Is anti-racism just a form of compensating for being a brainlet?

Is anti-racism just a form of compensating for being a brainlet?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/27/intelligence-study-links-prejudice_n_1237796.html
huffingtonpost
archive.is/0DHxC
salon.com/2013/08/12/study_smart_people_are_not_less_racist_than_other_people/
dailycaller.com/2017/07/24/prof-says-all-whites-are-racist-and-really-really-really-hates-cops/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001081
archive.is/KJGqe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf i hate smart people now

Intelligent people have greater mental capacity to deduct facts from observation of the world around them

You mean people who are quicker able to recognize patterns on tests can do the same thing with recognizing patterns with people? Shocking!

>pattern recognition is a high cognitive ability
>the jews managed to demonize it

The difference is that intelligent people stereotype opinions and behavior, while "racists" stereotype "race"

Big difference.

No goyim, weah all the same. Theah ah no differances between you and Tyrone. If yah think yah see somthin' different it's just in yah mind, we all sheah the same behave yah and have the same valyahs. Theah is no such thing as group dynamics, tribalism is an outdated concept, and stereeyah types ah just covught foams of racism. Theah is no such thing as race.

Of course they would demonize it. If pointing out (((coincidences))) wasn't an extreme hatecrime, how could they ever compete?

>intangible concepts like opinion and behavior exist but biological race doesn't exist because I say so

hmmm

You just pulled this claim from your ass. Besides:
>big difference
There is no difference.

leaf-kun, stereotyping is racism
prime minister derek zoolander teaches you nothing

There are multiple studies proving racists have lower IQ

livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html

huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/27/intelligence-study-links-prejudice_n_1237796.html

Please archive those

>huffingtonpost com/2012/01/27/intelligence-study-links-prejudice_n_1237796.html
archive.is/0DHxC

>Is anti-racism just a form of compensating for being a brainlet?
Yes. And i don't like race hustlers or race haters.

They go on idiotic principles like:
> We will never get along until we are all the same colour
> If only people knew about the ancient origins of lemons then there would be no wars!

nope :^)

salon.com/2013/08/12/study_smart_people_are_not_less_racist_than_other_people/

smart people just hide their racism

>linking huffpost
nys

This.

Retard it's all about detecting patterns.

Do you understand that blacks are racist and very homophobic and have low IQs?

Liberals use niggers constantly in tests and try to impute that onto conservatives.

If the methodology of this study was the same as the methodology of the study in the OP, i'm not fucking surprised.

The methodology used in the study mentioned in the OP does not prove anyone is racist. it just gives you a bunch of face pictures and asks you which one you trust more without giving any information about the characters.

This means the only data you can use to make any conclusion is averages of people with similar attributes. so of course people with higher pattern recognition are going to appear more "stereotyping" in this kind of study.

If you want to actually test if someone is racist, the study should give the people who are being studied the ability to judge people on individual basis

>study agrees with my worldview
>"it's legit"
>study suggests something else
>"it's jewish tricks / cultural marxism / sjw propaganda"

never change, Sup Forums

There are racists and homophobes within both the white community and black community.

I judge people based on individual basis, not their fucking race

>anyone is racist

being white= being racist, dumbass

dailycaller.com/2017/07/24/prof-says-all-whites-are-racist-and-really-really-really-hates-cops/

>hurr what's the replication crisis

never change, reddit

>professor says
Not a study.

Aniway, please consider this argument:
Prejudicing someone based on race averages instead of judging him based on individual basis is what makes racism bad. this is inherently an irrational behavior because humans are objectively different even if they are within the same "race", which is why you must judge everyone individually and give everyone a chance to prove themselves

these kinds of things go in full circles. thats why the basic, most pragmatic solution is often the best one. sjw liberal shit is the pseudo-intellectualism in the middle that the plebs eat up

>huffingtonpost.com
Neck yourself faggot

They aren't the ones who conducted that study, they just reported on it

I will accept your opinion if that means only because I wanna call lazy whites on welfare niggers

>people who are better at pattern detection are better at pattern detection
WOW

Since "anti-racism" involves ignoring obvious reality and constructing imaginary scenarios, I'd have to answer in the affirmative

exactly why you shouldn't be linking them dumb fucking tripfag.

>people who are better at forming patterns are more racist
Hmmmm....

Why does it even matter, genius.

Judging people based on race averages and not individual basis IS ignoring reality.

Because we don't give your shitty website clicks. I won't be replying to your stupid posts further.

Broad social policies can't be made with the judgement of individuals. You can't go and meet every African-American in Detroit, can you?

here have a study from a different site which says right-wingers are in average intellectually inferior:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html

There's absolutely nothing irrational about it. Recognizing overall patterns helped us as a species thrive. To dismiss recognizing those patterns as irrational makes zero sense. Should we judge each lion individually and throw away the recognized notion that they are dangerous because they deserve to be judged individually? When blacks commit over 50% of crime, is it not rational to see them as a group of people who's more likely a criminal than not?

This sounds well-intentioned but it doesn't work in everyday situations, let alone in life-or-death ones. For example, if you're a landlord and you've noticed that tenants of race "x" are much more likely to damage the property, make noise or skip out on the rent, you're going to be less likely to welcome other tenants of that race in the future. Same thing if you're a cabbie and you find that passengers of race "x" are more likely to jump out without paying or even to stick a knife to your throat.

Now in terms of personal safety, it's insanity to assume that a member of one race which commits a vastly disproportionate share of violent crime should be trusted as much as a member of a race which does not, just because you want to be "fair". You are gambling with your life if you do that in certain situations -- at night, in a dodgy neighbourhood, as a woman, etc. The instinct of self-preservation should take precedence over all lofty philosophical ideals.

Racism is simply a meme because everyone is "racist" in the way that we're inherently predisposed to bond and help those who are closer to us genetically because if they succeed in life they can transmit genes that are similar to ours. That's why you first care about yourself, then your family, then village, then ethnicity, then race, etc. This is basic biology knowledge.

Now if some people, the so called anti-racist/leftists/liberals/multiculties, can be convinced to supress this natural instinct of selfpreservation and even work against it is because they're extremely low iq and thus easily fooled. Just imagine how unintelligent anti-racists are that you can make them believe that their suicide and that of their own people is a good thing.

Broad social policies shouldn't judge individuals based on group averages.

>smart people are more racist

No. A non-Finn will never be my kin thus he/she will always be worth less to me than my fellow Finns.

Racism is a meme to you, it wasn't a meme to the jews who got genocided in the holocaust or the black people who suffered from centuries of slavery only because they were from the "wrong race"

>people who are good at recognizing patterns are more racist
wow really makes you think

Smart people are less racist and tend to vote for lefty racists.

The study just used flawed methodology which did not allow the users to make any judgement based on individual basis

>IQ tests are culturally biased!
>People who disagree with me have lower IQs!

The truly important test of character is not intelligence in any case, but honesty. I have met many perfectly intelligent people who have employed their mental abilities in constructing alternate realities for themselves. There is also the innate human tendency to go along with the herd and its thinking, which afflicts smarter people as much as anyone else (though they'd never admit it). Consider: if your opinions are in complete ideological lockstep with your teachers and the mainstream media and your peer group, perhaps you're not exactly the brave, edgy, and independent-minded intellectual you imagine yourself to be?

Tribalism is human nature.
If I eat red fruit and it poisons me, then I might
decide to not eat red fruit ever again.
I might even say bad things about it.
This is a survival instinct. To me, red fruit is poisonous. Now I'm also wrong.
No delicious strawberrys for me!
But I didn't get poisoned by red fruit. Either.
This generalization might have saved my life.

We do this with everything. Absolutely everything. Including people.
It's not necessarily right, yet it's not actually
wrong either. Because the tribalism, and survival instinct DOES work. The function is served.
So I'm very racist. And smart. And I don't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks about it either.

Are you Sup Forums's crazyaga ???

autism =/= intelligence

Jews deserved everything that happened to them. They brought that shit upon themselves and the german people were entirely justified in their wrath against the kikes.
I wish that the holocaust had actually happened.

That's what all social policies do, including "positive" ones like welfare or the workings of education. "Racist" policies are the same as the educational system stiffing smart kids, because the system can't work unless you design it around the average. The only difference is that one hurts your feelings and one doesn't.

i ignored your post because your first two lines are quotes that i literally never said. im not going to waste my time on your strawmen

yes

>Judging people based on race averages and not individual basis IS ignoring reality.

This is like saying "judging a day as unsafe to drive based on the fact that there's a blizzard raging outside is ignoring reality" because, after all, you probably still won't crash, right? We observe patterns and draw appropriate econclusions from them all the time in our daily lives, but somehow it is supposed to be wrong when we do the same thing with human beings. Why?

(And of course left-wingers are extremely two-faced on this, as they have no problem at all with making negative generalizations about white people...)

You genuinely believe little children deserved to be murdered only because they are jewish?

You are not only stupid, you are also a psychopath

>tfw 2 gud at pattern recognition.

>i ignored your post because your first two lines are quotes that i literally never said

I was summarizing the Left's attitude to IQ in general: deny that it objectively exists when it comes to pointing out racial differences, but then claim that it does exist and somehow validates their political opinions. I apologize to you if you are in fact a race realist, but that seems unlikely.

> im not going to waste my time on your strawmen

Everything else I said was still true. It takes honesty to recognize obvious truths, not intelligence.

Stereotypes exist for a reason.

Your analogy is flawed.
you can absolutely make the judgement that the road must be dangerous when there is a blizzard.

You cannot make the judgement a certain person must be dangerous because of his ethnicity.

Take your false analogies elsewhere.

> gets criticised for shitness of source
> links to dailymail instead

Kys please

Too bad the little kikelets didn't actually get murdered.

i don't even get why the newspaper matters when they are just reporting on studies, they are not the ones who conducted them

Sparing the spawn of an enemy tribe only ensures that your own sons will have to fight the enemies you already defeated.
So in principle, yes, I do think that extermination of enemy children is justified.

Not that the Germans ever did such things in any organized fashion. Holocaust is a kike myth.

>you can absolutely make the judgement that the road must be dangerous when there is a blizzard.
>You cannot make the judgement a certain person must be dangerous because of his ethnicity.

There is no difference here other than the degree of absolute risk. I have driven in blizzards -- being in Canada with our sudden weather changes and long distances you can't help but get caught it up in them now and again -- but I did not crash. Similarly, I could walk through inner-city Detroit in the middle of the night and not be mugged and beaten. But why should I take either risk knowingly?

>muh false analogies

No matter how many words and phrases you people invent to put between yourselves and reality, you don't change reality.

Not that guy. Here's a better source.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001081
archive.is/KJGqe

You dumb fuck. Visuals are the first way to determine if someone belongs to the group you are stereotyping, the most striking visual factor being ethnicity.

Racism is a meme because it was invented by the kike marxist Trotsky just a century ago, before that people were killing other people different than them and they never complained it was because racism.
The holocaust never happened but if some jews were persecuted in the past it was because they were racist putting their own kin before anyone else while disregarding the well being of the native population of the countries they were living in, you could even say jews deserved it because they were very racist.
And about slavery every people in this planet have been used as slaves at some point or another. African tribes enslaved other tribes and then sold them to europeans, why were those africans so racist towards people who weren't from their own tribe? I don't know, but african blacks should be paying reparations to american blacks for enslaving them.

How the he'll do they looK MORE like monkeys with white skin? I suppose chimps tend to have white skin/faces....
>left, 2nd row
>right, 3rd row
>wtf

>You cannot make the judgement a certain person must be dangerous because of his ethnicity.

This is Sup Forums everyone.

People here are legitimately thinking murdering jewish children is justified

And you know what is the saddest part? right after they advocated for the murder of innocent children they are going to rant against SJWs and think SJWs are the biggest problem

Jews only have themselves to blame

> You cannot make the judgement a certain person must be dangerous because of his ethnicity.

Oh yes you can. Yes you absolutely can!
While I'm sure when the Crusaders invaded
the Muslim lands the little muzzie children didn't go running out to get handshakes and ice cream!
I bet some children of the region would shy away from them even out of uniform. Based on? Ethnicity!

A mind can make any generalization for it's survival it likes. I can say water is deadly more than 2 ft deep, because I nearly drowned that way. But that's not true. It is not.
But it DOES keep me from drowning.

So if I see a people tend to be violent, or subversive, then I will associate those kinds of people with that behavior. Perfectly natural in every way.
If red haired kids came barreling out of a house and beat me up in my neighborhood every day, I might begin to avoid and resent red heads.
Does this behavior represent all red heads? No.
Yet is the association perfectly valid? Yes.

We need more of these radical free thinkers in our white countries.

IQ is a meme and it has nothing to do with success in the modern world.

>the black people who suffered from centuries of slavery only because they were from the "wrong race"

Did you know that as we speak black people are being bought and sold openly at slave markets in Libya? Almost certainly not. And do you know why you don't know? Because it isn't white people who are selling them; it's Muslim Arabs, and the establishment media would think it "Islamophobic" to raise a fuss. This is how a narrow-minded and obsessive preoccupation with "racism" distorts reality: there are far more virtue-signalling points to be scored through moaning about a kind of slavery that ended 150 years ago than about noticing that slavery still exists today.

Walking at night in a neighborhood with a very high crime rate is obviously taking a risk

But that does not even address the argument which i was making. It doesn't mean you need to prejudice every black person you see and think he must be violent because he is black, you fucking retard.

ONE RACE
THE HUMAN RACE

Nigger, sjws are just useful idiots serving the globalist agenda. The biggest problem are the globalists themselves and I wholeheartedly advocate for the extermination of every single one of them down to the last child, because they are enemies of my people and seek to subjugate and mongrelize my kin into rootless slaves for them to rule over.

Anti-racists have jewed-up Borg opinions from birth. More intelligent people figure it out.

Sadly like 80% of Whites are just goyim and will believe whatever you tell them. This is the problem. Most of us still fall for jew memes.

This is a namefag everyone.

He legitimately thinks he is important enough to have a name on an anonymous image board.

And you know what's the saddest part? right after being filtered he is going to continue these low quality, unfunny, posts and thinks Sup Forums is the biggest problem.

>A Sup Forumstard using a retarded argument, claiming that people from a different race is analogous to different factions of a war

Color me surprised

The famous art historian E.H. Gombrich, who grew up in a Viennese Jewish family in the 1920s, said that as much as he hated the Nazis he thought that his own community had provoked a reaction from their host communities through their arrogance and business practices. Of course, simple-minded people want to see everything in terms of good vs. evil and cannot accept even such a nuanced explanation from an obviously disinterested witness.

Here is an interesting fact for you:
Nazi Germany brought Germany to ruins and caused the death of millions of Germans.

Then when the left took over Germany, it became a first world superpower again.

>This is Sup Forums everyone.
>People here are legitimately thinking murdering jewish children is justified

Yes, because everyone who disagrees with you is a Nazi.

But they are you dumb, naive cunt. They are members of a different tribes, thus they are enemies.

>It doesn't mean you need to prejudice every black person you see and think he must be violent because he is black, you fucking retard.

Nobody who isn't braindead wants to take that 50% risk of getting killed/mugged just to virtue signal.
Therefore smart people stereotype to avoid unnecessary dangers and it's up to niggers to improve their shitty culture to the point where they're no longer stereotyped a violent thugs.

> It doesn't mean you need to prejudice every black person you see and think he must be violent because he is black

It doesn't mean. But it can mean.
The person CAN do this if their survival dictates it.
Generalizations are never correct entirely.
Yet they do help us survive.
I have no need to know black people, become friends with black people, I don't need black people.
My survival does not dictate that I take any risks associating with them what so ever. It's an easy choice.
Is it entirely valid? No. Do I care? No.
For I survive regardless.

dayum why am i so smrt for knowing that a nigger will do nigger things??

Not everyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi, but if you think SJWs are the biggest problem in the world when you have people in this board who advocate for murder of little children just because they are jewish, your priorities are twisted

And the Jews couldn't comprehend why the Nazis were so smart in the upper echelons after the war.

They truly didn't understand why someone would want them gone, whether expelled or killed.

Hint: when dealing with collectives, expelling or killing a minority can be perfectly moral and just.

> A Sup Forumstard using a retarded argument

No you'll have to do better than that. You'll have to actually make a point.
Your slander is childish defeat.

Giving everyone a chance to prove themselves is a good way to get murdered. I cross the street for black teens, not old Asian ladies.

WOKE

Higher IQ means better pattern recognition. You can't help but notice the tendency for nigs to chimp out, and for Jews to be the metaphysical darkness that ruins everything it touches.

>Walking at night in a neighborhood with a very high crime rate is obviously taking a risk

user, I'm shocked! Why aren't you judging the residents of such areas on an individual basis? What about their individual self-worth and dignity, you monster??

> It doesn't mean you need to prejudice every black person you see and think he must be violent because he is black, you fucking retard.

Nobody has said that every black person is violent, you moron, only that on a statistical basis black people are more likely to be violent on average. If you cannot even comprehend this simple distinction then get out of this thread, you are not big enough for this ride.

this

also /thread

>which is why you must judge everyone individually and give everyone a chance to prove themselves

Like this?

You're the one that brought up little kids you twisted little fuck. I saw you do it. Now I'm calling you out for being a bitch. Which you are.
Putting words in peoples mouths is a bitch move for women you pussy.

>Genocide is perfectly moral and just XD

Should i really point out the ridiculousness of your argument and explain why genocide is bad and detrimental to society

>Nazi Germany brought Germany to ruins and caused the death of millions of Germans.

That was done by the kike serving allies and soviets.

>Then when the left took over Germany, it became a first world superpower again

In which German people are being replaced with shitskins as we speak, and will become a minority in their own ancestral homeland within the next 100 years. The "left" has engineered a state of affairs where german people are being for all intents and purposes, genocided.

Your drivel has nothing to do with my earlier post tho, so how about you address that instead of changing the topic?

It's an attempt to systematically repress mans tribal instinct because muh feels

Non retarded amerifat right here

I envision the world as being more like a vast ecosystem in which different groups of human beings are living their lives. Like an African savannah, there are predators and prey, hosts and parasites, harmless herbivores, symbiotes, etc. All of them are competing for resources. There isn't the slightest reason not to regard humanity in a Darwinian context, which explains our innate tendency to want to associate with others who are like ourselves and to be suspicious of foreigners who, over millions of years of evolution, have proven to be more likely to be a threat to us.