en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulnar_collateral_ligament_reconstruction
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is a "dick attached to dick"?

That would be a benis.

>still getting butt hurt by trolls

Kekkled out loud to this one.

Oh, wait. Sage this shit.

wtf I hate drumpf now

Why do so many incredibly wealthy people get so triggered on Twitter?

Rowling can do just about anything she wants to and this is how she chooses to spend her time?

Embarrassing.

>it's real

... What

:DDD

Rowling is rich, not wealthy. She has to appease the (((people))) who really pay her bills.

Notch is wealthy and he says Sup Forums shit all the time.

She's saying the 'alpha male' is a dick.
Or at least i think that is the intent.

Cuck

by slitting j k rowlings sjw throat and sticking my rock hard cock into the neck wound and fucking it until i blow a load directly into her belly. then put my glock 9mm against her dome and blow her fucking brains out

She's so irrelevant now, she constantly has to make political posts so the Huffington post will give her a plug.

I remember when she decided to tell everybody Dumbledore was gay lmao nothing in the books ever even indicated that she just wanted attention.

>writer not being able to fully explain herself in 144 twitter characters

Thats why all her books sucked so much ass.

>shes irrelevant now

THIS

Cucks call themselves cucks. Blaming anyone for usage of the word only betrays that she knows it's shameful.

Exactly the kind of guys JK probably blew in stalls on her wilder younger days

du er en beta cuck min ven.

as a non english native language guy may i ask you what is the difference between rich and wealthy? to me it's the same.

They are the same. Although "rich" is used to describe more than just someone's wealth. You can describe a dessert as being rich in chocolate for example.

Rich man can't believe he can afford so many cars

Wealthy man can't believe all the rich man wants is more cars

literally no difference. that guy is just making up some weird difference of his own

A sports athlete is rich, the guy paying his pay check is wealthy.

show us your flag nigger

The pro-baseball player is rich and when he needs his "Tommy John Surgery" he can hire Dr. Tommy John to do it. A wealthy man has a live in doctor like MJ did.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulnar_collateral_ligament_reconstruction

Meanwhile you think Cadillac Insurance makes you rich, and the best doctors scoff at these people and only take cash/check. You are not just out of their leage, but out of their ballpark.