Brand new Wikileaks release: 21,075 verified searchable emails from the campaign of President Macron

>Today, Monday 31 July 2017, WikiLeaks publishes a searchable archive of 21,075 unique verified emails associated with the French presidential campaign of Emmanual Macron. The emails range from 20 March 2009 to 24 April 2017. The 21,075 emails have been individually forensically verified by WikiLeaks through its DKIM system.

>The full archive of 71,848 emails with 26,506 attachments from 4,493 unique senders is provided for context.

>WikiLeaks only certifies as verified the 21,075 emails marked with its green "DKIM verified" banner however based on statistical sampling the overwhelming majority of the rest of the emails archive are authentic.

wikileaks.org/macron-emails/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/891955989620150272

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/49217
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/
youtube.com/watch?v=rDshxxX8ows
youtube.com/channel/UC0zqAp27K5YW3bYik1OlU8A
youtube.com/watch?v=2Fhz8xT0Q5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice

Could be some good stuff in there but since it's largely (if not all) in French, it'll probably not really be that popular.

Anything good? Or all boring?

Any connection to the bogdanoffs found?

Wonder if there's pizza inside?

Literally was tweeted out about a minute before I posted it so I'm unsure yet, the searches I have made have been all in French so we'll need posters who understand French to help us a fair amount I think.

Found half a dozen cp jpegs but other than that its pretty dry and boring

bump

Bumped for visibility.

Frenchies get in here.

Pizza confirmed.

Bump for France.

#IMPEACHMACARONI

Calling all frogs, pls translate shit for us thanks.

I can't tell if this is an ironic shitpost or not.

I will read these later. I am not available right now. Thanks for the info.

coke head in 3...2....1...

oh shit

It's from a newspaper "Le Monde".

Holy fuck the twitter post comments are so butthurt. What a bunch of sheep faggots.

There are alot more emails I didn't display maybe someone should check them?

Search for rothschild, 432 results. Get digging.

French here, the problem is that Macron is relatively clean for a politician.
Here's what you can except to find, if that can orient your searches a little bit:
- Some campaign funding scandals. Keep in mind that in France, lobbies are seen in a very negative light by the population (maybe they are even illegal? idk). Search for banks, petrol and gas companies.
- Maybe some scandal where they express their disgust for the lower and middle class. Those people hate the lower and middle class.
- Maybe something about Macron having an affair with a women or even a dude. But it's France we are talking about, we don't give much shit about that.
- Finally, something that ties Macron and his entire party to the previous government could shred his popularity to pieces, if mediatized.

Unfortunately I don't have time to flip through those emails right now, but I'm gonna think about a few leads and get back to you guys, maybe I'll make a general or something if I find something good.

>432 results
You sure? I'm getting just 22 with 50 emails.
I don't know french but I think most of them are some sort of invites

l2spell

crap my bad

This guy gets it.

wtf is this
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/49217

>Gee look, it's another Russian attempt to subvert western democracies.

these emails were up on pastebin two days before the french election
they've been available for months
lurk more you fucking faggots
t. reddit

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124266354/

Excuse me if I'm dumb but all the messages are From X To Y, X and Y being random people or news sites. How is this related to Macron?

Translation please? Are they discussing conspiracies?

Is it more important to find who is the "killer" or who caught the "killer"?

There was a video embedded probably from a YouTube documentary but got fucked up.
These guys are really into those things

>France helps the US long term politics
>Wikileaks attack him

I mean, wasn't the Kremlim afraid of Hillary first? It really makes you wonder, how far the Soviet Union is leading the "infowars",

Just like that imbecile ex-kgb agent, putin and that other kremlin spy, assad are shilled here 24/7... i bet the same paid army will shill about how bad macron is

Jesus what?

>wikileaks.org/macron-emails/

bulgarie (73 results, viewing 1 to 50)
mostly about elections, minorities, mafia and immigrants

not even has anything nice to say

Didn't get fucked up for me. Its 15 minutes of a puppet yelling at pictures

What does that mean!?

Lel
"Prince charles is a descendant of dracula...and he likes that."
Don't waste your time with Le Monde stuff.

Hows Macron been lately?

He started out as a globalist stooge then went full Apollo. Did he go back to being a true French Cuck again?

> L’UE avance vers l’Europe de la défense - Bulgarie et Moldavie : deux nouvelles alliées russes ?

What does that mean? Bulgarians in Moldova, russian allies? What?

Bunch of stupid newslines, saying that prince Charles is a descendent of Dracula, and he likes it.

no, it's just a bunch of newspaper clickbait headlines

'prince charles is from dracula, and he likes..." : clickbait le monde article

>0 Jews
Havaara 2.0 confirmed within 5 years

Either those are hitmen or political puppets either way they're on his payroll.

He sure gets a lot of spam, I'm trying to get something funny out of this, but its mostly a regular email address that a normal person would have.

EU advance in Europe of defense
Bulgaria and moldova:two new russian allies ?

All his creepy shit must be on some other e-mail or private deep web server that nobody from the outside can access. Huh... makes you wonder Hillary didn't keep her shit there in the first place doesn't it?

Is Macron the new French king?

He tried to assert his authority to his military chief of staff after he exploded when his fundings got stealth-cut contrary to all campaign promises by putting him down publically in an adress to the armed forces, thinking he would just back down.

He slammed the door publically and by all accounts made Macron look like an absolute retard. Like a teenager throwing a temper tantrum shouting "I AM YOUR CHIEF SO OBEY ME REEEEEE".

Go to attachments you can download the videos.
Heres a screen cap from one of the videos no idea what shes saying in it though.

Something juicy or nothing yet?

over here click on attachments

Bump

Ooh I get it now.
This whole E-mail contains a video and description
the jpeg images are just a preview. Weird that Macron will be into that stuff

Where is this? This is one of the images from the email

The video I think

Bump

I dont know it's kraut language.
Put if you type motormagier (the one who sent this) you can find similar video on youtube

Its a map though. What is the map of? what is the video about?

link to video of this please

[email protected]
first result

youtube.com/watch?v=rDshxxX8ows

youtube.com/channel/UC0zqAp27K5YW3bYik1OlU8A

okay... this is weird shit

youtube.com/watch?v=2Fhz8xT0Q5c

I know these its mkultra
it probably triggered someones memories or infant programming

I'm looking at those vids too
There's something going on here but i don't know what. Voice in the videos is in German too, can some kraut translate please?

Wtf is this

wow spoopy video...
any german translator?
Sounds like some youtube conspiracy theorist or some shit

Where are the kraut when you need them...

I tried

the first It's english and something about nervous system invasive manipulation
I sorta understand kraut but its something about "programmiert" and "Sigmund Frued" also something about specifc locations having different puproses upbringing

yes 2nd vid is related to psychology in that region im sure of it but i only got Bs in german class

This seems very plausable.

Nothing was found in the previous leaks, the guy is a boring grannyfucker that reads Machiavelli. Autistic president, wew.

Well if what you say it true then this could be quite the rabbit hole to explore. We just need more translators

Probably in the Social Justice Gulag getting ready for another round of "reeducation".

I cheked up the people whom received this and they all come from the same department the Ain (near lyon and geneva)

Fuck off shill

That's some schizo lady (very obvious from the videos and what she is saying) that got ahold of Macrons email somehow. Just like the weird UFO emails in the Podesta leaks.

Something about "conversions" at the start of the vid there are more in specifc regions. But I can't understand what sort of conversion she's talking about. I know she mentioned Sweden so maybe its about marxist programming? Also jews mentiond

Do we care?

The French are pretty disgusting

>He started out as a globalist stooge

Surely he still is.

I imagine he is Shabbos Goy 5000XL, and the gap between his words and actions will be the most profound and (((sophisticated ever)))-- i.e., he's going to give one impression and do the exact opposite.

I just went over the documents and found nothing.. time to take a nap now guys!

OH lord if this is that good I wonder if any anons could edit in subtitles

"6000 year old religion with a microphone/voice that speaks everywhere and everyone follows"

something about the romisch/roma stealing jobs or being susceptable to the voice/microphone.
All and all i think this is just a normal Sup Forums video only in german it's got jewish conspiracy, ancient religions, marxist programming all that stuff is mentioned.

Shit im jealous of not know any languages now, god damn. WHy is this sort of thing sent in macrons emails? is he really the jupitorian god?

If it's directed at him she's probably warning him about some impending danger or how the political world works. Still it's probably nothing but someone should get ahold of proficient kraut speakers

>French hate capitalism
>French are snobs
>French are gay

I just can't find anything to get excited about here...it's not like the French are hypocrites about any of this stuff.

U.S. politics is so much dirtier.

I heard germans are needed here?

the french are nigger mudslimes

It's possible she mentions that. She quite frankly went full tinfoil with "6000 yr old religion with mind control" and Sigmund Freud upbringing in Sweden and EU. The doll might be a trigger for him so if he watches the video he will absorb and consider the information true if he was abused as a kid and programmed to do so

Old germans, not new germans of course.

And here:

Yes Kraut
Care to help translate the videos in attached files?
Thanks

Quickly, find out what this says:
also pls don't lie or withhold info

Try to skim it quickly and give us a tldr on the weirdest shit. Later if you have the time please translate the whole 10 min vid and post a transcript here or on text site

the vid is 15 minutes long, tell me which part I should translate. Im not gonna watch 15 minutes of videos.