PREACH!

It's time for white people to take a back seat for once.

>Tldr the world wants more diverse shows get over it!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Xaro_Xhoan_Daxos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YAASSS KANG SLAY

I don't spend 16 hours a day watching anime because I want diversity.

Holy fuck I can't tell the difference between john boyega and that guy t.

Why not make your own black show then?
Why do white people have to do everything for you?

Why don't Black create their own TV shows? They could call it for example "We were kangz and sheiieieieeeet". I'm sure it would be a hit!

A fucking leaf

Ever noticed how the so called "black people" are neither black nor people?

>That ID

It's almost like they don't know what the word minority means.

Ah, the Kaepernick Method. Let's see how this works out for him.

>niggertrooper from disneywars was ordered to talk shit about GoT
some people consider this to be news

I love how he is gatekeeping race. If it doesn't meet his idea of black then it isn't black.

If people really wanted diversity, shouldn't these faggets be able to rake mad profits by making diverse shows?
do they not want money?

>game of thrones is popular without niggers
>nigger from the failed ghostbusters remake says diversity will help them

Remember guys afro-carribean isn't black.

>no black people in game of thrones

My friends were right, I really do need to sit down and watch this show.

No shit there is no black people! That's why everybody likes the show!

Name a TV show within the last 10 to 15 years was full of black people that was popular? No one wants to see niggers on TV. This fucker is part of the reason why Star Wars blows now. Black people are worthless.

Fucking this, but 15.5 less hours

NFL

Umm sweety?

jews run hollywood. why are jews telling thier ethnic actors to complain about this tothe masses? jews must want to use the hollywood propoganda machine to its full use. By having actors of all different races they can truly start including powerful imagery to rile the races up. I predict white people will be delegated roles of only bad guys withing 20 years. Just like white people only played idiots on 90's black family friendly tv shows.

lol wtf dude's a nigger who cares about his opinion

Uhhhhh honey?

SMASH YOUR T.V.,
HAVE ADVENTURE !

He's wrong, there are a few black side characters, and your friends are wrong, it was only worth watching in the earlier seasons. Now it's complete trash, and definitely pushing the whole feminist/gurl power/YASSSS QWEEN SLAY thing.

Oh darling

The united states, the country hollywood is in is mostly a white country.

You wouldn't demand japan to show more diversity in their movies/animation

You wouldn't demand bollywood to show more diversity.

Anyone who seriously thinks that our art needs to be revolved around what the whole world wants needs to realize that the US dose not belong to the whole world.

Also, if it really bothers you so much, leaf, than why doesn't canada come out with their own art that shows diversity?

Fuck off with demanding things from the US.

As for GOT they have LOTS of black people, the unsullied, the dothraki, the dornish people. For a fantasy show it is already extremely diverse.

I simply can't even

I did see the one scene where the giant dude crushes a guy's skull with his hands and it goes POP. Pretty rad. OTOH I don't have time to sit down and watch a million hours of D&D: the show (too busy shitposting).Thanks for the review.

>make TV shows for me white man
Fuck off leaf.

>Name a TV show within the last 10 to 15 years was full of black people that was popular?

Can't. Last ones I liked were Family Matters and Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Lord of the Rings is based on European mythology, why would there be Niggers ?
> inb4 black presence
fuck off

Exactly my thoughts.
>A nigger using using racism to get attention and victimization as a cover to say "I want less white people in successful shows and more of my brothers to get paid on the back of the whites working, producing and watching that show"
Niggers are a disease that don't belong in Europe, if he doesn't like it, he can leave any time back to his negro armpit shithole.

Umm try again sweaty

The Summer Islands have always been implied to be paradise on Planetos. Essos is far more advanced with Yi Ti and Braavos. Maybe he should realise not everything has to be about him.

what did poor kitty do??

>Niggers not thinking about themselves and what everyone else owes them despite them contributing absolutely nothing
God bless you son, you must live in a very white area to think they are capable of self-awareness.

don't worry she got away

stupid nigger cant read book

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

>there are no black people
Yes we know, Sup Forums have been saying from its inception that they aren't people.

>the diversity hire is a virus

Reminder that if you support anyone that isn't Littlefinger, you're a faggot.

>mfw the only black dude in the show I remember gets locked in a vault ((((((Prison))))))
>gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Xaro_Xhoan_Daxos

Nobody is stopping this mud duck from writing, directing, producing his own mini series and casting it with a bunch of talking apes or whomever else he likes.

I really don't understand why these savages think everybody owes them something but I think they like to push themselves on us because they're sociopaths and just like to inflict their misery and dysfunction on others.

Maybe it was because Daenerys was in Essos. Essos is not white. Slavery is illegal in Westeros,

everyone in this show gets locked up at some point.....

me on the top left

Stannis did nothing wrong and will come back with the help of the night king to take the iron throne

John Boyega should be working in African films then.

>John Booga

Just imagine the outrage if Gregor Clegane or Amory Lorch was Black. You can only portray white men as evil brutes. Asoiaf is full of cunts and arseholes, the story would never fit their narrative.

Fun fact! Non-whites are the global majority, making up more than 85% of the worlds population! So remember, whenever you hear darkie whining about his minority status, kindly remind him that he's a global majority and a subhuman! The more you know!

>People
All I see is a nigger chimpin

I can't watch Black people on TV if they keep stealing mine

He meant ugly niggers such as himself.

Ooga Booga. Looks like the primate pen at the zoo is acting wild again.

she has patrician tiddies just fyi

GIB ACTIN JOB

>You don't see one
Niggers ruining the English language yet again.

Sure, point taken.

So blacks make up >3% of the european population so 3/100 actors in Game of Thrones can be a nog. Is that good enough?

>missandei
>grey worm
>not black

Also it kind of bothers me that Missandei,a slave, was allowed to speak directly to the King in the North

but then would need 40% muslims too

>shit actor wants more pity work

The wire

This ugly asshole let his Star Wars role go to his head when he does is act like a surprised sweaty ape. In fact, all of the casting was shit except for Oscar Isaac.

Maybe John should go back to whatever country his immigrant parents are from and see how nice it is with out white people.

That's one of those shows people say they watched to sound cool but hardly anyone did.

Also Attack the Block was fucking trash.

A lot of people watched The Wire desu.

>pic related. the "white" regions of ASOIAF
I keep seeing this shit and it fucks me off pretty bad.

1) hes from star wars. that franchise that had 3 movies set on multiple planets and had 1 black guy. so boycott your own fucking movies dick.

2) Learn to fucking read and read the books. just cause Dorne and shit got cut out of the HBO show doesn't mean the Dorne and Essos (the largest fucking continent!) doesn't exist.

3) Most of GOT's plot comes from the north and kings landing. How many native black people were there in medieval England and Scotland?
I know its a fucking fantasy show but light skin in cold conditions to absorb more sunlight/vitamin D is still a thing you fucking moron.

Isn't the black continent Sothoryos?

It run until it's closure,so it was at least popular enough.The genius thing about it was that it presented niggers as niggers.
>Also Attack the Block was fucking trash.
I would have been good if it wasn't for this particular ape playing le angry black man

And there goes my ticket to see Episode VIII. Fuck this shit.

Around grey wastes etc sounds like Africa and Sothoryos etc sounds more Pacfic island vibes if I remember right.

Alright. It's been like 4 years since I read the books so I'm a bit hazy.

Fuck off niggers!

The only reason Hollywood is pandering to your dumb asses is because they've been putting Jews into every movie for the last 10 years and white people can tell!

Then when the Jews say "oy vey the goy-er, white people aren't watching our movies anymore" they don't realize the actors are all Jewish.

>2017
>still calling nigger savages people
If this nigger want subhumans in an english fantasy adventure he should invent his own instead of crying for his jewish masters for help like always

>The genius thing about it was that it presented niggers as niggers

This is probably why I could never get into the show. I live in the south and see niggers being niggers everyday.

>Leaf
Sage and report.

Nice boobs though.. I mean yeah, I wouldnt want children with her but I can dig a nice pair anyday.

Accent was pretty spot on though.

>Dead.
>Gone
Got her boobs out and threatened by a blonde white girl.
Literally dickless.

Then get a black director to make a black movie. Stop asking from handouts from white people, fucking chimps

>cops

A Game of Benches

This is now a thread about blacks subdued by whitey

fortunately i see niggers only in TV, but this is still too much

What is there to talk about besides blacks getting more and more cocky?

Diverse is codeword for more blacks.

He's completely ignoring that the show features arabs and steppe rapists.

AAAYYYYOOO
WE WUZ TOLKANGZ N SHEEEEIITT

Because niggers need the Jew to derive some kind of clarity from their muddled, incoherent thoughts.