Rick and Morty using triple parentheses

What's the deal with Rick and Morty? I haven't watched it but it seems negative. Are there a bunch of Jews behind it or is Morty just a Jew?

It's jewish

Cartoons are for kids, for gods sake grow up already

It's a reference to the face that the show is all about rick, it's not really rick and morty.

He said he used Sup Forums when he was on the h3h3 podcast

idk the new episode was pretty enjoyable but not too great. I didn't really have a good laugh like I did from the april fools episode but it was decent.
>Cartoons are for kids
Tom and Jerry is pretty cool though.

>lol it's for kids so it can't possibly be bad

I think Morty is just a Jew. Seems like it.

His daughter married a dumb goy and had a slut goy daughter and a wimp goy son.

there is so much cancer in this single post it's actually impressive

>first episode was pretty enjoyable
Holy fuck your taste for TV must be garbage

you say that while on a fucking anime website. you fucking illiterate autistic fucks need to downshift, its embarrassing

I'm surprised pol isnt triggered because his last name is Sanchez or because the episode was kind of focused on Summer

Ikr, anime is for men

Anybody watched the new episode of The Strain today? A nuke was set off in the Statue of Liberty at the end of season 2 and that led to nuclear war which also lead to a nuclear winter. Pretty interesting stuff.

>idiots itt actually think that because someone use triple parentheses that it MUST be implying jews
you retards are something else

Morty is a (((Jew))), they've joked about it on the show before.

Rick and Morty is adventure Time for edgy atheists
Also, clear your notifications you lazy nigger

I think this is it, honestly. That and a lot of plebbitors like it, apparently. Funny how for a group of big strong alpha males, a lot of people on here seem to care what people think on an anonymous Mongolian sandcastle forum. I love it personally.

Jesus, you might just be over critical and can't enjoy anything. I'm glad to know you watched it too though.

Of course it does you twat

>TV
Holy fuck kys yourselves both of you

amazing that everyone adopted the (((meme))) created by this overweight JavaScript faggot

and that people still misuse it after so long

I recently saw a shitty lowered Honda Civic with a "GT SHWFTY' custom license plate, after which I fantasized about the driver getting in a horrible wreck.

Fuck that shitty show.

>doesn't enjoy the idiot box
fuck you faggot television is american as fuck have you ever seen the twilight zone? that shit is fucking amazing

>Bitchass loser who can't get shwfty
Can't be worse than the white kia I was behind yesterday with LP: WHITEY 2
20 under speed limit, nigger in front seat

jews literally flaunting their best goys because they know nothing will happen

>Afghani hollow earth forum

>proudly watching the electric Jew
Sup Forums really needs to purge the t_d cancer before it's too late.

Morty is the sun user, you are Rick

Go back and kys.

Only fat losers watch tv. Try bettering yourself faggot

It's a joke about how the show is mostly just Rick and friends. Morty is a pretty common Jew name though. Not a bad show but Reddit takes it too far with their worship of science and edgy embrace of nihilism

In case you haven't noticed, it's propaganda.

Reference to S01E03. When the evil Rick is revealed to have been controlled by his Morty, who is last seen leading a shitload of Mortys onto ships.

>using triple parentheses wrong
My jewdar is going of the charts

You know its all ironic right?

OMFG IT'S DA JEWSSSS ITS DA JEWS

TOTALLY NOT A THROWAWAY JOKE

MUST BE JEWS

When has it been used before?

Morty is pretty fucking kikey name.

It probably means morty is a Jew

It's an atheist dry hump fest, I hate that show. Never found it funny, had to fake laugh though so my old loser friends, the tutors and feeders of my riots, wouldn't think I'm actually 2 smart for that garbage

I used to enjoy R&M but then every faggot with a Pringles Guy mustache and suspenders started quoting it and now the fanbase essentially embodies everything I hate about modern society.

I bet you're too gay to function as well.

>having to fake laugh at a popular show so your loser friends don't think you're too smart
>posting about it on Laotian fingerbib forum
WEW

Just watch it, OP. It's better than Futurama. Maybe even better than Adventure Time, but not as good as My Little Pony.

...He didn't hire female writers because they were female. He hired some writers based on merit, some of them happened to be female and the media made a big thing about it.

>being scared of propaganda because you arent in control of your mind

>...He didn't hire female writers because they were female.

What a bunch of faggot ass beta male conservatives/liberals on this site. Go suck a frog anus you faggot ass virgins. Shadilay until you realize you're a failed abortion. Holy fuck what a bunch of dipshit ass snowflakes calling others snowflakes, goys, etc....
Bunch of fuckin' losers on this shit site

Holy fuck what a sensitive alex jones ass faggot in 2017. Get an education you degenrate fuckstick.

Ok I'll bite. I think its entertaining. Just my opinion, different people find different shit entertaining. Also, if you get your morals from a cartoon you're a fucking mongoloid anyway.

Don't you dare say it's better than Futurama.

Seconded

This is not the whole story

Rick and morty had been getting bitched at since season 1 due do them having an all male writing staff.
Originally there response after season off was "fuck off we hire whoever we want"

But at the end of season 2 a lot of changes happened at adult swim including turner putting the hammer on lazzo to get rid of World Peace by MDE as well as Brett Gelman ( made a few specials) leaving the channel in protest due to its few female writers and rick and morty in perticular. Brett was friends with tim Heidecker who owns the post midnight live action hour of adult swim as his personal fief thus Brett's protest was exacerbated.

There was apparently infighting between roiland ( basically non political artist type) and dan Harmon ( beta male degen sychophant who is sometimes funny) about the whole thing thus the long production time for season three.

Idk what the end deal was but basically some writers got fired and they put some grils on.
Hopefully the strong personalities of Justin roiland and dan Harmon keep the direction of the show uncontaminated by there diversity hires and the increasingly cancerous community that has sprung up around the show ( when season 1 and 2 first aired nobody knew what it was but it became a phenomenon a few months after season 2 ended when people heard about it on Reddit and wanted to Be trendy) but don't get your hopes up cus many a good show has been laid low by randomly shuffling writers and trying to appease new cancerous fans.

>t. Been watching AS since it started

>*BURPPP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor takes a step back from the laughter to remember that G*d is indeed an opioid for the masses
>Y-y-your parents are fucking idiots Morty every*URP*body is stupid except for me
>the redditor laughs at the joke but knows deep down that he and Rick are one in the same, misunderstood geniuses with no need for human companionship
>WUBALABADUBDUB SCRUPPY POOPY DOOPY DOO
>The redditor gets Rick's edgy sense of postmodern abstract humor and posts a detailed review of the episode praising it's artistic merits
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's mind buckles beneath the weight of its own genius and he escapes into a state of intellectual nirvana

Who needs Reddit the show when I got this hah

Have this on my Hulu list. Same with Sicario.

You guys are the most sensitive politically incorrect people I've seen on the internet. Fuckin' disgrace.

It's very wholesome and cute. Very good music too.

This is epic

>they let a woman with no experience write the newest episode
>it was the worst episode by a considerable margin
Really activates my almonds

You're in for a ride.

Watched, loved it.

it's a fun show.
do recommend.

I wouldn't base all of my political beliefs on it or anything though.

if you start with S1E1 give it like 5-10 mins, it starts off real weak for what it is.