Prove you're not a blind hater

Say 1 (ONE) thing you like about Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/27/inside-israels-secret-program-to-get-rid-of-african_refugees_uganda_rwanda/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cannon_Group,_Inc.
youtube.com/channel/UCp5x5kxCgg_A220jNIsLyfA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're really good at manipulating useful idiots.

They turned a desert shithole into a productive, industrialized and agriculturally advanced nations faster and more effectively than their neighbors did.

There.

I don't hold it against Mike Enoch for marrying a Jewess qt.

kek

Israel hates niggers.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/27/inside-israels-secret-program-to-get-rid-of-african_refugees_uganda_rwanda/

They fuck with Mudslimes

I actually like Israelis. Jews should keep to themselves, and that is exactly what they are doing. The international Jewry, the financiers, the banker class, the Marxists, the Jewish media...they are the ones I truly hate.

I'm not blind. I know why I hate them and I know why I want them and their tribe exterminated. not moved to another side of the world and not left to ruin and destabilize the middle east causing a refugee crisis. I want Israel and the Jewish people erased.

They have good border security

required military service.

has held the world in balance for decades by being the west's economic and military foothold between the persian horde and the african horde.

found the blind hater in here, come on, one thing

They're a dominant, stable power in the Holy Land

Entirely with Yank and Europe welfare money, you utterly subhuman ignorant nigger-moron.

They and the Palestinians make excellent pawns for the insidious social experiment we're turning their country into.

I like their military prowess over the dune coons

Twat.

It has plentiful Melkite churches which Jews can to convert to.

Arabs failed to do the same with the same gibs

Hummus is pretty good.

you're right.

I like that they have combat diapers.

I like how theres nothing to like about israel.

Hummus isn't Israeli
Israel has existed for 60 years

I'd hardly call Enoch's wife a qt. If he married someone like pic related though I might reconsider.

wew pUU1gEb, everyone here can say one thing, why u gotta be such a blind hater bro?

they murder innocent goyim people

They have medical weed.

The culture before jews took over the region.

Drip irrigation technology

They kill a lot of sand niggers.

Yeah i would date and have kids with her.

They are a successful ethnostate, get free money from other cucked nations, and have pride in defending themselves and their culture.

Jewish women are sexy when they are pregnant.

I like the terrorist attacks.

Yatir Forest in the Negev desert. I've always had dreams of turning the desert into forest ever since reading Dune, so its cool to see it put into action

Why do you guys hate jews so much? This board and the jew hating, nazism is satire right? You aren't actually racist nazis, right?

>1499750792619.webm
Your new nosejob is nice.

it's full of kikes that aren't inhabiting space in my nation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cannon_Group,_Inc.

it allows me to breath easy knowing kikes and arabs will kill each other and I don't habe to deal with either

The women, they're so fuckin hot. Totally worth defending Israel over and utterly slaughtering everyone else in Palestine, including the women and children. Fuck it, even kill every cat, dog, cow bird everything. FUCK those filthy muzzies.

yep... satire

Ok then cool. PRAISE KEK SHADILAY!

>tfw
>Israel stages daring rescue from terrorist scum, wins.
>Western Civilization imports terrorist scum to molest their daughters by proxy

If you like that you should read about the forests of Greenland.

Basically what they've been doing is taking the absolute hardiest specimens of various trees from Russia and elsewhere and trying to create specific lineages of trees that are suited for growing in Southern Greenland.

There's even a program where you can pay them to fence and plant new forest in Greenland.

You might also be interested in the forest of Iceland. The singular forest. It's planted as well and looks really nice.

Forests in the desert are fantastic, but forests in climates very nearly too cold and harsh for trees to grow is even more impressive in my opinion. Provide a tree in the desert with enough water, and it will grow. But if the weather is too cold, the winters too long, the wind too strong, then it will never grow.

Neat stuff.

Three of the best controlled demolitions I have ever seen planned and performed.
9 out of 11.

hummus

They are a great representation of what is going to happen to europe in the comming decades.

It wall fall in the next 10 years.

This

>A heavily pregnant Anne Frank will never pin you to the wall, kissing you deeply before throwing you onto the bed
>She will never guide your throbbing hard cock into her pussy.
>She will never stare at you in pure lust as she rides your dick
>ywn cum deep inside her when her water breaks
>ywn help Anne pull herself off of you as she moans in a mixture of orgasmic pleasure and excruciating pain
>ywn try and calm her as she begins to panic
>ywn see her clench her teeth as the contractions start to roll through her body
>ywn sooth her skin with a wet rag as the sweat rolls down her face, mixing with the tears that run from freely from her beautiful blue eyes
>ywn hear her grunting and realize she can only hold back her urge to scream for so long and she'll wake up the whole city
>thinkfast.jpg
>ywn French kiss Anne as she breathes in to shriek
>she will never feel an instant sense of relief for a few short moments
>ywn promise to kiss her passionately if she doesn't scream
>ywn kiss her and rub her stomach to relieve her aches with each contraction
>ywn feel Anne biting down your lip as she pushes, tearing the skin off bit by bit
>ywn have both your lips and hands locked with hers as Margot delivers the baby
>ywn pull your mouth from hers, your lips bleeding profusely, and kiss her rosy cheeks, leaving a very wet and very red mark on them
>ywn sit in the bed with Anne, holding the baby together, soaking your pants in her blood
>ywn have your seemingly endless moment of tranquility be disrupted by Edith complaining that you two completely ruined the bedsheets and that she'll never be able to get them clean
>"Oy gevalt, you two could've at least cleared the bed BEFORE bringing my first grandchild into the world on it! Made my job a little easier."
>ywn help Anne out of the bed while Edith tries her best to wash them
>ywn ignore the pain and kiss Anne on the mouth again, leaving her lips red as if coated with the brightest French lipstick

I can take my gun back home and protect kikes from tracks of peace

They kill muslims, love this about them.

as long as any exist, both types will exist, it's in their genes to destroy

I like their flag. You can't confuse it with anyone else!

You can carry a rifle anywhere. They look out for themselves, an don't apologize.

Big titties on the kike girls. Too bad they're miserable to be around.

>They

They live of aids of US.

It concentrates most of them within the blast range of a strategic thermonuclear warhead.

one giant oven !!

Make good targets for hezbollah

Prove you're not a blind hater.

Say one thing you like about Palestinians.

They hate the Jews

Their army is more than capable of fighting so in theory America doesn't need to fight their wars.

COMMUNIST BRAINWASHING TACTIC USED ON AMERICAN POW's IN VIETNAM

NAME ONE CRITICISM ABOUT AMERICA FOR A PIECE OF FRUIT

SAGE

They keep the terrorists in the region preoccupied

Having all the kikes in one place makes it easier to commit genocide

Daily Reminder ... KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

It is a gateway into occultism and many believe it unironically

>makes it easier to commit genocide
#OpenBordersForIsrael

The kikes are trying to lead the right under controlled op into occultism/race war

If you don't know about the link between the Masons/Illuminati/Kikes/Occult you need to start doing your research NOW TODAY

i like that they do not boarder my country or any decent god fearing country. just a faggy desert with some godless heathens that have to put up with those jesus killing jews

Make your own thread buddy

This.

Fuck off normie, everyone sees right through you.

Link? And do you like fruit?

I was thinking a more direct approch. Like nukes, or zyclon B for the memes

saved

I am not a racist but hating jews is no satire

I've seen live video of their "civilized cities" the electrical jobs are ATTROCIOUS!! the standards of the dwellings are one maybe two steps above a cave lit by fire. It's seriously sad looking at the amount in foreign aid that country gets, then to see via videos the utter squalor that these desert monkeys grow up in. Terrible.

I mean compared to a place like qutar or uae, isreal is truly a shit hole.

>anarcho capitalist

Go off yourself; KYS.

>normie cuck trying to discredit the holy name of Kek

YOU WILL BE BEHEADED FOR SPEAKING SUCH BLASPHEMY!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

They are sick fucks and every race of people from every religion and every walk of life all agree they are the spawn of satan

"You seem to me to be the maddest of the lot. The Kaffirs, the Hottentots, and the Negroes of Guinea are much more reasonable and more honest people than your ancestors, the Jews. You have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables in bad conduct and in barbarism. You deserve to be punished, for this is your destiny." (From a letter to a Jew who had written to him, complaining of his 'anti-Semitism.' Examen des Quelques Objections...dans L'Essai sur le Moeurs.)
"You will only find in the Jews an ignorant and barbarous people, who for a long time have joined the most sordid avarice to the most detestable superstition and to the most invincible hatred of all peoples which tolerate and enrich them." ("Juif," Dictionnaire Philosophique)
"I know that there are some Jews in the English colonies. These Marranos go wherever there is money to be made...But whether these circumcised who sell old clothes claim that they are of the tribe of Naphtali or Issachar is not of the slightest importance. They are, simply, the biggest scoundrels who have ever dirtied the face of the earth." (Letter to Jean-Baptiste Nicolas de Lisle de Sales, December 15, 1773. Correspondance. 86:166)
"They are, all of them, born with raging fanaticism in their hearts, just as the Bretons and the Germans are born with blond hair. I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people would not some day become deadly to the human race." (Lettres de Memmius a Ciceron, 1771)

Jesus Christ, speaking to the Pharisees in the Gospel of St. John, 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. - then answered the Jews -- "

Only good for testing Iranian nukes.

Netanyahu seems to like Trump.

Con: I don't appreciate Netanyahu lobbying our congress

Prove you're not a blind ideologue and tell me 1 thing you like about anarcho-capitalism

>Says un flag
Kill your self unironicly you fucking cuck

It gathers Jews in a single location for easy genocide.

This violates the NAP

wtf are you retarded? Everything about the occult is all kikery guy learn wtf is going on in this world. If you think all of that shit I just listed is some cosmic coincidence you are really stupid and not worth my time but in case you actually have a brain in your head still
start here
youtube.com/channel/UCp5x5kxCgg_A220jNIsLyfA/videos

They are great if they just stayed out of America and Europe but they won't.

>un flag

it will get atom bombed by iran or russia.

The pepe mem is fine and the autistic screeching etc but dont ever say praise kek you are influencing other people into occult beliefs ironically or not and some people really buy into this shit, it is fukcing satanism and they are playing you

they are good at stealing money from the US. Honestly have to applaud them on this, taking money from a super power.

I envy their unabashed national pride and sense of community.

I like almost everything about Israel.

They made a decent wall
Also, I'm unironically dating a jewess now
>pic unrelated

No need to get our hands dirty anymore to get the job done