WHEN WILL THIS GOOK WHORE BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE FOR HER CRIMES AGAINST MUSLIMS?

WHEN WILL THIS GOOK WHORE BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE FOR HER CRIMES AGAINST MUSLIMS?

The majority of Muslims carry Negroid blood through their Arabic lineage, no matter how small. You are a nigger and should go live in Africa.

since when killing muslims is a crime?

the kebab fears the rice

Soon as one of two things happen

1) the Nuke Detonates over that adorably sad little cube you bunch of bacon fearing morons

2) you cut off your beards and surrender to americans.

After all, the jews look positively pious compared to you muslim idiots. I would never piss on you lot of idiots to put you out if you were on fire.

What does it say about a certain religion of peace when even the goddamn Buddhists hate them?

If buddhists of all people want to fucking kill you, then maybe it's time you realise that you're the problem.

She's a gilf

schlomo shut up

fuck this whore
love u op let's get murried

What "crimes?"

BASED ASIAN LADY!
Every single muslim deserves the bullet.

I dunnno what this is all about but if she is against muslims that's quite a sensible point of view so I would buy her a pint

>>crimes against Muslims

You can't commit crime against a Muslim silly, all Muslims deserve nothing less than a swift death and eternal damnation

Why should be someone be brought to justice for merit for humanity.
You kebabs are such a pathetic creatures.

why should she be brought to justice for doing the right thing?

She was under house arrest by the junta government in Myanmar and the media and libs took up her release as a cause celebre. She was released, her party won elections and she became head of Myanmar... and continues the general "fuck the Rohingya mudslimes" policy and now thise same people who wanted her free hate her because she's genociding muzzies.

>Are we supposed to keep meditating until they come and kill us?

From a Burmese monk

Crimes against Muslims are good deeds for humanity.
People should be encouraged for such "crime", she should get a Kebab remover medal

I don't know who she is but apparently she did nothing wrong

that's not why they hated the junta you faggot. Shut your hole when you don't know shit.

Everyone there hates Mudslimes.

I only found out about the existence of Myanmar last year, are they shy or have they been hiding? Shy or not, Myanmar seems pretty based as fuck desu.

>Lauded as humanitarian
>Gets power
>Presides over ethnic cleansing

>Defending your people is a crime

I think she should be awarded a nobel prize

oh wait