Why aren't the east asian countries so far ahead of us technologically, especially China...

Why aren't the east asian countries so far ahead of us technologically, especially China? They have a lot higher average IQ than every other country and more than a billion people, shouldn't they be overflowing with genius' inventing, innovating, progressing science etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1501489918725.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Communism.

Their IQ is only a bit higher, China and N.K. need economic reforms, and Japan and S.K. lack resources.

lack of empathy

They literally spend all their time trying to just re-engineer what we do.

Because they're robots that aren't clever in any way.

East Asian intelligence is mostly by rote, whereas white intelligence is mostly due to the joy of learning new things simply for the sake of learning new things.

They lack our genes for empathy, which makes their societies low-trust, even when ethnically pure. For some reason whites evolved to be the perfect blend of good character, intelligence and physical ability. We are nature's finest.

They are, they just don't share it with you.

The eternal Mongol

Asians can't see the big picture.

>They have a lot higher average IQ than every other country and more than a billion people

they only have like a 1-3 higher average IQ than most "white" countries

>learning new things simply for the sake of learning new things
This is me and I'm half gook. Therefore I'm white.

They can copy and perfect something but never create a new thing.
Look at gunpoweder

Is this speculation and theory or do you have evidence to show orientals lack genes for empathy?

So, how much of the electronics in your home is made in the USA? Fucking morons.

>china
>smart
>powerful
>not collapsing within a decade or two

you faggots developed maglev trains yet?
There's one in Shanghai. Fuck off

East Asians are white btw.

>slaves assembling shit is the same as inventing said shit

DA SLAVES BILT AMERICA

It's 4-8 according to Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen

they cheat in the iq test and only made them in cities
cities always have higer iq cause rural work doesn't require as much inteligence
that's why jews are "smarter"
cause they have been city dwellers for 2000 years
future israel won't be as smart on average cause now they have to do manual labour in wich the brains doesn't get as much stimulation

i.4cdn.org/pol/1501489918725.webm

We don't need evidence where we're going, gook.

but they are

Unlike the west, China is changing every day while the west is stalled.

This thread is based on china 5-10 years ago. That China does not exist anymore.

Prepare to be learning chinese soon.

Pretty much the only US company left which can actually produce a CPU itself is Texas Instruments. Prove me wrong.

>Anonymous (ID: WfW47NSv) 07/31/17(Mon)18:30:46 No.13

Chinese/asians just hide their failures and never grow from them. They just sweep it all under the rug and pretend things are amazing. There's no accountability or trust because of this.

no creativity.

4 isn't even one standard deviation away

not to mention Chinks are notorious cheaters and statistics manipulators at a state level.

Their IQ is higher, but they're also more complacent and easy to control by big government (such as the CCP oppression of the chinks and the chinks comply like lapdogs).

Asians also copy a lot from the west, so they're not really original thinkers.

let them stay stuck in their delusions. it's gonna be all the more jarring and hilarious when reality hits them.

this is why noone takes you fags seriously

Cringe, you could do this with every country on Earth.

What about Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and South Korea? They are all beaten by western European Countries on the Human Development Index. I was really surprised to see this I thought they'd be at the top.

>giving credit to the assembly line monkey's

you're retarded and probably not white

That would be Mediterraneans. Nords are turbonormies. Their altruism is mostly based on obtaining "good boy points" and virtue signalling. Save a few exceptions.
Prove me wrong.

alright I'll bite

do it with America's military

Only japs and very maybe south koreans.
And even then, they don't have our culture (Japan has absorbed a lot of it though) so not quite.

Why would we innovate when we can just rip off cumskins work?

It's not like you faggot patent laws affect us. top kek try suing a chinese company of patent infringement, our based government won't let you TOUCH a chinese business.

It's still a big difference for an entire population, especially with so many people, it allows for the amount of genius' to be a lot more.

America has more military spending, America makes more military stuff, that's all there's to it.

China absolutely should be punished for stealing and copying western technology.

then why does the west invent almost everything?

they're probably manipulating the stats

>you can do it with every country
>except the countries you can't do it with

kill yourself

See this is what confuses me. But the higher intellect of orientals has been documented in many studies across several countries. I guess there must be something IQ can't account for when it comes to ingenuity.

Tell that to someone who cares. We don't plan to rule through persuasion.

China only has cheap manufacturing, outside of that it's a nation full of talentless and uneducated garbage.

Tough guy Canadian Chink, we'll let you touch nukes up your ass just like Hiroshima and wipe 1.3 billion chinks off the planet in a few minutes.

The curries will also drop a couple of nukes and the UK and France on China. RIP.

they do a lot of really questionable science and cover up a lot of shit data
they cover up a lot of things
the IQ test results could well be bullshit or the result of cheating
but nobody can talk about that

Americans should be punished too for stealing the finest German technology. In fact we all be punished from stealing a Roman tech or Ottoman medicine.
Or you know, we could call cultural appropriation for what it is: bullshit.

Dude seriously, nobody cares about your ugly planes, kill yourself

the only country in Asia worth as shit is Japan, everywhere else is an shithole, even S Korea is pretty shit outside of downtown Seoul

or how about the rest of the world stop buying it?

>getting mad when you make statements you can't back up
>being this much of an insecure brainlet

kek

Keep responding to my comments

keep exposing yourself as a low IQ niglet

Nice to see an ANCAP faggot mad. "muh free markets" and "muh patents", the basis of your faggot ideology, are getting your race cucked to oblivion.

I'm truly looking forward to the insecticide. They have not felt the Saxon's wrath for far too long.

>they have a lot higher average IQ than every other country and more than a billion people
You obviously don't know Chinese people and Asian people in general
>muh IQ
It takes more than the ability to solve a third degree equation quickly to build a star-reaching civilization. Believe me, the hivemind in Asia is so strong they are nowhere close to accomplish the type of breakthrough one may have expected of the West if its men were not in chains.

And I love Asia. People here excel in discipline, improving things and use social pressure to keep society functional. But innovation and creativity, outside of the box thinking are not their strong points. Never will be. If the West collapses I predict they will strangle their civil society even more to avoid the same fate, and nothing of genius will come out of it.

This too
Sometimes they are borderline psychopaths

Nah North Korea and China included, anything Anti-USA is good. Yes obviously Japan is the best country in the world.

Why go to China? Does the eternal Saxon consider he has destroyed Europe already?

Many European scientists came to America voluntarily. Also stop using the Computer and the internet, if you don't like US technology.

The reason China will lose in wars, is because they copy, they are not original thinkers. They're also xenophobic and have no real friends.

Chinese are conformists. They see and copy. Monkey see, monkey do. That's why they'll always lag behind.

This makes some sense, but i'm not too convinced.

>i-it's totally the Saxon's fault that we are degenerate tacos

chinese guy here, you guys can fight over how cucked china is, but unless we do something and unite against our ((((COMMON ENEMY))))), there will not be a white race in a few generations. there will still be a chinese race, but what's the point? we dont want to dominate the world, we just want to make money and take care of our families and we need the west as much as the west hates us.

despite what your government wants you to think, we like you, a lot. we have nothing but admiration for the white man's ingenuity and it pains us to watch the rape and pillage of europe right now. you seriously need to throw out your cucked governments. because our mentality so closely aligns with jews, it's much easier for us to see jewish tricks. chinese scholars have been condemning jewish encouragement of race mixing since the 60s. i would think that we are an important ally to help you navigate those jewish tricks.

we need to not lose sight of what's important here, there's too much at stake to bicker, we are on your side.

or i dunno, you guys can call me a chink and we can forget i ever said anything.

Brits are 10% Saxons and 90% Celtic. They just LARP as Saxons because they lack any culture.

>ask something from Sup Forums
>not convinced by answers
Gee

or intelligence.

>eternal Saxon

You rang?

High IQ isn't everything
I'm pretty fuckin smart but I don't have much creativity
You have to have both to be able to make great advancements for mankind

Literally cucks, current day Brits are Celtic by blood, but cling to culture that belonged to invaders of their land.

We could do that, but sadly most Asians in Western countries vote for liberal parties, almost as bad as niggers. When they are in the their own countries however, they are nationalistic to a fault, just like the Jews.

i am korean

our invrstment structure is different

the government makes central decisions for allocating research funding, which even when noncorrupt is not as efficient as free markets

tada

theres your answer. end thread

Yes, we left ruling through intelligence to the EU.

I'm pretty racist and I honestly have no extreme negative feelings against Asians in general, you're different from us for sure but you generally keep to yourselves unlike the unwashed masses pouring in and Jews telling us to kill our cultures for (((diversity)))

>higher average IQ
Because its a lie

High IQ means you're very functional within a society. If a society is inherently flawed and leading itself to destruction, you're a perfect cog for this machine and nothing more. Being a good little chinamen doesn't mean you can lead China into a new era, it just means you know how to avoid the party's ire.

i cant speak for other nations in the west but in america, chinese americans tend to cluster in blue states, and there aren't enough of us to make a real difference given the electoral college and all, especially in states that already go blue anyway.

and by the way, in the 2016 election, huge numbers of chinese americans came out in support of trump despite his obvious displeasure at us.

My point was no one really gives a fuck about that and neither should you. China copying stuff is ok. China stealing tech is not. They do that too.
It is not. Mediterranean tend to be corrupt and the good weather makes them complacent. But Anglos are much to blame for the current world. It was "their" victory, after all. They used South America, Asia and Africa as a punching bag so that they could try these tactics with their own citizens. Look at Europe and the US now.
By far the most advanced civilizations, yet there's the creeping shadow of brainwashing and other XXth century mind tricks. Look at Britain now with all its tech and modernity and tell me they weren't better a century and a half ago

Even with increased crime due to immigrants, Europe is in a LOT better state than China is currently, economically, quality of life, crime etc. The problem is if the immigrants outbreed and outnumber Europeans in the future. I don't think anyone in east asia is "pained" to see the "rape and pillage" of Europe, you just bought into the alt light autistic screeching.

thanks for understanding. chinese people aren't racist, but even chinese people understand that niggers are bad and muzzies are worse

>They assemble Fords in Mexico therefore Mexicans invented the car
Sand nigger education, everyone.

I feel like there are so many hapas on Sup Forums that you guys should be pushing for your own ethno state

not my fault that your race keeps cucking itself

inb4
>muh jewish subversion

In any case, Chinese people aren't the big problem of the current year, so I'll give you that. One thing I respect is your athletic performance in sports that you didn't even have in your country.

This has to be bait

koreans are the only left leaning east asians

this goes ubrecognized because the dems are afraid of adding fuel to the fire

most of us are pissed off that we pay higher taxes just so we need to score perfect on the sat to get into college

We've created a monster that feeds on pure materialistic profit. And no, I'm not a commie. Capitalism works. Or it used to.

Wow, literally one thing they did first. And fireworks. Guess they really have us beat

No, I won't blame the Jews. It's completely our fault. The Jews would be pretty powerless if we ever rose up to the occasion. Are you Asian?

we are pained because you idiots gave the largest nuclear arsrnal on the planet to a nigger

we are VERY PAINED

at least the saffers had thr couresy to decomission theirs after you faggots genocided them

china trades with europe. european recessions almost immediately lead to recessions in china. it's in our absolute best interest to keep europe white.

there is no land left. democracies gobbled uo every inch of land and let it rot. thats why seasteading is a thing

>One person invents a thing in your country (nobody else knows how it works)
>Millions of Chinese people can create it from scratch
Enjoy sitting in your fatsomobile with a soda

I think Japan has a secret army they know they can't use or assemble unless it's truly a life or death moment for their country, and are already prepared for all of this. They're know advanced technologically, who knows what kinds of shit they could be working on in secret?

The guys who insist on empathy have a point too. You need to understand that in China everything and I mean everything is acceptable as long as there is no social consequence for you or your peers. If you can get away with it, it's fine. This is why these societies are low-trust and run under a tremendous social pressure that kills creativity, as opposed to the high trust societies the West enjoyed until the demographic submersion. In terms of progress it makes a difference words fail to describe.

Now don't get me wrong a lot of the elite Chinese are making huge steps forward at the moment. They enjoy a lifestyle and a degree of technology that I think is unparalleled. See Shenzhen for instance, highest GDP per capita in China - higher than Hong Kong at this point.

But, as a nation this isn't enough to take the kind of lead the West has. The Chinese government spends most of its time and resources holding the society together and protecting its local and regional interests.

There is money, there is technological innovation. I just don't see, given the nature and structure of these societies, how it concretely translates into worldwide leadership and groundbreaking innovations at this point.

All the smart ones flock to the west to work there, or japan. And Japan is pretty advance. Plus the iq difference between white is not an extreme gap, like with the blacks, thats probably why tech are pretty similar.

>Chinese are notorious cheaters
>Chinese are smarter than whites, just look at these test results!
Chinks don't give a shit about understanding. All they do is memorize formulas and cheat to do well on homework and exams.

t. university math teacher

Accurate. China would be great tier with a NAP.