youtube.com/watch?v=wyxSZhushjU
youtube.com/watch?v=fiRyhRMXhIk
youtube.com/watch?v=pDZ3zAObU5g
youtube.com/watch?v=pM_e7DIkrxI
youtube.com/watch?v=tetu7ti2hwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good episode, it was pretty funny

If you watch this show in the first place you may be retarded

did you even watch the episode or are you incapable of thinking?
let me guess, you actually think rick just want to get that mulan sauce back

i hate muslims

Jerry does suck you faggot

this show is for redditers fuck off

>(((Reddit and Memey)))

yeah man kike komedy is hilarious!

Show me your taste in shows then.

Go ahead recommend me something """"redpilled"""" and non-reddit. I'll wait.

This tbqhwu senpai-a-limbo

>watching the electric jew

Rick and Normie fucking sucks its really not even funny people just have shit taste

This "adult cartoons" are no better than anime watching autists and both need to be in an oven.

Nice copout, but did you forget that it's 2017 and all TV show premiers get streamed online at the same time that they air on cable?

Hurry up and show me your superior Anime list faggot

This show is so fucking stupid. It's so dumbed down.

Some one is butthurt people don't like his favorite show

>Why don't they make good tv shows and movies anymore so I can pirate them?
Women buy movies

Numales buy movies

The """"redpilled"""" just pirate everything then calls it shit. Nobody makes anything for you, because you won't buy it anyway over some flimsy excuse

>implying

It's not my favorite show but I don't subscribe to the group think that's popular here. It's not a great show but neither is it bad, you guys just like to be contrarian and that makes you even more Reddit than Reddit

Bunch of spineless, emotionally & mentally weak ass dipshit fucks let cartoons/shows manipulate them. Pol is full of loser fucksticks now. Hahaha fuckin' losers on a website.

You're about a decade late friend

>people think this show is smart and funny

youtube.com/watch?v=wyxSZhushjU
youtube.com/watch?v=fiRyhRMXhIk

Last man standing first season was great.
Other seasons were ok too, but there were clear intentions from the outside to change the content of the show.

You do know you don't have to watch TV and it's a waste of time to look for shows and watch.

Jerry is a kike so I don't like him. Jewish males are the biggest cucks and like to project their cuckoldry through the media.

The show that had an episode with an interracial cuckold. The show with divorcing husband. The show makes these for comedy. It is not a fucking guide on how people should live. It is purposefully showing this because it is funny how terribly it affects the characters. Laughing at others misery.

Stop being overly sensitive faggots who portray anything that could possibly be offensive as trying to destroy western civilization. There is enough real problems that do that. Why you resort to bitching about this nothingburger? Anyone name one time something in this show PROMOTED degeneracy.

You have to go back, LARPfag.

Ahahahah isnt cucking your husband fun?

Didn't bother clicking your links, your image already gave your loli loving ass away.

>DUDE YOU DONT WATCH RICK AND MORTY?

babylon 5. rev up those whitestar fleets.

golf

the loli is incidental

Murdoch Murdoch

DAE HATE RICK AND MORTY?!?! XDDDD

KIKE SHOW XD SO BAD CUS IT'S NOT GOOD AND WRITTEN BY (((THEM))) AMIRITE GAIZ?!

I saw two seasons of this show and it made me smile maybe 5 times.

Ah, I see you are a man of supreme taste as well

youtube.com/watch?v=pDZ3zAObU5g

I sincerely hope you don't persist giving this viewership as a program for entertainment.

The real entertainment will be reading the plotlines.

After his less-than-a-year marriage with a bleeding twat of a (ex) wife, Dan Harmon is going to be projecting from the bottom of a bottle into his writing, as he usually does. And people will eat it up.

Oh of course it is m8.

I liked it before desu. This episode seemed like it forced the whole muh Nihilism too much, had a cheesy cut to commercial moment, copied almost everything in Mad Max, gave no respect to the original duo that was just Rick and Morty, and summer was a obnoxious third wheel who's personality actually ruined the show for me.

>mother is breaking down slowly
>both kids turned a 180 soon as he left
>at the end of the episode morty knows its his fathers fight and not his
>summer mentions more pee
>oh and she got a taste of what it was like
>but dat pee tho
This episode hardly feels stand alone and leading up to them getting back together somehow or another and pee for when teen pee for pee and pee jokes haha jk right viewers dont pee on billboards without a camera or something right because i peed myself or summers self multiple times and in multiple universes alright so just no pee for me

This is the writer behind half this shit by the way.

its technically a middle aged man reincarnated into that body, so id say its only partial loli

You should talk to my wife

>le thinking frisk face

King of The Hill

black books
black adder

it's a chinese cartoon book about a man who dies and then tells god god doesnt exist so god puts him in the body of a little girl in a country about to go to war hoping that the man would then beg god to save him. instead he becomes a cold blooded killer in fantasy-land worldwar1. there is no romance/lolibullshit what so ever.

The episode was garbage, the show's dying. Are they just gonna remake old movies and call it a multiverse from now on? Good Short run though.

Well they did get rid of most of their writers so they could have an all woman team for this season
no im not joking

Rick and Morty is cancer.

I watched the first two seasons on Netflix, and everything with Jerry made me really uncomfortable.

black ed

Is that why this season is so much better than the other ones? Companies should start doing this as a standard.

>Namefag
t_d is calling you.

You're an idiot if you don't think jerry will end up back with his wife. The entire episode was critical of divorce and of Jerry's cuck attitude and trying not to fight for his marriage. Also red pilled on how Summer ends up in a broken marriage herself because she is a broken person who didn't connect with her dad.

Black Adder has aged so fucking horribly. Why do people think it's good still?

I thought they only brought on a few women.

Murdoch Murdoch.

You're only watching it for le kawaii ebil loli just like all of Sup Forums don't try to play it off

>flagfag

I'll see you there bro

Jerry's a fucking beta cuck who deserves everything he's getting

>Sup Forums hates the jews for being pedos
>but Sup Forums also faps to loli anime
???

No wonder it felt like shit. I didn't even crack a smile the whole show.

One of the millions of american shows where it's all anti-father and anti-husband propaganda

Tanya is actually one of the best characters in recent anime history since he/she actually has depth
You could watch the show if you dont believe me, its not very long

>le kawaii

Hi there reddit.

feminist detected
fuck off cunt

Preacher

The alt fags are the new sjw they whine about every possible bullshit, is going to be matter of time before people start seeing this, left nuts, right nuts, next election the dick shall win let's see what else fags whine about

ahahahahha My friend tagged me in that meme on Instagram and my fucking coworkers asked me If I was having an asthma attack cause I was laughing so hard

>she actually has depth

wew lad you pedos are deranged

>t. (((Classical Liberal)))

>I havnt seen the show but I know what the characters are like

you forgot your kekistan flag

You idiot.

That was an April's fool joke article that they relased. Holy fucking brit bong you are stupid as fuck.

this, nothing new

M8 cut the bullshit, it's a show about a loli fedora.

they can't, because either they haven't seen it or they realize every time degenerate behavior is portrayed it has a negative effect or consequence ti the characters.

T.triggered

I like the part where loli shoot people and make frog face then autist girl go uguu

Father figure has been shat upon in TV shows for decades now: married with children, the simpsons etc... It's more a problem of screenwriters being lazy than anything else.

Showing stupid, harmless, defenseless fathers is just a cheap way to gain some lulz. Until this becomes the norm and no one find it funny anymore, which is soon.

Slayers and 90s shonen/seinen

>comic is a globe trotting adventure
>nothing happens in the show

I love how when girls in anime are entitled cunt and step over men it's Ok, but as soon as you see western media do the same everyone REEEEEE's.

youtube.com/watch?v=pM_e7DIkrxI

losing the hot actress of oldest daughter then replacing her with middle aged short nosed chubster was a mistake. not a single funny moment happened with that actress

Which episode is the interracial cuck? I dont remember this

god you wont believe how much i miss that show. good times.

post more of those

Its just to move the plot along, we need to see phoenix person.

Yeah, q3.14 daughter had great chemistry with the dad and was a big part why I liked the first season more over the rest. Replacement chick and her ex husband were the most annoying people on the show, but were a decent counterbalance to the rest of the cast, so it's not all bad ...

>it's an "OP is autistic and takes children's cartoons literally" episode

equal opportunity
youtube.com/watch?v=tetu7ti2hwM

The Christmas episode, with John Oliver

Index is the most muslim anime

The main girl is covered in a burkah, isn't allowed to speak or appear in most episodes, while her husband goes around beating up kuffar sluts and putting them in his sex slave harem
Really before it's time

Pretty sure that was the joke.
White guy is the cucker? Not really that funny. Black guy is the cucker? Somehow makes it more funny and adds a thicker layer of pathetic on Jerry's dad.