Whites should only race mix with asia-

whites should only race mix with asia-

>Trump wants to deport this

You don't?

Only East Asians, every other race has different degrees of nigger blood in them.

Thats not a Venezuelan, she isn't emaciated

The kike muel gave you, fuck off

its all good brehs.
POTUS gots our back.

>and risk having Elliot Rodger as your son
you can help dilute that user. stop being gay.

nice meme

Native Americans are essentially Asian

>only east asians
user, I'm sorry to tell you, but...You know what, never mind. There was just a thread about east0asians and I forgot to save anything.

Native Americans ARE asian, they came over from Mongolia when the ice caps were frozen and killed the real native Americans nobody even knows what those people looked like

I'd deport that if you know what I mean

then can always come work in whorehouses here on temporary visas, user

just got to take their babies back home with them, sorry

>killed the real native Americans nobody even knows what those people looked like
actually made me laugh

I'd much rather mix with a qt latina than an east asian tbqh.

Go away, Jeb

>Netherlands
Why would you even bother with women from the Americas if Europe's got the motherload of all hot women?

>whites should race mix

Arabs, Turks, Pakis, Poos and Moors are closer to white than fucking ''Asians'' (Mongolian looking people)

Racemixing in general should be an illegal practice.

They can't compete.

>tfw 6'5
>people tell me marrying a short girl would be fine
>see this picture of jeb!
>all my fears confirmed

By short girl they don't mean a brown goblin, you'll be fine.

b-b-but they're all white! if they look good it's obviously because theyre white!!11!

I want to religiously suck on their feet while I blow my baby batter into them.

Yeah but they have shit tier IQ. The added intelligence is the only real benefit of Asians to begin with.

Well, the ''nigger'' blood within Arabs is literally a tiny fraction compared to whites. Meanwhile, Arabs share pretty much all blood with whites, and ''East Asians'' are a literal non related Alien race compared to whites.

When you see that Nu-Male beta with his 'azn' gf, he is BY FAR a bigger race mixer than the white with the Iraqi

sry user, but in real this girl race mixed with a latino

I always wonder if that photo is shopped.

And there are some mixed Native Americans that are hot.

Asians and Caucasians just go together so well. Our genitals match up well. And besides, we'd create sexy, intelligent children. What's not to love?

Define "Latino" because I have the most adequate definition were there is no problem in such case, but I know there are ignorant people out there who might think subhuman from central america = Latino, in that case.... well fuck.

"Latinos" are basicaly asian + european mix

I guess you're right, thanks for talking me down.

>A Mexican, the entire country of Venezuela, and a Dominican

I'll accept this

I'd love mating with someone like this. It would be like fucking a kid.
>tfw would be able to legally fulfill my lolicon complex

what fucking kike keeps making these

I don´t think that someone is superior or inferior to the other, but all I know is that she married a latino with origin from south america. He had black hair and a dark eye color. Further she smoked weed with him and showed her foxtail collection on tumblr.

that doesn't make sense, if you can believe that humans can drastically differ from each other after thousands of years (africa migration) then you can believe that native americans evolved differently than asians

Link?

Whites shouldn't mix at all. Not with Asians, or any of those disgusting shitskins in your pic

Sry don´t got a link because she delete her tumblr acc, but she was known as classical-kaiserin.

>I don't think someone is superior to inferior
You just proved I'm superior to you, based on facts.
>Bla bla she is a degenerate
I will need proof for such claims.

>I don´t think that someone is superior or inferior to the other
I agree except that I believe most ppl are actually inferior to me, regardless of race too. Hence, I regard Neo-Nazis and White Nationalists as one and the same as Africans, Hispanics, and Asians along with other non-autistic whites. Life is stupid, period. We live in a sea of stupidity and it gets lonely being smarter than 99.999% of the population. Yes, my name is Chris Langan and I really like horses too.

>You just proved I'm superior to you, based on facts.
How?
>If you don´t believe me its ok. It doesn´t matter. You can look it up on yourself. Just search through spanish forums about her pics, then you get her name.

You're not talking about that Aryan pic are you?
You poor fuck. BAHHAHAAHHAHA!! She got MESTIZOED, son. Or to put it properly, SPICCED.
I swear only autists give two fucks about race. kys.

You're being a slave to morality, were you have to believe you're equal in order to give chance to the weak to grow, instead of making your own stronger breed, natural selection. By looking down on yourself, pretending IQ has nothing to do with success nor genetics, therefore everybody is equal. Even if scientific research tells us women have 17% less neurons per temporal neurocortex and 40% less axioms per neuron we're still the same. Even though history shows how the difference in IQ impact in cultural achievements, from art to science to society, but race has nothing to do with the development of new technologies. You're lying to yourself, that's why I'm superior to you, specifically.

You're a democrat, there is literally nothing more autistic than democracy, even if I made a mistake (for once) democracy is a self destructive system anybody with half a brain can realize.

>whites should only race mix with asia
yes
>two nerds getting together
wow such shock much amazement.

>white blood
>white blood
>white plus negro blood

wow

people who whine about race mixing are usually inbreds.

Those are too high standard women for me, so I would deport them. If I don`t get to have fun nobody else should not either.

Literally the only thing making them attractive is their white DNA, and low and behold, the whitest looking one is the most attractive.
sage

>Only East Asians, every other race has different degrees of nigger blood in them.
where are all the good hapas

man id go dinning on that right now

stop jap pussy is for jap dick

stop trying to shill these cunts here these weebs have enough problems

The Dominican is the only one that isn't >80% white.

The Mexishits coming over the border are Mestizos at best. A ton of them look full blooded native

I don't doubt this image but without broofs im just gonna assumed its shopped

>married a girl from hermosillo in mexico almost 15 years ago
>mother is a half German half Spainiard
>father is a half Spainiard half Mexican creole
I would highly recommend it.
>pic unrelated

He had a patrician's pedigree and ruined it on that mutt

I want to have 10 Children. None of these woman would be able to handle 5

Note the push up bra's, excess make-up and extremely high pants to push out their asses to make them seem firmer than they actually are (far right especially). Also notice far rights leg thickness doesn't match her ass, she's sticking it out (classic whore pose)

Latin based woman are notorious for having terrible skin as they age and especially once they hit mid 30's. If they smoke it gets really bad.

Nice try, I guess. Of course this is a typically low energy bait thread so I guess 6/10 for getting me to respond to something I've seen 100 times. Actually it's maybe the first time I've responded to this particular one.

>tfw your gf is the Mortal Kombat Champion

>be ugly asian female
>see "white men should mix with asian women" threads

ah yes, good goys. please keep giving white guys asian fetishes. it turns out great for me! :^

>being willing participant in white genocide

Fucking merican mongrels man.

>it's white genocide to start a family with a white girl
What did the finngolian mean by this?

the Dominicans is a nigger, trust my I am an expert.

I believe you mexibro

Sorry, but its for Aryan dick also.

Spainiards are not white, they are mixture of Europeans and natives. They don`t have ANY neathendaric bloodline in them(only found in white people)

1.5/10
entry level bait, apply yourself

I'm fit and have a gf. Nice try but u the neckbeard fag.

What about Anglo dick? Can we have some?

post your body since you're so comfortable telling Sup Forums who you are

t.juan

t. Muhammad Abdul. We Saxons have had enough of the inbred issues with Nordics. We do not need Ahmed and his 56 generations of inbred shit tier genetics to come into Europe.

whites should only race mix with asia-
blamo

You really think a glorious Mediterranean has any relation to nordcucks The feeble race of the north?

Sure thing bud

You should see all three of these fat-stinking cunts in ten years if you were to knock one of these ROACHES up.

You will never be accepted by real white men, you fucking spics. Enough with these shit threads.

Fucking roach, kys you fucking niggers.

CHERRY, PICKING, PHOTOS.

And still, the whitest one is the only one that's actually attractive. The left one appears to have quite a bit of white admixture, and is the next most attractive. And the shitskin is just hideous.

>average latina looks like that

Those are hispanics of European white ancestry and a minority.

Furthermore, the most white men mix, the more white woman mix. Fuck that shit.

That is because they are mongol's descendants and so are you

I'm actually pro fucking hispanic girls. They're often more traditional and sometimes less slutty.

And your kids come out looking white. I dated a half Mexican girl for a year and had no idea she was half Mexican at all. But damn was it good.

100% aztec

>You're a democrat, there is literally nothing more autistic than democracy, even if I made a mistake (for once) democracy is a self destructive system anybody with half a brain can realize.
Everything you just said is literally the reason I don't like Nazis in particular. No articulation nor any hint of complex cognitive labor in their speech. You only say what you believe, and not how or what brought you to that conclusion. There is nothing to argue, and nothing to defend. kys

>Those are too high standard women for me, so I would deport them. If I don`t get to have fun nobody else should not either.
The only truthful and correct response in this whole thread.

Reminder that if she's a Latina that's 75+% European, it's not racemixing