Ana Kasparian vs Ann Coulter

Where were you when /our girl/ Ana BTFO'd Coulter?

youtube.com/watch?v=YHgWycM--zI

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=YHgWycM--zI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>linking The Young Turks
Hooktube that shit, it's like archive.is for youtube

hooktube.com/watch?v=YHgWycM--zI

Who fucking cares? You"re a mother fucking retard.

only a weedlmao would believe ana won

Thats a fancy looking kitchen their in.

Smashing the state one archive at a time.

lighten up, Internet Tough Guy

everytime same debate
>omg ana got DESTROYED
>lol coulter BTFO

Top kek I didn't even watch the video

>/our girl/

kill yourself

>their
male intellectuals

I would rather be an uneducated man than a woman.

Ana did not win this debate. Isn't she always bitching about how unfair the US is to minorities? Ann says blacks are having a hard time finding jobs in some areas because they aren't bilingual so Ana tried to counter by saying that's their problem, learn a new language if you want to be competitive, this is Capitalism. She strawmanned the black on black crime, she thought she was being cute with her snarky remarks, she was wrong about arrest rates for marijuana and didn't even acknowledge rates of recidivism. She doesn't want to dig into any subject deeper than what she's comfortable with. No she did not win.

>ourgirl

Kasparian won that debate.
If you are objective, you will admit it.

Ana lost me at "UR RACIST BIGOT!!"

True

shes better than me so yes.

Bro advice
assuming you are a real person, and she was a real person what you just did there was dead wrong
There is an insult that is brutally effective to women 100% of the time, and certainly applicable in this situation-- ignoring them

Nordbro's bot is getting smarter by the day

I respectfully disagree, because I think that what actually needs to be said is the following:

Hey Bitch,

Typos, including the switching of spelling between homophones, are common in people of all intelligence levels, especially when the typing has taken place in a recreational context, as above.

However one element of that guy's post which DOES accurately distinguish his maleness is the fact that he made a funny joke.

On the other hand, one aspect of your own post which distinguishes your femininity is the fact that it was pedantic, small minded and pointless.

Never forget that you are a hole.

I don't think it's that hard to win against retard.