Why are most girls

Becoming mean and bitter?

>I don't hate women
>see pretty girl
>start conversation
>nice weather eh?
>I HAVE A BOYFRIEND STOP OPPRESSING ME

SRSLY I used to like talking to girls now it's just a headache.

Why are you so insecure? Don't you know you're beautiful to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EnmQtjWBrfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>most
Bro, its like between 80-30% of white millennials at best, please talk to those Indian coworkers you've shamelessly ignored the whole time you were working.

>Don't you know you're beautiful to me?
They enjoy feeling more beautiful than you.

Feminism

Where are you meeting these white girls?

And I'm gunna marry "Susan" one day she helped me get back onto my blackberry. Find me one reason I shouldn't wife her right now

Because if we don't start out cold, certain guys will not stop bothering us constantly. It's usually easy to spot the guys who won't leave us alone right off the bat. It's not about how physically attractive a guy is either...it's whether or not he's socially adept enough to feel empathy when a girl wants to get back to her business. It's extremely hard to explain this to someone who hasn't lived it.

>talking to poos

You'd rather deny yourself 50-80% of good guys just because the bottom 15% of your orbiters may annoy you?

have you any responsibility here? Surely you're not the blameless victim here, like in all cases

Sorry but from what I'm reading here you must be ugly

Everyone is beautiful to somebody

I can't, enjoy your happiness.

White girls with brown skin that are strictly nerds. You realise that's basically Sup Forumss secret desire to the character?

Poos are guys, women in India don't shit in public because they'll get harassed or sexually assaulted. If you've heard that shit times makes great men, shit men makes great women.

Can comfirm, my girlfriend is naive and nice and does the opposite. Some of the guys suddenly decide she is their girlfriend, then start talking about beating the shit out of other guys and shit, completely disregarding her lack of consent on them being anything at all in the first place. Then it turns out the guy is a fucking suicidal drunkard, and he starts spilling his guts to her. Then she feels like if she doesnt respond she might be responsible for his suicide, at the same time she wants him out of her life. This causes her emotional wreckage and stress, though probably next time she will have more of a bitch shield up. Also I told her to tell her mother (andfather) to hit up that guy and it scared him right off, anyway girls will do anything to avoid shit like this so if you're able to not be an unempathic autist it should be fine to approach and talk to them.

Every day I thank god my gf doesnt have social media, it is a fucking monster because girls will want guys to comment on their pics and give them a steady stream of validation through social media, but beyond that no more. Shit is looking for trouble and it is mentally unhealthy to do.

This is true, there's a shitload of creeps out there, and they are a lot more visible when you're a lady.
I don't blame women for keeping to themselves.

They have super weird colored nips and junk and smell like a dusty crypt. How do you even

I like to believe that men and women are equal. Women right now are in a higher social standing than men. Historically men have been chilvarous and brought women up. Now women have decided to get bloated with their internal validation. I'm not saying men are blameless but i am saying something's gotta change and if women want to me men they need to adopt chilvary too

You'd rather deny yourself 50-80% of good guys just because the bottom 15% of your orbiters may annoy you?

Absolutely.

have you any responsibility here? Surely you're not the blameless victim here, like in all cases

Trust me, I started out caring about everybody and eventually realized that I MUST be cold to males initially. I'm not evil to them, but I cannot be as close to them as I can to women. You haven't sat through the strings of constant male friends calling you 10 times in a row, being bothered while trying to work for meaningless weather talk more than five times in an hour, being told to "smile" while you're trying to concentrate on something, etc. Eventually you realize that if you're sweet and caring to these guys, you'll end up hurting them more in the long run because they get dragged though the friendzone and subsequently hurt. It's actually a better idea to be slightly cold to all males, even if your instinct is to be sweet to them.

>Sorry, forgot to greentext.

>Why are most girls becoming mean and bitter?
They're not. It sounds like you either have very limited exposure or talking to a small group of millennial women who still have a chip on their shoulder from the "strong womyn" meme. Sounds like you need to talk to more 18-20 year old cuties. They're becoming vastly more conservative and realize how fucking stupid the "liberated" 24-32 year old womyn look with their "man hate." Have a good laugh with a young qt, fuck her brains out, then relax.

Because women are mentally retarded children.

youtube.com/watch?v=EnmQtjWBrfI

>I like to believe that men and women are equal.
lol

Who cares about women's feelings?

>virgin who thinks it's about looks in guys

The ones here don't smell and I like their skin colour, sometimes it's best described as golden.

This is why the Indian thing, you have some bad stereotypes.

Cool, but you di this with every guy and most will simply think you're not interested and move on like a high quality man would.

The cold thing? It's actually not in your best interest. Guys aren't unattracted to people attracted to them, in fact its the opposite and most men like the accessibility. When you're cold, you're actually just creating excuses for being single
>a REAL man would have known what to do
Yeah, fuck off and never speak to you again.

I'm not even that nice and just today, I had a guy call me 17 times in a row because he was having a panic attack and needed someone to talk to. I was obviously in the middle of something so I was trying to compromise (I always do this, and it's always a dumb idea) and said I's for sure call him in a half hour. "NO I NEED YOU NOW!" And then of course I needed to get mean.

You guys need to understand that the bitch side really does come from somewhere that makes sense. Those that don't understand might call me mean for standing up to this poor guy having a panic attack, but it's plain manipulation and MANY men do this. Guys will use your casual sweet-talk and kindness to walk all over you if they think they can get away with it. The most trustworthy men are the ones that don't lose their emotions when you're too busy to have time for them. Unfortunately those types are very rare when you're an attractive woman.

>>see pretty girl
>>start conversation

The sole reason you talking to her was for wanting sex. You're just bitter she saw through your autistism.

>Can confirm

Only thing that has changed is women are spoiled little sexually liberated brats. What works then is to give them what they want, in bed they want to be little whores and not be judged for it - which they can as long as they are that exclusive to one person and not an entire selection of men.

What literally works is:

1. Meet woman, just stick around and show you're not an autist but also make it clear you want her
2. Let her be the little whore in bed, encourage it and make her addicted to it, make her call you daddy etc.
3. Slowly but surely re-educate her to take her away from liberalism and shit and make her more family oriented as she realized she feels pretty happy being a virtuous woman but also having sexual liberation and at the same time appearing to be all virginal andshit to others

Youjust saved huwhite civilization.
This can work with "roasties" but best is to do this to a young girl, some will have so much emotional draining that they don't bond the same way as others.

Also if she has a social circle of night club degenerates that is a red flag if she wants to go on girls tours to Ibiza and shit, also watch out for social media junky whores.

It is literally like finding an addict,detoxing them and having them live up to their full potential, though it is easier to find someone who is "clean" in the first place.

>it's plain manipulation and MANY men do this
>it's plain manipulation and MANY people do this
FTFY. Women can be just as manipulative and bad about pulling dumb shit like the "20 calls/texts over menial bullshit when you're busy.

>Cool, but you di this with every guy and most will simply think you're not interested and move on like a high quality man would.

That's exactly what I'm aiming for.

>The cold thing? It's actually not in your best interest.

Unfortunately it is, and I wish I didn't have to be that way.

>Guys aren't unattracted to people attracted to them, in fact its the opposite and most men like the accessibility. When you're cold, you're actually just creating excuses for being single

That's exactly what I'm going for, but I'm not single. Even if I was, my logic would stand true. See, I'm not actually trying to attract random men right off the bat. I'd rather be distant, and ascertain whether or not he's stable and trustworthy before giving him my nurturing kindness. When men are trying to fuck you 24/7 and you know very well that most of them only pretend to care about the half-ass conversations they start to try to get physically close to you, you absolutely must create an initial barrier.

Oh nice, another women hate thread.
Feels really good being on this board these days..

Shittests

yes because women should not be in the workplace

You're right, and I have a theory that men that are 9/10 - 10/10 in physical attractiveness absolutely get the most psychotic women on the planet hitting on them. This is mostly because for some reason, nobody teaches most women that they too can be creepy sexual predators.

>why are all these guys looking at me
>they wont leave me alone
>life isn't fair

time for sharia law bitch

After years of working in Silicon Valley, I agree with you. I finally found a brilliant man who let me quit and take care of stuff at home while he goes to work. It's been fantastic.

D-Do you drive a T-Tesla?

An Audi, but a Tesla would be nice.

that's pretty much normal mode for women when men reject them. what's not normal is men calling 17 times and acting like they're women.

Men get rejected all the time. Women don't. Also men are more emotionally mature.

>80-30%
What did he mean by this?

ya well this isnt an option for most women because if they get 200k into debt to have a career there is no turning back

the idea of having the OPTION to be a housewife after playing Ms. Bizness for a few years is only for the very wealthy.

this is why feminism must end.

the primary problem is with feminism is the lifestyle is designed only for the very wealthy. It only works if you have huge amounts of money at your disposal. Otherwise you end up being a bitter lesbian. So most millennial women aren't going to get jack shit. Very few men make enough to support a stay at home spouse, much less cover 200k in college debt.

a lot of millennial women are going to be VERY angery.

>Also men are more emotionally mature.

Around attractive women, most absolutely are not.

Audi is also really good

Anywhere you go they're going to be at least one in three. Every third woman you meet secretly hates men lividly and will fuck you up on the sly, always and at least. In places with Marxist professors, like some sociology and psychology professors, it's up to 80%.

One glorious woman in five sits through all that and thinks, men can't be all that, what a crock of shit.

It's a test. Women love tests, they even play them on themselves. That's called passing.

Cut yourself

>Men get rejected all the time. Women don't. Also men are more emotionally mature.

women dont get rejected? of course they do

you have to learn to listen to their language

ex-boyfriend means they got rejected. To them they want to create this reality where having many lovers is part of the plan. It's bullshit. A woman will try to secure the best male she can, these days she does that by giving out sex believing this will entice him to stay. Normally Chad doesnt stay, but she changes the narrative from "failed slut" to "mah ex-bf".

this is why virginity is the only option for a healthy marriage. if she's not a virgin, she loved a guy before you, gave out the poontang and he took a hike leaving the problem for you to pick up. Especially single mothers are mostly worthless.

We really need to start reintroducing classical language for describing sex and relations. Here's a basic guide:

Whore: a woman who has sex outside of marriage

Slut: similar to whore, a sloppy whore in particular

Virgin: the type of women suitable to marry

Marriage: an agreement for the purpose of childrearing.

>what's not normal is men calling 17 times and acting like they're women
I think you're forgetting how pussified a lot of millennial and gen z guys are. I mean ffs look at how often these whiny threads even pop up kek

It keeps me from having to go and beat up some asshole bothering my gf.

This

you sound about as stable as the Korean peninsula

Yea sure, and you got these statistics based on muuuuuuh feelings?

Men like you*

With today's demographics, your statement is absolute nonsense.

If he wanted an interesting conversation he would talk to a man. Not to a woman.

>Every third woman you meet secretly hates men lividly and will fuck you up on the sly, always and at least.

they bred a whole generation of 3rd wave feminist and set them up for life failure. These women WANT TO KILL YOU. and you have to work with them. It's going to be a big big problem in the future. Men will do whatever they can to keep away from women.

Millennial Feminist Women are WORTHLESS.

they are all trying to get their cheesy tattoos removed and play "tradcon" now but that is a laughable joke.

No it's not. This isn't (((rk9)))

Easier said than done you have no idea how hard it is for disenfranchised young men

>posting on Sup Forums

Oh wait no you do

>talking to people, especially women, in person
No one meets people face-to-face anymore, grandpa, in particular women, who have been conditioned to believe that a man talking to them is akin to rape.

wish I'd saved a post I saw on here once months back but basically the user compared those loose promiscuous sluts to being the counterpart to male beta orbiter types, and that the "Chad" version of a woman is the type that is wholesome and stoic and prefers long term relationships rather than sleeping around, you know the kind of girl that's always in a ~3-5+ year relationship, and who might have only had 2-3 partners in her entire life.

I don't do the original comment justice but maybe some of the point comes across.

>being this on point

norbros are actively making this board better

I wanted a conversation. It's not always about sex. I'm not some piece of meat ya know

I agree with every point you're making here, and also to add to it, many people also don't factor in taking care of their parents or grandparents. A more traditional role of taking care of children and the elderly would be more fulfilling to most women than the life that feminism promises will make them happy and liberated. Older generations would be more apt to pool their wealth in with the younger if they were properly taken care of.

You're right that I got damn lucky: I had the college debt too but happened to invest in a bitcoin miner at the right time and it absolved it. Fortunately I can foresee the college system collapsing on itself, and the resurgence of true apprenticeships in American society. In this country, distrust and betrayal of your partner and family is rewarded by the government. In order for normal people to return to a more traditional society, they need to learn the truth about Jewish Marxism. I think that WW2 is looming far enough behind us that it's possible more people might wake up to the fact that there are real, tangible forces out there trying to take power out of the hands of the family unit.

The more I talk to girls the more I dislike them. AWALT

Holy shit underrated

Yeah, this time muh feelings.

Bitchy women have become dangerous when they started abusing their jobs, I hate to say it but this could be part of why men were hesitant about the suffrage movement. They don't have the "autistic" sense of duty or commitment, they're rarely real fascists. They can and will abuse their job for whims.

When affirmative action end, I hope they realise they'll be watched like hawks.

Jesus. Fire and brimstone, always from the black and white flag.

>they are all trying to get their cheesy tattoos removed and play "tradcon" now but that is a laughable joke.
Heh.

In Melbourne, it just looks post-hipster. We still think they're feminists.

>if you're able to not be an unempathic autist it should be fine to approach and talk to them
So what you're saying is never talk to women. Got it.

>With today's demographics, your statement is absolute nonsense.

women do JACK SHIT in the workplace. They are a massive liability but we are so used to the constant pressure to have a certain number of women around and what we can say we have literally forgotten how utterly useless they are. All the facts show women are inferior to men in virtually every way.

>ITT: Sup Forums turned into /soc/ the moment a few basement-dwellers started LARPing as roasties

you are laughably fake

gtfo

Not enough Chad dick to go around.

They mistakenly believe that they are all Stacy's, and deserve Chad cock, refusing to settle for anything less than their perfect fantasy scenario (which usually ends up being a drunken sloppy fuck in the end anyways).

They get pump and dumped once by a Chad, and believe for the rest of their life that they deserve a chiseled adonis, because one time they got the thunderdick.

>Bitchy women have become dangerous when they started abusing their jobs, I hate to say it but this could be part of why men were hesitant about the suffrage movement. They don't have the "autistic" sense of duty or commitment, they're rarely real fascists. They can and will abuse their job for whims.

You know how to get rid of this? Hire a redpilled closet-conservative woman for a management position who isn't afraid to call social justice warriors out on their bullying bullshit. Smart companies do this. Otherwise, it's going to be her word against a bunch of evil cis-men. Leftist women and sometimes trannies, if left without any obstacles, will bully people in the workplace so badly that morale will go down and the product you're working on WILL SUFFER. Someone needs to be there to remind them that real life isn't a college safe-space.

A bonus is that a conservative woman will get rid of legitimate creeps in the office as well, and very quickly.

>you have no idea how hard it is for disenfranchised young men

I do but if you really think it's a "hopeless situation" then you're spending too much time on Sup Forums and need to just step out and talk to real people face to face. Threads like this are basically self-fulfilling prophecy of failure. Go out, go for a walk or jog. Start lifting a little and focus on improving yourself little by little. Women will notice how well you take care of yourself and your increased confidence especially in a sea of fags who've basically just given up. It's attainable just take that first step, stay focused, and set goals user. You got this.

So if a lot of gay guys were hitting on you all day everyday and not taking no for an answer you wouldn't start to get pissed off at all gays?

>virgin who thinks it's about looks in guys
Sorry bruv but it largely is. In the long run confidence and persona matters but in the specific first impressions scenario op presented looks is most of what the girl has to go off.

got news for ya bud, that's how a good portion of the world is. In any Arab country you dont just strike up conversations with women.

those indians have 5 kids already and have been married since they were 16

Yeah got into an arguement with a women recently and she said shes in constant fear of her life because of men whenever she goes outside. I said it sounded like a personal problem and never seen a woman get so fumed. Kek

>eventually realized that I MUST be cold to males initially
You wouldn't be cold to them if they looked like this

>asking 4pol what grills think
next:
>asking an imam what grills think

I've been doing that. I'm good don't worry about me. My problem is how society thinks it's okay for women to be sexually defiant then still claim modesty

That kind of talk pisses me off because it's basically crying wolf. Real crime does happen to women, but nobody will care if sheltered girls complain that it's too scary to walk to the post office.

You do know you don't have to stare at women wearing small amounts of clothing right?

You wouldn't stare at a man wearing speedos at the beach right?

>They mistakenly believe that they are all Stacy's, and deserve Chad cock, refusing to settle for anything less than their perfect fantasy scenario

see it works like this, Chad is going to marry a girl based on a few things. 1) LOOKS 2) COMPATIBILITY(minor) 3) __MONEY__

so in this scenario the poorer girls end up with nothing. I said it before, Feminism is something for wealthy liberal women, not working class women. If working class women act this way, they end up single and alone. Seems today no one tells them that, or they are told men will somehow alter their entire emotional makeup and "love" them anyway. Will never happen.

no one will tell them the truth because 1) there is no real incentive to 2) there are actually risks in telling the facts to women. So no one does, they are instead left to learn for themselves and they only figure it out when it's too late. This is when they die their hair pink and start screaming MUH-SO-GAH-KNEE at every regular guy they meet whom they can get away with it.

No, I'd probably be even more cold because I'm in a relationship. I'm not trying to sabotage it by inviting temptation into my life.

Want to see the type of annoying faggot shit that "modern" """"men"""" think is flirting? Go to /soc/, but I warn you that the level of cringe might actually physically harm you.

Men don't fuck pieces of meat. Why are women's memes so dumb?

>You do know you don't have to stare at women wearing small amounts of clothing right?

why the fuck do you think women wear this shit you idiot?

listen bitch, feminism is dying. These kind of explanations are fucking JOKE. you dress like a fucking WHORE then men are going to treat you like a WHORE, got it?

>Start lifting a little and focus on improving yourself little by little. Women will notice how well you take care of yourself and your increased confidence especially in a sea of fags

dude. its a lie. ok?

its a fucking lie.

there is one thing that will make you attractive to women: $$$$$$$$$$$$

this is the one thing women will never tell you because if every man knew that- there would be a revolution tomorrow. They tell you love is this mysterious thing and everyone has a shot at it, its the biggest lie in the world- and its 100% effective at preventing men from going batshit insane and revolting against the order.

you need to read more MGTOW

Niggers treat women like whores. You wouldn't want to be preserved as a nigger would you?

Jack shit? Nope, oh boy you must really hate us.

Then show me these facts how we are inferior to you? I studided cognitive development and there are no significant diferences between the cognitive capabilities between men and women.

Abusing their jobs how?

Unlike most men who need sex so badly that they'll settle for a 6/10, women don't have as strong of a sex drive (unless they're very much into a guy). Women take time, and a situation to warm up. Guys have this impression that women are like them; that they need to get their rocks off and a random guy will do until they find someone hotter.

Women HATE the idea of having sex with a guy they're not into physically and emotionally. When we know that some men are only talking to us while imagining what it's like to fuck is, it makes us as uncomfortable as having a conversation with a gay guy who you know is constantly just talking to you in the wild hopes of you letting him put his dick in your ass.

With normal guys, it's not a problem. When guys get psycho, and you never know when it'll happen, it does become a problem.

Why don't I know these men?

What you describe reminds me of women much more than men. Jesus, my ex used to call me with her panic attack/depression bullshit for hours even though she knew I had a deadline.

Is it a cultural thing?

My closest male friends, and me too btw, are the opposite of this and internalize angst and frustration. Note that I don't mean the hollywood 'strong silent' type, but the slightly self-destructive type of self medicating through smoking and drinking and being a constant underachiever (i.e. avoid real responsibility).

the facts are ABUNDANT.

women introduce far more in costs then they do in gains. The only reason they are there is because of legal pressure.

at virtually every stage of life development women are given an adjustment to compensate for their handicap.

It's a little more sophisticated than that. Women's lib says women can have sex with any man they want, no strings attached, no shame, here's some birth control . . . and they all go to Chad Thundercock. At some point, women wake up and realize "Holy shit, I don't have any children! I'm getting old, and Im not as pretty as I used to be!" So, they still want Chad Thundercock, but now they have other requirements like hypergamy. Then they realize, that what they're looking for is in very short supply, and they don't have the body to compete for it any more, or worse realize they never had the body to compete for it. Because of their feminist indoctrination, they refuse to settle for less. They get older, and their situation gets worse. They freeze their eggs in hopes of the impossible happening. Eventually, they die alone, and their 12 cats eat their corpse. This is the true genocide of Western civilization. This is why we will all be replaced by barbaric people stuck in the middle ages.

Every guy notices it eventually, it's the last stand. Women do that maybe once a year? Actually its most common if you're a little lower, closer to the mean or rather closer to her, but hypergamously high. You might not notice it under 6.

Roastie of babylon. Sometimes a look is just a look, I'm not even interested.

Virgin, no. Please, stop. It's image, for sure, but it's what she can assume from it rather than your shape or face.

Wear a tuxedo to pick up vs hobo outfit, fairly extreme example.

I know dude, I'm still monogamous, I ask especially if I get the married vibe, and most Indian women give me the married vibe.

The ones who don't, heh.

Civil disobedience in the name of policies they feel should be implemented at their level, namely intersectional affirmative action especially when all the higher ups asked is for the zeitgeist sanctioned gender quotas to get women in positions they'll do harm.

You know, radical feminism! It's radical dude.

>Women HATE the idea of having sex with a guy they're not into physically and emotionally.
bull-fucking-shit
you'd spread your legs for chad on command

But why the "piece of meat" meme? It's dumb and doesn't work as a metaphor.

That's because Chad makes them feel stable. Women feel whatever you feel. You go up to a girl all nervous she'll think of you as a "creepy weirdo". You go up to girl not giving a shit, and she won't give a shit.

Can the femanon in this thread confirm this?
(We know she's legit because she doesn't know how to greentext.)

James Bond confirmed real

This. "look at my new necklace!" picture is about 15% her face, 80% her tits, 3% her neck, 1% duck lips, 1% necklace. Women love to be looked at, specially when they are good looking. They only get offended if they don't find you attractive.

Because (((they))) have put western men and women against each other. Women are already often insecure and intimidated around men they don't know, so I imagine that tends to get worse if you also tell them all men are rapists.

Kek, sounds like you need to stop obsessing over mgtow fanfiction tbqfhf. I mean feel free to speak for yourself but I'm also speaking from experience. I'm more than well off financially and I make it a point not to tell that to women i fuck, but they absolutely respond to confidence and someone that'll at least take the time to put on deodorant and take pride in how they look. If you're looking for someone to validate your whacky ass worldview you're definitely on the wrong board.

what will happen to over 60% of millennial women.

men are clearly GTOW and telling them to fuck off. no one wants their trash.

all of this could be solved by enforcing the no-marriage no-sex rule as women would not fuck "chad" and destroy her ability to love and commit to a guy who is actually willing.

free sex is ultimately the most destructive to women, and creates drop out men. Women want those drop outs to support them, but now men are getting wiser and just swearing off women, going to prostitutes, getting sex robots.

women foolishly believed that those loser guys they were turning down would always be there.

thus the aging millennial sluts will do a variety of things- many will just crawl into a hole, many will discover their inner lesbian and try to further the feminism enterprise[1], some will attempt to repent and make a honest life(the reality of that life is just impossible to accept for most).

[1] this will also be a region of tension because those women will actually antagonize the new found tradcon women who wish to reverse feminist ideas. As it stands now Lesbianic Feminism is left unchecked and most of society view lesbians as benign when in reality they are complete sociopaths.

Maybe you look like this op

The "piece of meat" meme is basically girls feeling the same emotions guys feel when they DON'T have sex with a girl. Girls want security from guys, guys want sex from girls.
If a "nice guy" gives security to a girl without getting any sex he feels shit. Likewise when girls give sex to a guy without getting any security, they feel like shit.

Security as an emotion by the way, not straightforward objective markers of security. Muscly guys feel secure, rich guys feel secure, guys with cool cars feel secure. Girls go for them because they feel secure. It's not the things themselves its the emotion, because its a crude biological selector not a logically deduced decision, so you can feel ugly and be poor and weak but still feel secure and you will be attractive.