Best Korea is not real

Have you met someone that is from NK? Do you know someone with family in NK? Personally, I think NK is a media construct. Annons, show something that has not come from fake news(since WWII) to convince me. In before "1 post by this ID"

Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/hyeonseo_lee_my_escape_from_north_korea
koryogroup.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCiIBRxfi5PspgJSTcvi-pHg/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well the propaganda image they construct for themselves certainly isn't real but there is no reason to make up the fact that NK actually exists.

>Have you met someone from NK?
>Do you know someone with a family in NK?
you are more likely to win the Lottery than see a person or better yet a Family from NK.

NK is a tool used by Russia and China to keep America in check.

Well i recently went there for one.

I always thought it was a fake country full of Chinese people.

How do you know the country exists outside of mainstream media?

I've been there. Also I went to school with and became good friends with a girl who was a defected from NK and did a segment on Ted Talk.

ted.com/talks/hyeonseo_lee_my_escape_from_north_korea

There is the link if anyone is interested. OP is a faggot.

Proof?

Is this a script?

You can ask me about it, i was in china for a few months so went whilst i was there as its much easier. Im on my phone so cant edit any of the photos to cover my face.

Is what a script. Her testimony or my response? Because I'm definitely real familam.

I've posted that video before though, so if anyone else gave you the same story I'm sure it was me.

You phone post will not offer real proof

You can literally go there yourself you retard

Those buildings you see all the time are fucking props.

How do you know she isnt telling the truth? Has she presented otherwise being that the army confiscates and deletes all photos allegidly?

A few people are questioning the whole "nuke USA" theme. It's appearing more and more, that the elite ate using Un to kick off WW3

Nope. Was in Soule SK and could not get a non American passport to get a visa

I was stationed in SK twice while in the army. I trained at the DMZ several times. I cant speak for the north, but the south is a shit hole and their soldiers are shit. We caught their officers stealing food all the time. Officers mind you.

I knew her on a personal level and I honestly believe her. We don't really talk anymore but I don't doubt her story. That being said, I have literally been to NK. I'm a US citizen and like I went there via China. I know you can argue the ethics of giving money to the regime but there is no other place like it and I believe it is worth seeing before it inevitably collapses. There is almost constantly a NK general up on /trv/. Something like 3000 people go there on tourism every year. I have also seen the less picturesque countryside from a boat tour in Dandong China.

Ok, well sorry im in bed and not getting up just to edit some photos. But its real i can promise you that, people there were friendly and interested in the west, what sort of music we had now etc. All talked positively about NK and the leader but the trip was pretty much a museum guide shuttling from one site to another with the guide.

You can also go to new malden if you want to meet north koreans, highest population outside of korea.

By that logic, how do you know any country exists?

Yes it is shit. Had to get Mayo from the base. Could nit passs DMZ. How do we know what is passed DMZ?

You must be old army because SK is first world as fuck now. Currently live in Seoul and it puts pretty much any western city to shame.

I actually have met someone from NK.
In the New Delhi DPRK Embassy.

I didn't get to talk to them but they looked normal white collar fags to me.
When I asked the janitor there about them. He told me they don't talk much and do some work all day.

So she told you a story but did not offer proof? Yet you believe her?

Meeting people or asking if they know someone.

Proof?

She was more of the secondary proof. What part of I have actually been there myself are you not able to grasp?

Seoul is like any other large city here in the US. Outside of that its a shit hole. When you have a SK officer stealing oranges and cereal to give to his family, you know their are big issues. They would lose their mind at a short order line in the mess because they could order a burger or ham sandwich.

t. never visited northern europe

I used to live in Italy and while there I traveled Europe quite extensively. Nothing you guys have compares to Seoul.

Samefag.
Issue is no one has real proof. It is always a guy I knew or a friend was there. No where do you see real pics from NK leaked

Are Nork women really as hot as image search leads me to believe?

I imagine seoul has fewer muslims.

Pics. Tits anything.

What proof?

You can Google search DPRK Indian Embassy for it's location.

If you want pics then I don't have any.

You can literally google pics of NK that would be just as legitimate from your perspective as me posting mine. If you really want proof stop being a poorfag and/or pussy, contact Koryo Tours and go visit yourself.
koryogroup.com/

Stopshitpost please.

Okay that proves my original point. Google is also msm.

They're exactly like the South Korean ones. Just non-degenerate and less makeup and surgery.

How do you knoe poo bro? Need proof.

Oh it's real, boy.

Fuck off, look at her. There hasn't been enough broken glass produced in the history of humanity.

>India
>Talking shit about anyone
>ever

Proof!

Could be a number of asian nationalities. Kinda looks northern chinese.

She's a known Nork defector. Have literally never seen a Chinese girl that cute.

In my entire life I've only met Finns, Russians, Swedes, Estonians, Germans and 2 Brits. And I've seen some tanned Germans. Does this mean only these countries are real and other countries are just a psyop to keep me from rebelling?

>Have literally never seen
Also, see flag, I'm a fucking expert.

How do you know she is a defector? Anything other than "She told me"

It doesn't put any western country to shame gook. I can't wait to see your shithole country of dog eaters glassed by best Korea.

Negative. You can always ask about family, then ask said family, then ask those connections. NK literally has non of tgat.

she's somewhat well known actually
she could be an elaborate ruse I guess. I could be your father. at some point we need to make working assumptions based on what we know in order to navigate reality.

I went there, nks are pretty normal desu, our guide could fit in right here with his Sup Forums jokes and cringy chat up attempts. Obviously its rare to meet a nkorean native outside of nk as they tend to be killed for leaving/trying to leave.

Exactly. I know you arent my father because he doesnt know about this place. He is also tech illiturate.

How did you go? Proof?!

She has a jewtube channel- youtube.com/channel/UCiIBRxfi5PspgJSTcvi-pHg/videos
I'd look into her legitimacy more but every time I try I just end up fapping.

I was speaking specifically about Seoul, in terms of cities, not countries, and in terms of modernization. I am not wrong.

Funny to hear a Canadian call anyone a gook though. Your country is basically China 2.0 but with a far more cucked leader. I am a white American and my blood is dutch. The country to which my citizenship belongs literally runs this world. Stay irrelevant leaf.

Not going to shill, I can not believe with just words. I am under the assumption still that NK is a media construct, unless non msm proof is offered.

Both of you stop derailing. I asked an honest question.

>proof
>rpoof
>proof
>poof
>proof

Are you the proofster?

And I gave several honest answers. If you are so unwilling to accept the answers people have provided as proof, why not just go there? Even non MSM proof could be a lie, no? Just go there yourself and put this to rest.

in all fairness, most of reality beyond driving distance is a media construct.

It is a simple question and no one can answer without "I knoe a guy orI know a giel." No one can even answer this basic question in my original post.

No you did not. Link you posts with my responses.

Addionally, per one of my posts, i coul not get in to NK

Your post is a lie though for a few reasons. The main being that you cannot get a Visa for NK in Seoul. You cannot cross the border from Seoul. You have to go from China, and only with a prepaid tour operated by a small handful of tour groups.

Not if you have a Brazil passport

>27 posts by this id.....

Yeah so? China is the best country in teh world, better than korean monkey gook.

Drunkeness. Just wanted annons to be aware of a media construct.

Me in Pyongyang.

So supposing NK weren't real, there shouldn't be anything wrong with tossing a couple nukes into the location where NK supposedly exists, right?

Night fuckers. These posts and my replys is an example how to respond to all the damn shills on this board. PR is key.

The only travel restrictions North Korea has are towards South Korean Journalists, although the South Korean government restricts their citizens from going so it doesn't really matter. You are still quite able to get a visa. I just checked Brazil's policy as well and it seems there is no travel ban in place. Go book a tour with Koryo.

Additionally I wish you had simply told me you were Brazilian in the first place so that I wouldn't have wasted my time trying to preach reason to a monkey.

Thank you for proving my point, Wei.

Are you a dumbass? You can't get to NK from SK. You could've taken a guided tour by flying to China first then to Pyongyang Sunan Airport. You could stay up to 1 week as an American, 2 for non-Americans, and absolutely no entrance for SK tourists. I say could've because I believe recently this year Americans have been banned entry but everyone else is still fine to go.

post breasts

One last post. You really shoul post sources to what hou said about papers. Addionanally I was there , in SK in 1997. Whatever the fuck you post will be BTFO because you cannot google shit fromback then.

i'd like to be in ur pyongyang if u know what i mean

Been there. It's real. Fun fact: it's actually run by committee and Kim only weighs in when there is an impasse. Basically he is a figurehead, a semi dirty in the Confucian style.

Have you met someone that is from Liechtenstein? Do you know someone with family in Liechtenstein? Personally, I think Liechtenstein is a media construct. Annons, show something that has not come from fake news(since WWII) to convince me. In before "1 post by this ID"