Saddam Hussein

What is your honest opinion on him Sup Forums ?

He's on my favorite watch.

Besides the Iran Iraq war he did tremendous good for Iraq

Good and fair dictator as far as CIA funded dictators go.

He actually loved his people.

checkkkd

Iraq and the middle East was better off with him

kek has spoken
saddam did nothing wrong

numbers of truth.

>saddam gassed the K*rds
>hitler gassed the jews
Wtf i love gas now

Fucked out of his own country because the Globalists wanted control of the ancient Stargate there. This is pretty much common knowledge at this point, OP.

I miss him so much

Just another muslim piece of trash

He had the balls to drop scuds on nuclear-armed Israel while flabby bitch Trump kisses their ass.

I hate Muslims and Jews
I don't care if Muslims also hate Jews, they're still Muslim
Muslims also hate and bomb eachother, that doesn't mean I suddenly love them

If you hate Muslims you've swallowed Jew propaganda. Muslims have not attacked our race. Jews have.

Mmm, muslims dindu nuffin, those trucks of peace must be all jewish false flag attacks!!

CIA agent turned into a dictator who loves his people. One of the best thing that happened to the middle-east

>being this blue pilled
ISIS aka Israel Secret Intelligence Service

>Muslims have not attacked our race

You're being willfully ignorant. It's the stated policy of a number of imams to conquer the West via demographic replacement from outbreeding.

Beside killing a whole village and its people "he could have got the traitors and killed the"
And invading Kuwait
He did good I guess...at least he kept his people in the line

Whatever? I see plenty of these Saddams in Central Asian republics.

So far these attacks have only ever been on urban hipster scum. Nothing of value was lost. Probably should give them a medal now that I think about it.

Not as good as Justin Trudeau
Much better than Vladimir Putin

Checked

He was a fun villain.

The (((west))) is currently anti-white. If they wish to conquer that they can be my guest.

Kurds are widely hated by everyone though.

>The (((west))) is currently anti-white
That's just the disinformation campaign on social media the Kremlin is shilling hard these days. It's not actually true.

wtf I love Muslims now
I wonder if you've even ever lived around Muslims
You would definitely be talking different
They are the scum of the earth and are destroying Europe

So you want Muslims to take over?
You understand you would have to either convert to islam or be killed right?
So basically you're saying you want to be muslim and you want to be around muslims.

Then why don't you go live in a 99% Muslim country if you love muslims so much?

Did nothing wrong
Confirmed

k-kek?

Ask the Iraqi christians what they thought.

He was a pecie of shit, but under his rule Iraq was not a bad place to live for most people, as long as you didn't piss him off. Was he good for his own people? I cannot answer that he was good for the west till he started the first gulf war.

Oh fuck off please, when I was at university I met dozens of Muslims and they were some of the most friendly and hospitable people I've ever been met. The only people pushing filth and degeneracy were the white students.

And no they are not destroying Europe, the European traitors who say all humans are interchangeable are.

Sounds like you are the one who needs to get out more.

>wtf I love Muslims now

Fuck, I love where I live.

He was not exactly a great guy, gassed him own people, tortured Kuwaitis during the invasion, and more.
I still think we should not have taken him out though.

Also when he took over leaf land in the 90s it was a great time.

Jesus what lunatic fantasy would do you inhabit? Oh I know, you've got the old Hollywood "Arab terrorist" trope stuck in your head from too many Jewish movies.

>What is selection bias
If I were to apply the same logic then everyone in India is pretty intelligent and while crass sometimes, they are all really nice people.

ruled like an atheist, died like a muslim.

In Japan, you're the muslim to them

I know lots of people who are so anti Semitic that they think Muslims are great and all the attacks on the west are false flag Jew plots.

Please go to a Swedish no go zone around 4am and then report back how many jews kicked your teeth in.

How come the attacks all dried up after the Zionists got their man Trump into office?

I don't care what anyone thinks of me. I'm safe from that shit.

I could go to a bar and get into a fight with some dumb white guy too for looking at his girlfriend or spilling his drink. What's your point?

WE

The white guy won't be you up for being in the wrong neighborhood.

Uh no Sweetie they are still going on.There was one in Germany the other day.

that's some stale kebab you're sellin today rabbi.

WAZ

relaaaaaaaaaaaaax guy

The average drunk white guy dose not go to other peoples country's and from rape gangs that target the natives women and children.

that wasn't a terrorist attack if you mean the one n the nightclub

I don't call someone getting pricked with a knife a terrorist attack. That's just a case of teenage angst.

Yeah I didnt even read into it was it a German that did it?

Look if you think that every terrorist attack is a false flag then maybe you be on /x. Islam is an evil religion and most Muslims are fucking scum bags.

Rape gangs? lol Do some research, its the dirty white refugee advocates that are taking sexual advantage of the brown boys. I know you desperately want to think of your fair Aryan maidens as pure and incapable of having such base desires but its true.

Nah, an iraki, related to the clubowner and he had some kind of beef with the owner so the logical thing to do was to go home to pick up his machine gun and shoot 4 people in the club

He was a monster... but he was a monster whose behavior we could predict and exert a level of control over.

We replaced a mean dog on a leash with a rabid dog without one.

wtf I love Saddam now

Based guy. He was needed to keep the savage Shia subhumans of his country in line. And he was secular too. What a shame America killed him and let Iranian mullahs take over Iraq.

A fucking psychopathic piece of human garbage that did unspeakable things to his people. He was all powerful in his own little sand nigger kingdom and he thought he could challenge the status quo of the american petrodollar domination. All in all a good choice of removing him even though what followed plunged middle east into chaos. Failing to remove him would be even worse

Don't tolerate Jewish filth in their societies = Evil religion. Gotcha Jew boy.

I never said that was also not going on. Their are gang rapes going on in Europe to bud. I guess if you just get you news story's from the BBC/CNN you might have missed it. There is footage of it..but I guess that is all the kikes to right?

Weird. My statement about the Stargate had absolutely nothing to do with delusional black nonsense.

Still they shouldn't fucking be there.

germany..what can you do..

I am not pro Jew I am just not dumb enough to think that Islam is any better. If any thing its worse, they are just not a smart as the Jews.

Yeah they did a real 180 and they are still fucking Europe up.

Drunk bitches getting their tits and asses pinched on new years eve? Oh the horror. Maybe they shouldn't be out drinking alone at night? Maybe they should have husbands instead of whoring around.

Yeah but it would pretty funny if the KANGZ got a hold on that Knowledge.

He's dead to me.

he is now a good communist

No I am talking about real assaults and rapes.Still those fucking sick fucks that did that on new years should GTFO to.

Well one thing you couldn't fault him for was his taste in patriotic art. He was a true Kekistani taken before his time.

*ba dum tss*

ahahahah is that one in the middle real?

Roach:
>Wtf i love gas now

Was he Conan fan?

He should have stayed in power. Muzzles definitely need brutal dictators to keep them in check and not get all jihadi

Roaches think they are white (except for the eternal Turk). I guess they are the whitest out of all the sand niggers.

(((who))) lets them in?

I am pretty sure he said something to that effect after he was captured.

I know but still.

Rape of the kind where the attacker is unknown to the victim and randomly drags them off into the bushes is virtually non-existent. There is always some sort of drunken party beforehand before the so called "rape". But the alternative media likes to lie and make out as if women are being dragged off the street and ravished by insatiable brown men. They actually have less integrity than the feminists now.

His art style was F U T U R I S T I C as fuck.
Reminds me a little of the art that Gerardo Dottori made for Mussolini and Italy.

Sure he was a Commies.
But he was secular and has a stable government.

1-Stable
2-Secular
3-Civil Rights
4-Democracy
5-Capitalism

Finger on the trigger

coz he fears nothing. but no really he was actually shooting in the air when they took the shot famlam

But still what? There are a lot of retarded tribes who believe it their destiny to rule the world--mostly of the semitic variety. We're only playing a part in the ancient battle amongst themselves.

We've elected to take a side in the ancient war amongst a bunch of semitic desert trash--fuck all of them.

And I just said it now, never heard of Hussein saying that. It's the fucking truth and it's plain as day. Under Saddam, rather nice country. After Saddam was ousted, ISIS, Al-Queda etc

maybe we do if our countries get bombed to shit

cute
Assad needs to go in his steps and gas those filthy innbred k*rds in Syria, make Halabja 2.0

Yeah the muslims at University probably weren't bad, they made it to university. Do you think the muslims that are flooding into europe are going to university? They're being given housing and food for free they're not even insentivized to work. They have plenty of time to get drunk and beat the shit out of white people, then be let off because they're not used to alcohol.

Didn't bow down to globalist so in my books an hero