Older women and Younger boys

Sup Forums do you really believe that a 20, 30 or even 40 year old female teacher, student, etc. who has sex with a 14-17 year old boy is really rape?

Even if you think that it is rape, How can you even come close to comparing it to some fucking 52 year sandnigger having a 12 year old wife whom he is sexually active with.

>This is a 20 year old Student who 'raped' a 14 year old boy.

>Pic related

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/female-student-woman-charged-rape-14-year-old-boy-taylor-ashton-moseley-north-carolina-a7856046.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zt6xk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the archive
archive.is/zt6xk

Yes whip her, it's fornicatiom and rape it's a sin

No, that's my fetish
I want my wife to take our sons virginity

fucked a 60 year old while her husband was watching. shit was cash

Female teacher is not rape but neckbeards like to cry ''Muh equality''. Women are gate keepers to sex

Laws are laws. There's no roastie pass for fucking jailbait.

If explicitly allow student/teacher affairs it would be an orgy, giving how progressive you are. So there's that to avoid further scandals.

Nice....

>Sup Forums is now left wing
The bible says fornication is a sin!

i only want them to go to jail out of jealousy

>inb4 the boy was a nigger

If that's the case the beast and the woman have to be killed

It's statutory rape, and its gross abuse of a position of power. Teachers who exploit their authority over pupils to have sex with them should be treated as criminals. Parents entrust their children to schools and teachers, not to take advantage of them or manipulate them into sex. Do people think it's ok for a 30-40 year old babysitter to have sex with the person they are looking after? It's the same thing, except teachers have a lot more time to influence children. Hell, some kids see their teacher more often than their parents.

Teenagers are idiots, easily led, inexperienced, impressionable. There are morons on here that argue that the teenage boy is in control of a relationship with a much older female teacher, as if. All this 'hurr, well done, get in there son' stuff when a teenage boy bangs his older female teacher is bullshit. Teenage boys should want to bang their hot classmates, not some dried up teacher pushing 40.

Teachers having sex with their pupils need prosecuting, whatever the orientation and gender of those involved.

It is just a bit of fun. We all jacked off to older women when we were teenagers and had posters on our wall.
>Teenagers are idiots, easily led, inexperienced, impressionable.
Maturity is learnt from mistakes.

Young people make mistakes, grown adults shouldn't make a mistake like this. This woman knows she's raping a young boy and committing adultery and fornication. She has to be whipped

She wants to go to school to be a child psychologist. Of course she does.

id say after 14 not rape 13 and under yes.

Every school boy wants to bang a teacher thats just a fact. We've all fantasized about it as kids. The only actual problem I have with it is it will affect their education. IF she taught a different class however then I wouldn't have any issue at all.

cucked by your own son, lmfao please don't breed

I wouldnt call it cucked if the man lets his son do it. What if he gets to fuck his daughter? lmao

You realize that girl is not attractive if you picture her as a guy without the hair. If you do that, she looks like someone who would invite you to smoke weed in an alley. This is how you tell if a girl is actually attractive or not - picture the guy version of them. She is not hot if there is a guy version.