Traps are gay

Why are so many people even on Sup Forums keep asking 'are traps gay'?

Is this show us current state of Western degradation?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's just that some faggots find it really hard to accept that they like dick.

asuka best grill

LineTrap / Harley Quinn / Bailey Jay is an alt-woman

She is an original Sup Forums celebrity. Calling her just "gay" or guys who want to bang "gay" is not accurate enough anymore in this current year, get over it.

Theres nothing gay about wanting to suck a girls dick.

It's only gay if its a mans dick

traps are gay
nothing wrong with that

also shinji bestest

Kaworu knew whats up

If traps are gay then are "men" with a vagina straight?

>Why are so many people even on Sup Forums keep asking 'are traps gay'?
It's close to being a paradox. You are not attracted to male characteristics but the female characteristics. However, boys make the best girls so it's a contradiction.

its OK to be trans in 2017!

>kekistani flag
Not even suprised

S o reddit comes here to rage and troll.
A nd mods abandoned this board long ago
G et threads and this offtopic thread is proof.
E verybody knows traps are gay

if traps are gay then fucking left is straight

Liking masculine parts is gay; however, liking feminine features like a natural birth canal is straight.

It's ok to be trap.
It's not ok to be trans.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424

>CONCLUSIONS:

>Results provide clear evidence that GAMP men are not homosexual.

I personally think that a biologically male person born with a strong feminine physiology and psychology simply can't be considered a man. Holding him/it to the same standard of what makes a Man degrades the definition of Man. So if homosexuality is being attracted to the traits of your own gender, then I struggle to see how liking traps is as gay.

Saying that though, very very few males meet this category and some can be misconstrued as just beta males. Also, very few pass. But it's undeniable in history that there have been males born more feminine, or with a feminine instinct, than I think Sup Forums would like to admit.

The question is what we do with these people. Do we gas them for serving no biological purpose and being reproductive dead ends? Obviously accepting these people is a dangerous slippery slope that would lead to further degeneracy. But if it's not harming someone, then what's the problem?

Anyone have that screen cap of the guy getting up the courage to get a tranny hooker, then realizing, with a dick in his mouth, that traps were gay so he cried about it.

traps are just baby trans women

They're both gay.

>The question is what we do with these people.
fuck them

how about the virgin who paid a tranny to rape him?

Do yourself a favor and don't join the cult the American Pediatric Society has deemed abuse. The pills make you sterile, stupid and give you shitty tits. Your hormones will be forever imbalanced, in essence you're killing yourself.

How many months of hrt until a trap qualifies as a tranny?

>American pediatric society
You know they aren't the actual academy of pediatrics right? They're a cult formed by butthurt christards after the apa stopped saying gay people were evil. You might as well tell me to ask the fucking mormons. You're a fucking rube.

Probably not that screencap you are asking for but similar

this?

Son, everything that isn't into pussy is gay.

this?

Fuck trannies. They're extraordinarily batshit and hate their feminine penises. Just get a twink who likes to wear girly shit from time to time.

Damn all those dick sucking made me gay.

Kek

Sure they're gay, but they're also the only kind of man I'd fuck. Just wish you could breed with them.

Traps are gay but fucking them is not.

Not an argument. And they are gay too