What now, pol?

>Lebanon’s As-Safir ran an article by Sami Kleib Tuesday entitled “Putin’s Jewishness, does it benefit the Arabs and Syria?”

>The article alleges that Russia under Putin enjoys close strategic relations with the Jewish state. “No Russian or Soviet president has offered more to Israel than Putin,” the article read in its opening paragraph. To this end, Kleib cites frequent visits to Moscow by Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and military sales between the two countries.

>But Kleib goes even farther in his attempt to prove Putin’s supposed Jewishness. “Some novels on Putin say he lived in a Jewish neighborhood when he was young,” wrote Kleib. Other outlets have reported on the Jews in Putin’s life too.

>On whether Putin’s good relations with Jews in Russia, Eastern Europe and Israel will benefit the Arabs, Kleib suggests Russia play a larger role in mediating between Israel and “the resistance,” referring to Hezbollah, Iran, Syria and others who oppose Israel’s existence.

>As-Safir is generally considered a supporter of the March 8 Alliance in Lebanon, which includes Hezbollah.
algemeiner.com/2016/08/11/heres-a-first-hezbollah-paper-says-putin-is-jewish/

Have we been had?
>Putin traces his earliest connection to Judaism back to his early childhood in Leningrad, now St. Petersburg, when he befriended a Jewish family that lived in his apartment block. In his 2000 autobiography, Putin wrote that the unnamed family loved him and that he used to seek its company.

>“They were observant Jews who did not work on Saturdays and the man would study the Bible and Talmud all day long,” Putin wrote. “Once I even asked him what he was muttering. He explained to me what this book was and I was immediately interested.” Can anyone believe that Jews let goyim read their holy books?

>Just look at Putin’s face and ears closely; he is no more a Christian than Benjamin Netanyahu.

Bump

i honestly couldn't care less about the man's personal life, let alone his alleged "jewery". our problem isn't with jews, but with supporters of the wahhabi ideology. so far Putin has done us a significant service by cleansing the area of wahhabi dogs, to which we are eternally in debt. this publication and its """"journalist"""" need to do a better job at trashing Putin besides "he jew lol x)" since the man is worshipped here by christians and shiites alike.

They're not trashing him, they're his allies

Jew literally own every side9

(((Maria Ivanovna Shelomova))) was his mom's name so yeah he's a jew

Ypu only now realizing jewtin is a kike?

Look @ her nose

jewtins grandpa cooked borscht for stalin

Never noticed how big his ears were

Wonder why it is so important for you to make us believe that Putin is jewish.

>Putin is a Jews
Is this suppose to be news? That kike lover has a long history of suck kike cock.... just like Trump.

Didn't his daughter marry one too? Very much like Trump

>Hezbollah paper
>supporter of the Hezbollah
u wut m8

Why would hezbollah not support itself? And this is like Chyna's "totallt independent not related to the government at all" newspapers.

lmao

Shelomova
Shlomova
Daughter of Shlomo

Oh fugg

looks like the hamburglar

Regardless... Putin is a devout Christian Orthodox.
Lots of Youtubes of him talking about his faith... About his athetist father and (secret) Orthodox mother. About the Christian cross he wears, given to him by his mother....
Putin also supports the Muslims in Russia...
He is about people having freedom of religious belief and practice.
He does not event care of people are homosexual..... But he draws the line at propaganda of homosexual preference to children.
Pic related - wearing Christian cross given by mother.....

>Errrrr'body jewish

I used to have serious doubts about Putin when I found out his grandfather was the personal cook to Lenin the communist jew!
But he talks like an honest man, he doesn't pretend to know what he doesn't, I'm still suspicious but he seems legit.

Putin statement on majority V minority

> R-russians working with Jews? N-never!

Fuck I hate nupol

>Putin also supports the Muslims in Russia...
>He is about people having freedom of religious belief and practice.
Absolutely subversive, top kike

(((Other religions)))
I wonder which

>fake and gay...kys.

404 argument not found

Are people honestly surprised by this? This is common knowledge