Why are Anglo-Saxons so superior?

Why are Anglo-Saxons so superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

historyworld.net/wrldhis/PlainTextHistories.asp?historyid=ac67
historyworld.net/wrldhis/PlainTextHistories.asp?historyid=ac67#ixzz4oPgGrnEx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is this thread so inferior?

Cause we have huge monster cocks.

Everyone is equal except for the worlds elite who are neutered by queen Elizabeth

I can suck my own cock

btw i'm american, basically psuedo-brit mutt

so can I :)

They all mingled with Celtic tribes.

>bad teeth

>patchy beard

you truly are anglo-saxon after all :^)

Like that time they lost to the Norman's, so superior lmao

It's okay brothers, just accept it and think how we can improve to reach the level of Anglo-Saxons. Throwing tantrums because of their superiority is childish.

>lost to the russians

what are you talking about nigger

let me suck my cock, Mike Shekelstein told me it was perfectly fine.

>take shit over and improve it
>
>eventually late people take you over "peacefully", who turn what you improved into shit
>
>superior

I regret every once of my 1/4 Anglo-Saxon

>anglo saxon

the english are a melting pot of anglos, roman, nordic & norman mongrels

The constant inflow of Danish genes in their early years produced a stock of intelligent conquerors. Now that it has been so long since the last inflow of Danish settlers, they've degenerated and started falling apart. Too much French and Mediterranean blood has made them weak and cowardly, unable to withstand the eastern barbarian hordes. This will only change once they've learned to accept the superior Danish dick once again.

This is undeniably true.

Germanic determinism and work ethic + Celtic spirit and might

Beady eyes allow us to see clearly in the sunlight over the open water and accurately aim cannon fire. It also assisted our navigation. This evolved into aircraft carriers and piloting planes. The Aryan's eyes are too unnaturally large to give him proper sight in the bright sky or the shining seas. Stuck on horseback or panzer, he needs to gather all the light of the northern sky to see his enemies among the dirt.

Brains

It's funny when somebody posts one of the many studies that show barely anybody is anglo-saxon, the country is still mostly celtic outside of york and anglia and the "anglos" flip out.

>black sweater
>shitty hygiene/grooming
>hahha ebin kike joke
Every time.

+ viking semen

Viking rape baby masterrace REPRESENT

>work ethic
lmao

Nah, we just rule from behind the scenes now

the guy at the bottom 2nd from left doesn't look too happy..

LOL

Flow of bloodthirsty hunnic barbarian savage hordes

>there is always one in threads like these that refers to Celtic as if its an ethnicity

>tfw genetics of the English coincides with the traditional borders of Anglo-Saxon settlement
>anglo-saxons had barely any impact
pick one

This. Send Danish qts

It doesn't matter, if you want to believe your German barbarians then I'll let you have your origin myth. I'm sure when they where butchering you and raping your women they didn't have the truth on their mind.

I don't know. They just are.

I'm not going to get bitter, they are not superior, but in Sup Forums terms their kikery is second to none.

In gentleman's terms their shrewdness is surpassed by none.

They took full advantage of their island fortress. If they were situated on the continent, depending on their location, today they would be known as a Prussian, a Frenchman, or a Russian.

We speak a Germanic language, something that survived for hundreds of years under a foreign invasion and occupation who spoke a foreign language and then returned as the prominent language. It was because the folk spoke it, as it was their folk tongue. On the signing of magna carta they convened in an ancient site for Anglo-Saxon assembly. In fact Common Law is strongly rooting in Germanic law. Our parliament is based on the Anglo-Saxon Thing, not the Roman Senate. Its ridiculous how Germanic our nation is.

Thats why I believe the Anglo-Saxons really did mass settle and drive out the original Britons, because we would have more Celtic words in our language if we didn't. After the Norman invasion which didn't mass settle and force our English the language survived.

>kikery
there's a reason for that you know

Scots are more Anglo than you

>nordic*

>We speak a Germanic language

I see the map of new pakistan

The fundamental structural words are all of Germanic origin so it is counted as a Germanic language, all the french and latin stuff is vocab.

This.

English people are obviously different to Germans and Nordics fundamentally in charcter. And you could have similarities because you evolved on a similar northern environment and aren't that genetically different to begin with. Invading groups don't slaughter and supplant the original inhabitants, they assimilate and intermarry contributing to the original genetic pool, this occured cumulatively for over 10,000 years. The English gene pool is approximately 1/3 Anglo-Saxon based on evidence and the reason for that is they formed a reproductive elite and passed their genetics on disproportionately and eventually became the dominant genetic heritage after hundreds of years.

Estonia is looking like a good place to invest in desu

WHITE KIKES

Genetically most of the British Isles is still Celtic.

Nothing wrong with that though. The whole of Europe is the same.

Just sent off dna sample, I better be 100% English or my old boy is getting an ear bashing.

Again that shows nordic settlement, which is a broader thing. I'm talking specifically about the Anglo-Saxon people.

I'm not saying we are pure Anglo-Saxon of course, a majority of the genes originate from prehistoric Britons, but that third of Anglo-Saxon genetics, coupled with a pervasive Germanic cultural heritage makes us uniquely a Germanic Nation on the British Isles.

Celtic isn't a race.

I know it isn't but the r1b haplogroup isn't germanic; in whiooch you have the most.
It's a gaelic/brythonnic haplogroup

You probably won't, English DNA is highly admixed with Ireland and Europe. An average native will get 60% according to Ancestry.
I got 95% Irish which is average here because the gene pool is more isolated.

Also look how similar England and Netherlands are on that map. Would you call the Dutch Celtic?

Predominately the whole of Western Europe bar Germany and Scandinavia have more Gaelic genes than they do germanic. As evident from that haplogroup.

Don't you know the whole of Europe was gauls at one point?
Don't be ashamed. They originate from Austria

Centuries of smart conquerors makes the gene pool strong.

Vikings, Normans etc.

The proto-celtic culture originated in Austria which then spread out predominantly as a cultural evolution. The Celtic/Gaelic culture spread as far as Turkey in the East. But all the people living under these cultures were distinct ethnicities.

R1B represents large Western European group and R1A the large Eastern European group of paternal lineage. They are too broad and encompass too many ethncities to just be simplified as Celtic vs Germanic. In fact R1A is most common in Slavic populations.

We're not talking about R1a we're talking about R1b; in which you have more than you do l1 or l2b

Delusional beyond belief. Scandinavian countries spilt more blood than actually spread DNA across the country. Not to mention their large scale conquests were defeated.

How have scandinavian countries contributed to western civilisation? Greeks and Italians have done more for the world than scandinavia.

Superior in inbreeding

The Germanics originate from Scandinavia. Without Scandinavia we wouldn't have germanics. Ergo all germanic contributions to the world can tie themselves back to the Nords

>Vikings
>Smart
Lad...

umm..no..your retarded
Scandinavians gave a small contribution of DNA to people in central europe, there has been people there for tens of thousands of years. idiot

They are smart. Look at Scandie countries now - all paradises to live.

Except for Sweden, of course.

What I'm saying is that this country has genes from people descended from people who had the forethought to imagine better places to live, and did something about it. The scandies that were living in snowy, un-arable environments had the intelligence to risk everything to have a better life.

Hell even the Normans were descended from the Norse who did the same thing in Normandy.

This risk-taking and future-thinking behavior must have influenced the British and why we're so successful.

This.

The South African Boer nation are the perfect mix of European genetics. Conquerors of Africa, till we were sold out by the ill informed up there in the Northern Hemisphere. You did not know the savagery of Africans like we did.

Step up bois. Your parents caused the influx of Africans and middle easterns. We warned you.

Until maybe 400 years ago Southern Europeans where considered superior and civilized and the barbaric hunnic hordes of the north where considered the subhumans
the germanic propagandists have pulled off a miracle

PS. British only won the Boer was because it was 400 000 vs 40 000.

Superior my ass...

God damnit... Boer War...

t. Stelios Mancini

We were superior enough to have the capacity and resources to land 400,000 halfway across the planet from our homeland.

They spread white people all over the world. Look at north America, Anglos made most successful civilizations meanwhile south America is shit. Bunch of prisoner Brits sent to prison island and made it a top country to live in

Touché!

Oh goody, another Euro-In-fighting thread.

Don't worry lads, we got time for this. It's not like we are in serious danger or anything.
No, lets spend 4-5 hours slagging each other off whilst our enemies, who see us all as the same fucking thing anyway, continuously work to destroy us.

No offence OP but

sage

>Look at Scandie countries now
Not an argument. Going by your logic China should be a wonderful place to live.

If Anglo Kikes want to be considered Germanics they'll have to fucking earn it
It isn't earned by slaughtering your germanic "brothers" in concentration camps in south africa or mercilessly killing millions of them in barbaric infernos in german cities
Hitler was wrong to show mercy in Dunkirk, he should have recognized you as the parasites you are and slaughtered you by your hundreds of thousands
it's clear the anglo has no kinship to the german, they are different to them, something lower and much more bestial, all aryans must stand against the anglo for our survival

No you are the retard

> The early Germans originated in southern Scandinavia.[25] By the 2nd century BC, the number of Germans[dubious – discuss] was significantly increasing and they began expanding into eastern Europe and southward into Celtic territory.[25] During antiquity these Germanic tribes remained separate from each other and did not have writing systems at that time.[26]

You mean that time a Viking King lost to the grandson of another Viking 2 weeks after destroying a Viking army?

>if they want to be considered germanic
why would we even want that when we're already anglos? That would be a downgrade desu

DEMM white people B RUINING ARE LIFE N SHIT MAN WE WUZ FROM ANCIENT ANTARCTICA N SHIT DEMM WHITE DEVILS PUT US IN AFRICA TO TAKE AWAY R ICE POWER N SHIT

There is a Germanic branch called U106 or S21.

The British ``Celtic'' branch is L21.

>Englishmen who contributed shit
>Germanic

historyworld.net/wrldhis/PlainTextHistories.asp?historyid=ac67

>In the 2nd century BC, Germanic tribes move south and east from Scandinavia. The Goths and the Vandals drive the Balts east along the coast of the Baltic. Other Germans press south along the Rhine as far as the Danube, forcing the Helvetii - a Celtic tribe - to take refuge among the Swiss mountains.

Read more: historyworld.net/wrldhis/PlainTextHistories.asp?historyid=ac67#ixzz4oPgGrnEx

One of my great great great grandparents had the surname "Doyle" (Anglicised from Ó Dubhghaill meaning descendant of "Dubhghall" or dark stranger) This was used to describe vikings, usually Danes. So I know with 100% certainty one of my ancestors was a viking.

Dunno how we're Anglo Saxon when only 10% of us are blond

And now youre superior enough to sit around and do nothing while ahmad and jamal fuck your country and kin up, safe in the knowledge the cops will come to their rescue if you so much as look at them funny.
Your society *was* superior, and all you did with it was destroy fellow Europeans. Now you're completely fucked. We keep taking your refugees, and then they turn around and moan at us about how bad the abos have it and how hot it is.

Stop living in the past and fix your shit up, or you will find out soon enough that the anglo isn't particularly eternal.

superior, eh

You have no idea how genetics works, your a retard
Germans are obviously intermediary between Italians and Norwegians in their racial qualities.
Invaders always contribute genes cumulatively on top of what's already there.

The real mistake is that you have White people with undeserving, untrustworthy leaders who will send strangers to kill strangers for causes that they don't understand and probably don't even agree with, in order to further the agendas of those who clearly do not care about them.

This is why revolutionary White Nationalism is vital to our survival.
The danger that we are in is primarily because of the decisions of our foolish governments, the Jews and other useful idiots, would not be getting away with this mischief had our very governments not sold us up the river.

White. Countries. For. White. People.

sage

Saxons are celts now ?

My surname is Cheyne while my other is a celtic Irish one.

feels good being a Norse-gael doesn't it?
Truly the pinnacle of genetics

>your a retard
>your

This is true about the difference of anglos and the rest of german europe. If they're so similar, then why do english people look so ugly compared to the nords/germans?

If your town isnt on that map you aren't white.

All too easy...

Vikings stole our beautiful women and left us with the ugly ones

Why do we have brown hair when they have blond hair?

>RS21 is Germanic
>Deep red in Devon and Cornwall

hmmm really settled my hinterlands...

because it's an island. That has it's advantages but one of the disadvantages is ugly inbred women

Most people with brown hair actually have dark blond hair

THE REAL VIKING WHERE BLACKS LOOK AT THERE SKIN MAN

Why do we have dark blond hair when they have light and golden blond hair?

Less sunshine.
Sunshine makes dark blond hair turn more blond

The bad ones drowned in Doggerland