Korean fat acceptance

It's spreading....

revelist.com/body-positive/south-korean-plus-size-models/8629/its-great-to-see-two-plussize-models-embrace-a-movement-thats-still-in-the-beginning-stages-in-korea/6

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xlWFs
youtube.com/watch?v=gODlk55cpp8
youtube.com/watch?v=sGoBpGmjow8
youtube.com/watch?v=0BgGMU9fFOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Always archive those archive.is/xlWFs

Worst Korea is run by a female cult. It's SJW paradise.

Is there a kike behind this? Have they infiltrated worst Korea?

NORDBRO ever vigilant, he has waged war on clickbait, swiftly cutting off their shekels at the source.

this guy knows.
/thread

for newfags, looking at women is considered as rape in Worst Korea if they don't like you and reported you to police.

For American girls, they can still be alright if they're fattish, but these korean girls are genuinely miles away from the skinny one. Asian women are super feminine so when you make them fat the whole thing falls apart.

Fat acceptance is the worst American export by far, I would rather have jadams and cruise missile attacks instead.

Based

boring

>THICC korean pop waifus
YES
E
Y

If korean fuccbois are intimidated by women with curves, come here.

You are an amazing man. You have full permission to cuck me.

this shit is and always has been caused by capitalism, not "white culture"

koreans have always been the mist left wing asians

they have no martial tradition and are traditionally a vadsal of china and thr machu

the rest of asia is fine
t.wei huazi kang 為風抗

Would fuck the one on the right.
And I don't even like asians nor fat women.

A reminder that gluttony is a sin.

I sometimes wonder about this. I really wish we had more east-Asian anons filling us in. But this is my gestalt.

>Jews have been adopting orphans of the Korean war
>Japanese 2ch regularly complained that the hallyu Korean wave was a forced meme
>Expose Korean business interests in Japanese media
>This whole shit with Park Gyun-hye showing that Worst Korea is run by 8 corporations all headed by women

I want answers damnit.

The only reason to like Asian chicks is that they're skinny little spinners. If they're just going to be fat too then what's the point of them at all?

it's a sin, my darling, how I love you

Best Korea is laughing as time vindicates their cause.

The one on the left looks like a transgendered potato

looks like facial surgeries desu

the korean government was heaviky permeated by americans during the war

unlike jaoan korea does not have a single year of independence in its history so they were thoroughly infiktrated

jews may or may not be involved

this is my chink opinion. dont speak gook

>thicc asians becoming a thing

hehehe... perfect...

I agree with this gentleman.

Hot

>Left tells POC that whitey only dates them becuase of a fetish
>Left tells POC to get get fat, they'll find some one that love them.

Really flops the fish.

I thought as much. Is there any hope for them?

Except koreans don't have an obesity problem?

South Korea is an American guinea pig with zero self determination.

Amen.

MAN THE HARPOONS SOULLESS CHINKS

female sumo wrestlers get me off i dunno why

Yet
(((they))) got a plan, and fat acceptance is just the first step of the plan

I almost got hyped because I thought it said "flat acceptance". Now that is a movement I will support.

eh i like fat asian chicks their fat distribution is bueno. white girls just look gross fat

>that loli

oh my

>me in 60 years

Anybody else OK with pedophilia being normalized?

>"that's right, crank up that brightness just a liiiiittle bit more so all those stretch marks disappear."

When I lived in Korea, they had a reality show on TV about two obese chicks that moved into an apartment with two skinny model chicks. It was the greatest show I've seen. Shame I don't know its name, loved it.

Nice but no good. Chicks like this have pussies that are wait too tight. You can't really fuck them unless your dick can get really super hard.

This better creep slowly in K-pop. That shit is funded by taxpayer dollars!

No
Fat people in Korea are treated like an underclass that you can mock in public. Any female comedian who is fat has quite a rough time of it. They wi invite her on to a show and she will start telling jokes and being entertaining, but then the host or other panel members will make fat jokes or comment on how much she eats. Its crazy to see such open mocking of fat people.
I guess Im not redpilled enough though, because it really disgusts me how much people value looks in Korea. A girls mother will never say "try to be healthy, eat good food and be active", they will tell their daughter they are useless and fat then give them a starvation diet. Literally half a grapefruit for breakfast, an apple for lunch and no dinner. But then the girl has to go to a company dinner and drink, so she gets all her calories from booze.
It's not a nice life for Korean girls, I really believe that Koreans treat their women terribly. They could use a little confidence.

>135628703
Notice something? (((They))) say they are fighting "fatphobia". They don't put it as people don't find fatties attractive, they put it as people fear fat people. While simultaneously saying the fatties are "brave" or "strong". This applies to any x leftist group/movement you see today.

>Homosexuals are "brave and strong"
Disagreeing makes you a pathetic homophobe
>Trannsexuals are "brave and strong"
Disagreeing makes you a pathetic transphobe

You see, it's shame tactics. Calling them the strong, while making you the "coward". Once you ignore or challenge what they say, or start calling them the cowards themselves, they lose all their control.

Source??

>mfw i realize that i have never seen a fat asian girl
Until now.

Mo..mo..mods?!?!?

nord bro saving us from shills!

take my word for it goy

North Koreans most certainly don't have that problem. Except Lil' Kim.

This is what happens when you insist sending you kids to study overseas no matter what.

See what they brought back.

ASIAN BBWS FUCK YES

Of course they have. You didn't know that?

The future is obese accept this

I like thick Asians not a problem for me

I expected it to spread to korea, however its not going anywhere else besides that nor will it have much of an impact.

Fucking kek It's not true.

Yep

My mom was Jewish

Shit, those two look amazing

Fake korea with their "muh wealthier than kim" is degenerate, fake plastic faces, fake boobs, controlled by murricans/kikes/weird feminist cult.

My aunt who was an achiever went their and got married, years later found out her fb password and read about her fucking a pakistani and now a nepali. Mind you she already has three mix fil-korean children. Her husband a cuck and feminine like those japs.

Compared to true korea where people are cultured and purpose driven.

pedophilia yes
pederasty not

valensyia

youtube.com/watch?v=gODlk55cpp8

where there is usa there's a kike

imagine this qt little girl gonna be another blacked white wemen in the future

Plus size Asians look like they have down syndrome

Age and fat ruins women, look at this jap at 0:26

youtube.com/watch?v=sGoBpGmjow8

And now Look at
And now her at 0:32

youtube.com/watch?v=0BgGMU9fFOs

THERES NO MOVEMENT IF YOURE FAT

Godamit Sup Forums, just when i thought i had a handle on my fetishes

is liberalism a cancer? Asking for a ally country.

>/pol mad about fat people
>when they themselves are fat

Won't lie, I would smash the pair of them

They have an overweight problem that can quickly become an obesity problem, as has happened in the west. Something like a third of their population is overweight.

user saves the day again
thank you