What do Germans think about the future state of Germany...

What do Germans think about the future state of Germany? I want to learn the language but thats only on the condition that you guys will become uncucked in the next 10-20 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/europe/201704281053100872-german-migrant-crisis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think that Germany could do well without another disgusting anglo britpakistani.
Bin yourself, subhuman

Bump

Sooner or later the Germans have to face the truth. They can't pay welfare for millions of useless subhumans. I expect them to turn on eachother, before they realize what should be done. The micro-happenings, every. single. day. are just to much to hide from the taxpaying sheeples. The cognitive dissonance will be too much to bear. But i have no idea how to turn the ship around.

I'm going to miss you Europe.
All my life I wanted to set foot on your beautiful soils.
But as soon as I have my life in order and look to the lands of my ancestors, Muhammad's horde stole it all away.
I loved you, Europe.

The uncuckening process is already working, God bless!

don't know why I should care about Germany when I live in South America

what's wrong with being pakistani?

It's over.

Too bad Eastern Europe is in the exact same situation.

Imagine being permanently covered in shit. That doesn't come of if you try to wash it (not that any pakistani has ever tried to).

>strongest economy in the EU
>low unemployment
>high wages
>birthrates are rising again
>population is becoming younger
>high living standard
>strong social cohesion
>strong politicians
>wealthy
>peaceful
The future is bright. How about you, brexitfag?

>peaceful

If being peaceful means a nine year old white german girl getting buttfucked by a hairy subhuman then yeah, why not.

These are births belonging to the enemy, user.

t. shitskin

inb4
>muh heritage

I take 'what is uncontrolled immigration? 500'

>strongest economy in the EU
for how long I ask. You'll be spending more and more every year to pay for the shitskins gibs.
shitskins are breeding, not germans.
by importing milions of young shitskins.
>strong social cohesion
indeed. Germans are throwing their daughters to the shitskins, while themselves being slaughtered by allahu akbar every year.
>strong politicians
merkel stronk.

Get ready to become Brazil 2.0

Now the Krauts have a new weapon in the war on terrorism. Just don't declare them terrorist attacks.

Soon all the shitskins who have half a brain will work in Customs and make moves into politics.

I doubt Germany will exist by 2100.

>jews
>lies
>jewish lies
>aka uncontrolled immigration
>more uncontrolled immigration
>more jewish lies
>Hamburg 2017
>topkek
>jews
>Hamburg 2017

5/7

>Russian Europe observer Igor Pshenichnikov warns that if current trends continue, Germany as we know it will cease to exist this century.
sputniknews.com/europe/201704281053100872-german-migrant-crisis/

>tfw the globalists and migrant pushers are on your side
>they want rid of all of them
>every single one
>they desire an all-out mudslime / nig-nog / sub-human exterminatus
>due to the extreme nature of their goal they need it to be sanctioned by almost every decent, civilized "westernised" human in order for the genocide to progress as smoothly as is necessary to guarantee complete eradication, quickly, effectively and without blow-back
>they are relying on you acting like the cornered rat, rather than the cornered rabbit
>they give you more excuses every week
>they actively import hundreds of thousands of the worst of their kind
>they consistently and exclusively report on the worst of their kind
>they pay them more than you, guarantee them food, they house them in accommodation you could never afford, they are more lenient with sentencing after serious criminal offences
>they cut your pay, your living standards, your public services
>they know you would not fight if you were comfy
>tfw the globalists and migrant pushers are on your side
>they want rid of all of them
>they just need you to do it
>be the rat, not the rabbit

absolutely lost

its like watching a horror movie with a really really bad end you know it, but youre forced to watch it until its finished

>tfw living in germany as germans feels like beeing forced to watch a really bad horrormovie and you cant change any actions of the ((actors))

Please never come here. Actually even middle eastern rapists are more sympathic to me than loud, fat "oh my god I can't even I was like"-obnoxious americans.

Germany really is a nation determined on self-destruction. Now the 3rd attempt in 100 years.

Thanks for your Breitbart-tier analysis coming from a country on the other end of the world. What would we do without your advice and knowledge mate.

>people actually think the situation in any European country will improve.

We're doomed.

My family has strong ties in Canada and Ireland, thus most of them have already left and rebuilt their life there.

My parents have left Germany 6 Years ago and my father strongly urges me to apply for Irish citizenship, which is easy for me as my grandpartents are both Irish.

My brother, his wife and my 2 nephews have moved to Canada 2 years ago.
I asked him if he gets better pay over there, then he told me that he simply sees no future for his sons and his family in germany anymore.

It's just me and my 2 cousins left, the rest has already abandoned ship.

There is nothing left here for us, this country belongs to the leeches and "Neudeutsche" now.

I don't believe that, all it takes is for the German men to all be on the same page and the women will have no choice but to follow you.

>strong social cohesion
>strong politicians
Violent Antifa hordes. Thousands jihadis and ex ISIS faggots.

*Inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Germany will be a global economic power for the foreseeable future, probably for generations to come. Only a huge unforeseen crisis like WW3 would change that fact. The migrant bullshit is not going to sink the German economy--Germany is smart enough to fix itself before something like that happens. They'll right the ship one way or another.

Just one glance at the German century of 1814-1914 shows that Germany is one of the very few pinnacles of human culture--science, technology, music, philosophy.

This.
Except for V4 and USA, the rest of the West is gonna go tits up.

>German men

not many of those left. Most of them are just stereotypical "men" with patchy beards, fake thick framed glasses, sticks for limbs and the facial structure of a 12yo.
The kind of wimp that is nearing exhaustion when he has to carry his groceries home.

take a stroll in any german city and you can confirm what i said

Germany will survive, but not as the BRD.
The BRD has already failed. The only reason it doesn't do anything about all the shit that's going down is because it can't. Hamburg was the perfect example of that, they knew exactly what would happen in advance and yet they were incapable of doing more than limiting the damage to one district.
They just came to the conclusion that feigning gross incompetence will be less damaging to them than providing proof that they cannot uphold the public order anymore.

It's just a matter of time till the BRD collapses. Next elections will still end with a victory for Merkel, but the AfD grabbing ~10% will lead to massive holes in the other party's budgets, which will be a further step towards collapse.

This.
www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory-2/

I visited Germany, Berlin twice before the Mudslime invasion, it was much much nicer and cleaner than the UK.

RIP Germany.

Wait until the pension fund crisis hits and the social system goes to hell and all the gibsmedats turn the instajihadi mode on.

Today venezuela, tomorrow Germany and sweden. There will be more terrorist attacks day by day. Soon there will be revenge-Attacks. Thats when it really starts to boil. The gov will try to surpress it with pure dominance, but that aint gonna fly well, it just creates mor friction and amosity. And the gov gonna lie more and covers up as much as it can because "muh radicalization". The irony is, it is exactly this behavour and set of mind that creates Radicals. There will be Bürgerwehren and Deus-Vult-Operators. Christianity will gain a new power and religious frictions will rise. simultaneously the economy gonna struggle, wages go down taxes up. Frustration and helplessnes leads to agression. Agression creates Violence. Shitz is fucked, its 1930, the clock is tickin. Europe will be the new middle east, with all its problems. The only question is what comes first, economic blast or civil unrest. But it doesnt matter after all because one will follow the other. The radicalization is too big now and the goverment will be targeted from all fronts.Antifa against the gov. Anarchist against the gov. Islamist against the gov. Nazis against the gov Ultras and hooligans against the gov. The gov will need excessive force in an attempt to stop it, but it doesnt work because it only accelerates the radicalization of all groups named above. Happy times ahead for your local and state politicians. but who could have known that? oh my.