Sluts

What is a reasonable number of dates before it's a good idea to sleep with a woman you think is relationship material and what number of partners before she is considered a hoe?
>I say 3 dates; the point of dating is to fuck and as only 5% of women getting married are virgins no need to delay this (obviously not 1st date although)
>10 or more I personally consider a slut, but the shitty reality is with 90's women in particular that number is about 20 for most, and in big cities it's not unusual to see triple digets.

>More than 0?
Slut
>When should you have sex?
On your wedding night.
Otherwise take the black pill, buy some MDMA, go to a rave and live out your hedonistic desires.

No hymen, no diamond is the only sensible option, user.

I moved to the south in search of "pure christian girls" and honestly women down here are just as slutty as French Canadians, they are just not honest about it.

How do Americans date? You don't have cities to walk around. You drive to a restaurant and then drive back?

No wonder we're being outbred by shitskins.

ecard on Sup Forums
>kill yourself you fucking double faggot

yeah it's really fucking gay
they've socially engineered our societies to keep everyone in their lane and to not hang out outside and discuss issues and share ideas in person. The internet pretty much sealed the deal

>implying birthrates matter
>implying the sexual revolution didn't sink birthrates to begin with.

Whores (nonvirgins) make bad moms and bad wives. Birthrates are a meme anyway. ~.5M (predominantly nonwhite) foreigners immigrate legally to America each year, this doesn't include illegal immigrants, Children with foreign-national parents born on American soil (Anchor babies), refugees/asylum seekers, H1-B recipients, etc.

Border policy matters, birthrates don't. Fix immigration, don't enable whores.

Yep. Usually skip the restaurant and fuck in some old apartment that has no tables

Grow some balls and give in to Abstinence.
Being able to gain control over your sexual desires through abstinence and no-fap is alpha asf

yeah i just made a tinder yesterday. jesus christ it is disheartening

We take them out to eat, consume entertainment and fuck them all in the corn fields.

>Abstinance is "alpha"
LMAO nigga you can not be serious, biologically we are programmed to spread our seed as far as possible alphas fuck constantly abstinance is Gamma AF

Try blender AKA Badoo. Waaaay fucking better. you will get mor ehits than tinder and actually get dates. You are able to contact without a match.

Thank me later

Had for a couple weeks. 1 fuck, 1 date with a 33 year old overweight but still ok (I'm 25), who offered to cook for me next date.

This whole thread. Asking this shit on Sup Forums. Seriously faggot, gtfo. Sage and reported.

>more ehits
Nigger are you gay I literally have a thousand matches on tinder. Try not being ugly

Oh fuck off Dutchman, your women are even sluttier than ours

>number of dates

That's a tough call, sometimes women will put up a front to make themselves seem more desireable. I'd go 3-5, any less is dangerous, any more and she's playing games

>number of partners

No more than 4 previous partners. Id say multiply by two but nowadays a lot of girls are pretty brazen with that sort of stuff. But you should also remember that they won't add sucking off some dude at a party to the total because that apprarently doesn't count, so just keep that in mind

Now I'd love to say zero previous partners but those just aren't the kind of times we live in anymore. Or at least you're not going to get that without her having some other issues.

Where can i get a non-compressed version of this?

My girlfriend has fucked "probably over 200 people" and we've been together for 7 years and never had one fight.

You need to go on more than just a girls number since as your autism charts say there's still a few decent sluts out there, virgins can be fucked up too and realistically most girls are just going to lie what it is anyway.

That's disgusting dude, how do you even stick your dick in that? Over 200 people? What's herpies like?

I'll post them individually for you.

>my girlfriend has fucked probably over 200 people.

Even ignoring the fact that you're dating a statistical anomaly, how are you even remotely okay with that? Even knowing she's been with one other guy is stomach turning enough. Your girlfriend is a disgusting whore and you sound like you have no self-respect.

3/5

4/5

5/5

No sex before marraige. Sex's purpose as God intended is reproduction and children. Yes, sex brings pleasure as a side effect, and this pleasure is nothing to be ashamed of. However, isolating that pleasure in leui of sexes intended purpose, children, is sinful and wrong. That's why masturbation is a sin. Same with gay sex, because they will never be able to have children, so they're just pleasure worshiping away from sexes natural intent. gays are basically just masturbating into each others anuses every time they have sex. Pretty sad when you think about it, really.

If you use a condom, birth control, or pull out of a woman, you basically just used her as a 'fuck doll'. It's also the definition of thinking with 'muh dick'. You should only have sex with your wife with every intention of having a child, every time you do it. The simple. Life is about reason and will-power overriding emotions and sentiment. It is no different in this case.

The fact is we all should have been married much earlier but (((they))) made it so we have to wait longer and longer, which leads to more and more sinful acts, especially masturbation, random sex, etc. You must be stronger and resist. Faith and God speed

Yeah well that's all well and good in theory, but here in reality some of the worst women are actually "christians" I think I have more respect for self admitted heathens than people who live as them but pertend to be people of the cross, very rayre I'm in the bible belt and I can't find any real christians

Also that litterally is autistic "only sex for procreation" OK I'm turning 29 this year most of my peers growing up are turning 35 so if I dated one of those women I can only fuck them for 5 years 10 tops then I'm just supposed to live a life of celebisy until I'm 90?

Thank you kind sir.
I am spreading the word.

So you don't believe pregnancy sex is a good thing?

3 months is about the minimum to really get to know someone. Best relationships I've had were like that, and my friends in good relationships said about the same.

If she fucks you on the third date she's a whore.

And we need to get back to arranged marriages, and virgins have to be the standard. Women who break this are treated as witches and exiled, and their lovers are killed.

>muh childbirth
better not be having sex after menopause then nigger

Hello Ahmed.

Funnily enough I was discussing this subject with a mate earlier today, he was talking about how he started sleeping with his missus within the first month of dating and he reckons it was the worst decision he ever made. Their relationship/marriage eventually broke down because she didn't want to put out anymore (she got her two kids) and he ended up just being a wallet for her.

I on the other hand dated my wife for 9 months before we slept together, we spent most of that time in the first 9 months going on dates and getting to know each other. We are still going strong to this day and we have been married for 26 years now and have 4 children who are very well adjusted.

This is all anecdotal evidence of course but honestly I believe if you are looking for a long term relationship you should abstain from sex for as long as possible and actually spend time with the person you are interested in, if you are looking to get your rocks off then just go clubbing and pick up sluts to pump and dump.

YOU FUCKING LOSER

you are kissing a mouth that has had hundreds of dicks in it

keep shilling feministard

This

>most of my friends are in committed relationship (I'm 27), their gfs definitely aren't hoes
>many of them started dating in high school
>I had three gfs before current one
>All of them had up to 4 bfs max

Yeah, some are definitely sluts who fuck around gladly but most from my experience are in normal range (up to 5-6 partners).

>but the shitty reality is with 90's women in particular that number is about 20 for most, and in big cities it's not unusual to see triple digets.

Wtf man.jpg This is some hardcore level whoring... Does anyone marry these type of girls?

you don't sleep with a girl for a very long time
actually dont have sex with them before marriage

wait bosnians actually date?
all bosnians i know live with their parents untill they get married and they are in no way allowed to date lmao

>been together for 7 years and never had one fight
>never had one fight
probably cause she cheats on you

Welp, my Eastern Euro future wife had three partners, but said she never came. We changed that.
It took about two weeks before we had secks
Friendly advice, I know Western women are sluts, but I wouldn't marry a woman that had more than 5 partners as a rule of thumb

>10 or more
Jesus dude
My gf had 4, 2 being longterm partners and that was borderline for me

And if he never knows, yet has a great relationship, is there really a problem?

Think about this before giving your answer

Sorry but 3 dates is not enough time to actually get to know someone. The 3 date rule is a shitty meme they pushed in the 90's that seems to have stuck with people for some reason. If you are fucking on the third date it is obvious that neither of you are serious about being in anything other than a sexual relationship. It is slutty for anyone to fuck someone they are not interested in having a long term relationship with. White culture used to have long term courting before sexual conduct. The "three date rule" is kike logic that was pushed on us by the media to make women feel that they should give it up by this point or they will be seen as prudes and to make men feel that this was acceptable behavior.

>his girlfriend has had literally miles of other mens dicks in all her holes
>all her holes, her womb and probably every inch of her skin has been covered with other men's dripping cum
>you're totally fine calling her your sweetheart and kissing her goodnight with a mouth thats likely been on literally 200~ dicks and probably up some sweaty mens arseholes too

You must be real fuckin ugly and/or beta to settle for her mate. She is disgusting, literally.

this, it was about three months before my now wife of 11 years did anything sexual

there is not a reasonable amount of dates, the wedding night is the correct time to have sex the first time. The idea of having guidelines is one of the reasons so many engage in a promiscous lifestyle, it is wrong and needs to be taught that it is wrong outside of relious beliefs. There are excellent reasons God meant for sex to be enjoyed between a husband and wife, and it hatred for God and the Bible is the main reason the opposite is taught, emphasized and practiced; but there are other reasons that could be stressed outside of a religious reason to practice anstinance befor marriage that could ansolutely effect real change that would be good for society.

>only have sex to make kids to please god
>no fapping as well
>get prostate cancer
T-thanks god

When you really understand the basic tenets of Christianity, there is no such thing as a "good Christian". We are all sinners, we are all guilty of multiple ins and giving into temtaption, and we are all in need of salvation through Jesus Christ. Even after being saved, Christians are beset on all sides with temptations, and often many fail with resisting temptation. But when we confess our sin and repent, God is faithful to forgive us of sin. But that does not mean we are free to jeep commit the same sin over and over and just think oh, I'll confess and get God to forgive me. Repentance means resisting the temptation, relying on the Lord to help you resist and removing yourself from situations in which it is easy to give in to that tempatation. It isnt easy, but it is possible.

Every generation believes they invented sex, drugs & rock 'n roll, but sexual perversion, promiscuity, drugs and mindless entertainment have been part of every society since the beginning of time. It feels and seems so much more at the forefront now because it is so readily accessible with the internet. Living a virtuous lifestyle in terms os sex is possible, it is difficult but possible. It being difficult is what turns people away from practicing purity. Saying no to what feels good and pleasurable is much more difficult than what people think, but it is so much better in the long run.

I don't believe in sex before marriage, but i also believe that God intended sex between a husband and wife just for the sole pupose of creating children. Yes, he commnaded we go forth and multiply, and children are definitely a reward and gift from but God; but I also believe GoD made sex between a man and woman for pleasure as well. When you break it down to a utilitarian purpose of procreation only, then it loses it's passion, zeal and enjoyment. Ask a couple trying to get pregnant while having fertility problems and it becomes a chore and no longer fun or enjoyable.

*did not intend for the sole purpose of just having children

please kill yourself

Why?

Christ if I would have wanted these amounts of autism I would have gone to r/incels. Jesus christ people get a life

Nevermind why. I would never kill myself. I have too much to live for. A successful marriage of 20 years, 2 healthy happy children, a life as a homemaker and supporter to my husband that allows him to focus on his work and aides in his success (because even in this day and age, i still believe in traditional gender roles and supporting my husband as the head of our home). I have a college degree in a an actaul employable field and my own business from home that allows me to put my family and home first. After yeaes of reading complaints on this board that all women are sluts and how women should never been allowed to vote, etc. It should be refreshing to see that not all hope is lost. I formed some of my beliefs through a christian upbringing, but thats not to say everybody has to believe in God to have the same frame of mind. you telling me to kill myself is sad really

You're already killing yourself by not ejaculating enough and fucking up your prostate kek