth monitoring.

What the fuck are you guys talking about? I don't hear anything but static. 11175.75 kHz on LSB. Every few minutes there's some kind of distruption in the static but definitely not hearing any kind of voice.

Heard the string 4274 on 11175 lads what the fuck

Apologies for that one guys, turns out the issue was on my end with my internet. Sigmira seems to be fine now.

Use USB, not LSB

>LSB
there's your problem.

Just heard man and women talking on 11175

Radio checks on 11175. a guy and a chick. This is unusual.

thats the nuclear codes....

>mfw I've been on Sup Forums so much I read "a guy and a chink"

Gotcha.

Either way I have a hard time believing our US military is coordinating weaponized satellite information over the radio, and over the internet, for all to hear.

They use a coded alphabet that changes daily. Safer then the the internet.

Sounds potato but they do. Instead of encrypting the station they just broadcast openly but use unbreakable strings of code.
Habbenings start with SKYKING SKYKING.

The guy who said that was either screwing around or misinformed. They're used to communicate between E-6 Mercury's and Ohio Class submarines. From what I understand though, the key of "1 Skyking - Nothing" to "4 Skykings - End of the world" isn't a fact and is just regurgitated by an infographic and people who've either read the infographic or talked to someone who has. Not sure where it originated beyond that.

Why not use their VPN or whatever they call it?

Also, just heard someone talking on 8992 and 6739 but it was very feint.

That makes a lot more sense.

I want Skykangz

We was Kangs!

Keep heading short disruptions on 11175, less than a secnd then back to static

Weird, they use backup frequencies.

I'm directly on 11175 with USB - is this what I'm supposed to be listening to? Not even sure what I'm listening for desu.

What about 5 skykings?

Check
>8992
>11175
Backups
>6739
>4725
>13200
>15016

We bombing the moon too nigga!!!

8992 seems to be jammed. 11175 has sporadic calls. Maybe listen yo one of the backups listed and record what you hear.

This info-graphic is a load of complete bullshit. Skyking is the call sign of Command and Control airborne assets, and the number of Skykings heard has no bearing on the importance of the message. They use an undecipherable one time pad code that is agreed upon ahead of time and only the sender and recipient can communicate with. The only information we can glean from this is that a higher number of communications on these channels means geopolitical shit is going down. Small amounts of communications is usually just logistics and movements.

If you hear "Foxtrot Flash", then a unforeseen nuclear event has occurred or is about to occur.

TL;DR
>More communications on these channels mean more happenings, number of Skykings doesn't
>Foxtrot Flash means the absolute worst case scenario is occuring

t. Don't ask

Can barely make out voices on 13200. Sound like gooks.

Are you AU51Server?

nigga we safe in Cucknada for the jabbening right?

Not if the nork missle misses

You're directly in the middle of the USA and Russia in the event of nuclear warfare/conventional warfare.

You're the Poland of the next World War. What do you think?

Guys what does skykings mean?

>If you hear "Foxtrot Flash", then a unforeseen nuclear event has occurred or is about to occur.

This nigga fucks.

Saved.

Thx for the info.

>using M16s in space
wew lad

>using m16 in space
>jams in every Earthly condition

Read a few posts up.

Move to Cuba

exactly what you said

>were actually launching this fucker.

>what is "Bay of Pigs 2: Electric Boogaloo"?

Is there a bigger disappointment than skyking threads? Even Jeb was less of a disappointment than skyking threads.

been a navy fag for a number of years working in telecommunications it/technician. Not going into detail but what anons have said on here is largely correct.

Navy and operational command utilizes very outdated methods, but in very secure ways. But if something big happens, the shit will go silent on the bigger channels and go crazy on the smaller ones like outposts/base/unsecured coms etc.

Its happening, but not THE happening here.

Skyking, skyking, do not answer FLAVORTOWN, I repeat FLAVORTOWN

WE GOT A SKYKANG OR NAH? I just got out of bed after seeing this thread. Skykangz is all I care about on Sup Forums now

Iif it wasn't for abnormal communication from past few days.
vocaroo.com/i/s1dnGyOtnOw2

Thanks for the info squid. We appreciate it

It was actually habbening for a bit. (((You))) were just late to the party nigger. Seems to be over now.

We had two E6s in the air earlier

8992 is being jammed, either intentionally or not. chatter on 11175 now because it's a backup freq

So might this be a tactic to fool the chinks like makes them think something is happening?

fuck off leaf, you couldn't slurp a maple tree, plot twist< it's a black dick challenge

vocaroo you dumb canuck

They will be back in six hours

Saw that as well, one on each coast.