How do we stop him?

We don't. Fuck the world

>how do we stop him?

Who? Turmp or Kim ?

Better do it soon if we're gonna'.

War with Koreans? You must construct additional pylons

>war with north korea

It would be like a boxing match between mayweather and a toddler

North korea is a joke, their military forces are goosestepping clowns, and anyone seriously fretting a war has no concept of reality

>nu males and sjw getting drafted to fight best korea
Let it happen

We're just going to nuke them...

We don't, commies need to be destroyed.

You can sit on the can and try to excrete rare earth minerals

These potential (((wars))) are just to distract you from the coming war.

Unity or Death

No. Fuck that.
War with the Norks will create a humanitarian crisis the scale of which the world has never seen.
It'd make the current shit in Europe look like a urinal line.
Could you imagine 20 million literal communists being dispersed throughout every Western nation?

>How do we stop him?
you must do the opposite you dummy

They'll all go to china and south korea. Not even north koreans want to live among niggers

This.
White people will be guilted into taking in yet more unwanted uncivilized people

/thread
Amen brotha

Can you imagine how angry the south koreans would be? Their border flooding with their "brethren". Millions of brainwashed slave labourers at your doorstep. People who used to worship a fat commie trying to integrate into one of the most technologically advanced nations in the world. People here bitch about unskilled immigration but this would be it on another level; unskilled, illiterate, almost dying immigration into your nation forced by the UN. It would grind south korea to a halt and this assuming they get the bulk of it while the rest are dispersed all over the globe.

South korea is who i would expect most keen on this turning into another raving mad show and nothing more. They will lose more in the following resettlement and border opening than they ever would from a nuke

They'll go where Soros wants them.
Which is US, Australia, UK, France, Germany, Sweden.
When did national sovereignty become so taboo?

They love Dennis Rodman though.

I would feel bad if it didn't turn out that their country was being run by a matriarchal Illuminati cult

the day Kim-Jogn-Un dies I will masterbate and cum 1,000 times in a day. aided by amphetamines.

Reminder to Report Bots as the OP as illegal content so he gets permabanned.

10+ reports at once does the trick.

In a sick and mustache-twirling way, he's the only person who can stop what hell is to come.

>unskilled
They have jobs dingbat

>illiterate
One of the highest rates in the world

>almost dying
What is this, the 90s?

Holy shit, a real north koreaboo. You leftypol or just garden variety retarded?

You didn't get a lesson the first time there, and even after Vietnam? I can't wait to see your imperialist pieces of shit get btfo once again so hard you cry for decades while claiming "w-we won, h-honest!". The US is the land of entertainment after all, it's only fair you keep entertaining the world with your incompetence and stupidity.

NORK
O
R
K

Korea was a draw because of China
Vietnam was a win (paris peace accords) after winning every single major battle including Tet

well shit youre right, lets bring them here im sure our economy would prosper with north korean technological advancements

>One of the highest rates in the world
I always found this funny about these totalitarian shitholes. They boast some amazing literacy rates but what is there to read other than the collected works of Castro volumes 1-1000 in Cuba? What literature is there to read in North Korea with the amazing literacy rates outside of the Juche idea?

I would rather be illiterate in the library of the world than to be literate and know nothing beyond the ravings of a dictator

I don't even know where the fuck you're from that's how little I care about you. Hope we invade your country next though!

We don, we voted for that

we don't

Honest question, how is a problem that N. Korea has a nuclear program? Do they start this conflict o US again being the world police?

Nuking the Tlatelolco Treaty When

China won't tolerate a US war of aggression on their border.

North Korea has not attacked anyone.

Trump is a businessman, he wont start war, he just manipulating the koreans and japanese for more weapons deals, like what he did with gulf arabs

Fuck north korea and their fake happening bullshit. Every couple of months they go "LOOK AT US. WE WILL CAUSE WORLD MAYHEM." but they never do anything. They are truly the worst.

kek a man can dream

why the fuck you want to stop the happenings?
we need to meme this shit to happen already.
digits and missile at dawn.

They did manage to kill Kim's brother outside their country.

You implying war with NK would be a bad thing? We'd wipe out the single most threat to the international community and simultaneously give this generation of pussified faggot manchildren in the US a way to earn money, build character, and actually work towards a common goal. That's a win-win. This could be the one chance to save millennials and these soft ass gen zs.

Want free money?
Stock up on SSDs because most of them are produced in South Korean factories that are about to get blown up.

So We get a bunch of North Korean women who will be like loyal dogs if we allow them to cook, eat, clean and use basic shit like running water?

bullshit user gib sauce