I got diagnosed with brain cancer today after a year of struggling to get a diagnosis...

I got diagnosed with brain cancer today after a year of struggling to get a diagnosis. Thanks for all the laughs I've had over the years guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTT8VdkYgzo
alcor.org/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4215472/
youtube.com/watch?v=iX7ujP5jk7s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20412570
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

make sure you take out as many liberal normies on your murder suicide campaign.

Do you think bad memes gave you the cancer ?

Rub Male Vitality on your head twice daily this will cure your cancer.

Godspeed user. Enjoy life while you can, redpill your family, they'll tolerate your "craziness", thinking it's just you freaking out.

ITT Johnny Pollack gets brain cancer.

>good luck user
> take some nigs and kikes out if you can on the way out
> also smoke some crack, get some japanese slut hookers and get some credit cards to max them out have fun

Not politics reported.

user, listen, i had cancer, just like you, but i beat it with memes, listen buddy, just watch the memes that cure it, alright ? you'll get better - i promise.

If you're white, make sure to have unprotected sex with as many white women as possible before you go out. Doesn't matter if it's consensual or not.

I'll give it a shot, AJ has never let me down

stay determined op.

Godsped friend. You are a human and deserve peace and compassion. This part of your is going to be challenging but i believe in you.

kill yourself so the cancer doesn't win

Goodbye user.Make sure to have tons of fun on your way out.Thank you for being a part od this clusterfuck of a page.

if you die, you die. but do not accept the diagnosis. the medicine industry is a business, they do not actually know as much as they think they know about shit. do not take what they prescribe you, but instead live your life in pursuit of how to become a healthier person. when you give in to the medical jew, you give up on life

Do not allow a social worker to decide if you need life support.

not sure if we want his cancerous genes to spread; plus perhaps he might be manlet, which is even worse for the genepool.

Fuck off John Mccain

Accept Christ if you haven't already, before it's too late.

aajonus vonderplanitz had a 98% success rate in curing cancer

Sorry OP nobody told you browsing reddit gives brain cancer.

dont be a faggot

I'm sorry user.

I'll be the kill-joy of the room and be the one to tell you the flat out and honest truth:
There is no afterlife; oblivion awaits us all.

I am sincerely and deeply sorry you did not make it to the BrainCopy(tm) machine in time before hitting your personal entropic wall. You will truly be missed, and it is in the honors of those like you that we will build the machine. Maybe you have enough money for long term cryogenic storage? I think it starts at a cool million [all puns intended] just for your decapitated head, and goes up from there.

you should try to get to valhalla my friend. I'm not encouraging you to do anything stupid, only hoping you go with your honor intact

youtube.com/watch?v=bTT8VdkYgzo

Quit the senate

If you haven't sired a child, I strongly suggest you knock some chick up. You'll be dead and child support can't chase you beyond the grave. It'll suck your sprogling will lack you as a parent, but it beats being a genetic dead-end. You better pray it's a girl (more likely to reproduce than boys)

This. Time to fulfil your biological imperative. Remember a pin hole in a condom is all it takes and even the dirtiest disease ridden cunt is all clear for you.

Take some niggers out with you please.

Please go on a rampage throughout DC

heroin will make you all better

Read these niggers, OP, and realize that imminent termination can be very liberating in a consequential sense. You no longer have a future to threaten, as there is no judgment and no heaven or hell.

It was an honor and a privilage user.

GOTTA TAKE CARE OF UR TELL-O-MEERS MAAANN

dont stop being a faggot, never

I was on your other thread. Sorry about your brother.

this, just go ham bro

Fuck dying, buy necromancy for ~$30K.
alcor.org/

They have fairly decent preservation techniques at this point and it's only a matter of time until they can revive you.

LOOK UP RICK SIMPSON OIL DUDE.

>right now i am treating my, my dads, and gmas melanomas with it. Plus you get uber baked when you eat it, watch out lol

godspeed OP

Mate research the ketogenic diet. It does wonders for various types of cancer including brain cancer.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4215472/

PLEASE TAKE OUT GEORGE SOROS AND HIS SON

Reminder to not kill Ken Lewis, former CEO of bank of America

Don't do it

Don't kill Ken Lewis

youtube.com/watch?v=iX7ujP5jk7s

cancer can't just be inherited (save for risk) so why not?

>he might be a manlet

why do you think he's a manlet?

A case study was performed on a 65-year-old woman with brain cancer. Following surgery, she received a ketogenic diet. During this time, the tumor’s progression slowed. However, 10 weeks after returning to a normal diet, she experienced a significant increase in tumor growth

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20412570

Be at peace with God and family, friend.

Now you can fuck all the traps you want

man i'm glad that i'm not you LOL

so you're not even gunna try to live? weak

At least try some extreme diet and exercise program before you go out. And pray to god.

Gtfo he is ourguy you faggot
Go all out user. Fucking breaking bad style. What have you got to lose?

Much love user, I hope you make peace with it and your life.

IT'S NOT A TOOMAH !!

God speed OP.

What were the symptoms or early warning signs looking back?

You have guns right?

Could you come to Germany and assasinate Merkel or Schulz?

Beat up McCain in the brain cancer ward for me. Or in the afterlife, whichever.

Hope you're not a Catholic cuck. The vatican can't help you now.

Good luck user

lemme get some of that money m8

Liposomal blushwood 8x daily.

Turn in your Nazi flag, fedora. Everyone knows that Valhalla awaits the mighty SS man, Himmler practiced occult magic and believed in the supernatural, and so on.

Im sorry to hear this user. It was nice memeing with you, and I hope you get better soon ;__;7

Post racist videos on youtube and share them, we will keep your memory alive for ever

Godspeed dear user. Do what you can with what time you have left, and I hope your last days are happy ones.

oh fuck off. Fucking Christ isn't God he's just the Archangel Michael

Good luck user, shitposting here made a difference and if you beat it then there is more to come. Find the reality of this plane of existence for us and send us luck for our fight.

horribly underrated

Godspeed user. Try not to be reincarnated as dindu, aim for Hitler 2.0

F

McCain?

Eh, what did the doctors say about your chances though?

Remember who and what you really are - Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form. Until we meet again, other me.

The way you formulated that made me kek out loud hahaha
Thanks leaf

Don't Cry Because It's Over; Smile Because It Happened.

also, I wish you the very best OP

evidence?

should have voted yes you kike puppet

You will be here for ever bro.

taking hormones or hormone-inducing stuff might not be the best idea now, your cancer will grow faster