It's Happening!!!!

Happening!! Get in here guys. Wikileaks just released thousands of Macron emails.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/45993
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/49217
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/?q=rothschild&mfrom=&mto=&title=rothschild¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=200&sort=2#searchresult
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for authenticity.

bet the are in French so I won't bother trying to read any.

This only proves WikiLeaks is a front of a Krmlim operative.

Evidence?

Wow!

It's fucking nothing...

So can any frogs out there tell me if he is actually nationalist or a kike puppet?

Julian's been busy...
Now if he was holed up in some shoebox in London, he would be busy banging hookers and wouldn't have time to trawl through Macaroons dirty data.....
So karma, One worlders, karma

This email seems really weird. The subject is about Trump but the email itself seems to be code

wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/45993

All they publish are content that undermine US diplomacy hegemony

bump

Obv. He's a kike puppet

>So can any frogs out there tell me if he is actually nationalist or a kike puppet?
It's the same emails we had a week before the election.
There's nothing in it.
It's random "volunteers" who got hacked, there's nothing compromising.

Neither. He is just a smart megalomaniac

feminine kike puppet that gets his way by appearing pleasing and friendly to everyone, even nationalist, before fucking them over.

Dig deeper instead of just subject hunting. Google Translate works well for French, it's a language that translates fairly accurately.

That email seems to just be a collection of daily news stories. Someone is watching the highlights of the day and forwarding them. Stuff about Trump, Middle East, Russia, the Macron vs LePen race, etc.

found the american.

Holy shit. Ctrl+F "Rothschild".

Can I get a quick rundown?

French bros go diggin

POOTIN HACKED MACRONS MACBOOK AIR

>Exposed Putins friend Bush and the Iraq war horrors caused by US
>Bashed right wingers through Trump
>Its le fake guys!
Remember when the left shilled wikileaks as a champion? See how they backstab them with no evidence of any change except who they focused on?

You have a work to do here anonkraut

Pure coincidence goyim

So is it nothing or ebil Russians?

Wikileaks is now a puppet of Kim, he runs things.

wtf is this shit

An unverified wikileaks email according to the first thing i saw

wikileaks.org/macron-emails/?q=rothschild&mfrom=&mto=&title=rothschild¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=200&sort=2#searchresult

Any French bro can dig into this email chain? "re:Rothschild "

They ask for bills from a cocktail party, they woner who payed the party, macron movement or rotchild.

If the French election cycle had been a year long instead of three weeks, we might be able to use something in here but the deed is done so not even French people will bother trawling through these to create some narratives.

And Macron is a globalist puppet. If he appears to be doing things like kicking the illegals out, it's only to placate the French nationalists to a small degree to diminish support for FN.

Nah, that's just Shariablue _ don't worry! they'll get sleepy soon and try to send us all of to bed...
Ignore.

wtf is this shit froganons!?!
15min video of creepy puppets speaking German about DAS JUDEN!!!! what did they mean by this? mention of kid stealing/? or just spam?

I mean seriously what time is it up there, don't you feel tired? haha I cannot believe you are still awake user, you should get some rest I mean it.
Shadilay!

Morning coffee bump

Sleepy ?
Busy ATM...